Did Trump Get Rolled By Putin?

So he is too stupid to indict.
Where have we heard that before

Yes I figured that I can wait a week or 2 before calling BS ...He's Trumps man ,you think he'd include anything hurtful to Trump or his family?

Did you miss the part about Mueller being involved?

Is he also 'Trumps man', or are you already setting up your sour grapes defense?
Oh we'll hear from Mueller soon enough He'll put the tail on the donkey

You'll see the redactions he makes even sooner.

and you'll look good with a new tail.
Come on will,, you really think this guy with a history is going to give this report a fair shot?

Who Mueller?

or did you miss the effing fact that the redactions are being done by both Mueller and Barr in what ever partisan website you chose to have lead you by the nose?
Did you miss the fing fact that Barr is in charge and can redact anything he wants? Mueller needs his OK

Yes I figured that I can wait a week or 2 before calling BS ...He's Trumps man ,you think he'd include anything hurtful to Trump or his family?

Is he also 'Trumps man', or are you already setting up your sour grapes defense?

Come on will,, you really think this guy with a history is going to give this report a fair shot?
Cmon dude. He’s a Trumper. He doesn’t care
Who's the Trumper ? Will or Barr?? Or both?

Wow, I didn't know that Trump gave all that uranium to Russia. Oh wait, he didn't! Talk about getting rolled, lolololol.

But hey, those damn Iranians rolled him for 150 billion. Oh wait, he didn't do that either, lolololol!

Lesh; a phony e-baloney if there ever was one!
uranium to russia is still BS or haven't you heard?

Wow, I didn't know that Trump gave all that uranium to Russia.

Nobody gave uranium to Russia. And newsflash...neither they nor us have a shortage of it

But hey...deflections are what you do

Cmon dude. He’s a Trumper. He doesn’t care
Who's the Trumper ? Will or Barr?? Or both?
Both

Wow, I didn't know that Trump gave all that uranium to Russia. Oh wait, he didn't! Talk about getting rolled, lolololol.

But hey, those damn Iranians rolled him for 150 billion. Oh wait, he didn't do that either, lolololol!

Lesh; a phony e-baloney if there ever was one!
uranium to russia is still BS or haven't you heard?

Well, I can neither confirm, nor deny your statement; basically because I do not know. But what I DO know is-------------->our stockpile dropped, and where it went, is still up for discussion. In essence, we are no longer in control of that uranium. As an American, I do not care where it went, it belongs here...………...as a friend today, could be a foe tomorrow. We have seen it to many times to fall for it again.

But hey, those damn Iranians rolled him for 150 billion.

That was THEIR money that we held for 30 years and KEPT the fucking interest on...and eventually HAD to give back.

And oh look...we got a nuclear agreement that moved 95% of their uranium out of the country and allowed inspections.so

Yea...another stupid deflection

Last edited:

That was THEIR money that we held for 30 years and KEPT the fucking interetcon...and eventually HAD to give back.

And oh look...we got a nuclear agreement that moved 95% of their uranium out of the country and allowed inspections.so

So what was the plane load of cash for? Isn't it AGAINST the law to pay for hostages before you start in spinning? And are you SURE it was for hostages, and if so, provide a link that PROVES it, not an opinion piece-)

Well, I can neither confirm, nor deny your statement; basically because I do not know. But what I DO know is-------------->our stockpile dropped, and where it went, is still up for discussion. In essence, we are no longer in control of that uranium. As an American, I do not care where it went, it belongs here...………...as a friend today, could be a foe tomorrow. We have seen it to many times to fall for it again.

Our stockpile did not drop. In fact at the time that was 20% of our uranium reserves (uranium yellow cake in the ground)...ore . Now it is less than 15%. Our "stockpile" increased..and oh yea...we get most of our ore from overseas anyway.

The whole thing "sounded" scary but was NOTHING

That was THEIR money that we held for 30 years and KEPT the fucking interetcon...and eventually HAD to give back.

Ummm, one more thing-----------------> was there an edict from the international court that we had to give their money back? I don't know, so I am asking you!

So what was the plane load of cash for? Isn't it AGAINST the law to pay for hostages before you start in spinning? And are you SURE it was for hostages, and if so, provide a link that PROVES it, not an opinion piece-)
You're too stupid to talk to. Take your nutjob crap to the proper thread. Here it's deflection

Our stockpile did not drop. In fact at the time that was 20% of our uranium reserves (uranium yellow cake in the ground)...ore . Now it is less than 15%. Our "stockpile" increased..and oh yea...we get most of our ore from overseas anyway.

The whole thing "sounded" scary but was NOTHING

I will have to look into that. I did not follow that uranium deal, so I am NOT going to declare something that is false. I will take your word for it at this time. To debate that deal would take someone who paid attention on it, much more than I.

And Dale throws his usual trolling nonsense into the mix.

Hey dude. It gives you an out. Trump wasn't "intentionally" working with Putin...he was duped. Take what you can get and run...

That horse is still kicking and Barr has him hidden in the barn
FB_IMG_1554347521940_1554381119123.jpg

Well...we'd know...if Barr wasn't hiding the Mueller Report

Just LOL!!! Earth to liberal: Trump has been the most anti-Russian president in decades in terms of his *actions*: he has sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, slapped a high tariff on Russian steel, expelled dozens of Russian diplomatic personnel, pulled out of the Iran nuke deal (much to Putin's displeasure), attacked the Russian-German gas pipeline, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back