Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

I never will understand liberals. You would think they'd be HAPPY if he was eating his way into a coronary, yet they complain even at that!!!

You don't inderstand liberals? Shocking.

The real liberal complains that the entire nation is suffering from an epeidiemic health problem of obesity and poor eating habits. And this liberal points out and complains that our figurehead embodies this problem.

Your reaction is the same either way....angst-filled hissy fit....

people with money don't wear dentures. they have implants.

Trump wears dentures. And he was having problems with them.

no one actually knows that. it's being surmised on twitter. but I know what a TIA looks like. I purposely looked to see if his teeth were moving. they weren't. feel free to look at the video I posted.
It looked to me as though his bottom teeth were moving. Upward.

not to me. and again, that is why people are questioning whether he wore dentures. but that isn't what sanders said at the press briefing. she said his mouth was dry and he'll be getting a full physical.

So I take it Mueller's "investigation" isn't coming along very well, so this is the latest way you people are trying to get him out of the White House?

Weak shit.

Did Mueller give you inside information making you think his investigation isn't going well? He didn't give us any inside information either.

He sounded weird the entire speech. He was kind of puckering his mouth, like it was completely dry. Does he wear dentures and they slipped? Maybe he had a dental prior to his speech.

When I saw the clip of the end I too thought for sure it was due to a dental problem. When I later watched the entire statement, I wasn't as sure and understood the concern. He was at a rally in Florida today and so all must be well, thankfully.

He sounded weird the entire speech. He was kind of puckering his mouth, like it was completely dry. Does he wear dentures and they slipped? Maybe he had a dental prior to his speech.

When I saw the clip of the end I too thought for sure it was due to a dental problem. When I later watched the entire statement, I wasn't as sure and understood the concern. He was at a rally in Florida today and so all must be well, thankfully.

A TIA happens and ceases, usually quickly, but is a warning sign.

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem
He does a lot of reps. One Two Three FORK
1470669200-trump-food.jpg

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online

I would love to see an independent physical exam of Fat Donnie

Starting with his real weight

The lame excuse of "Trump was thirsty" does not cut it

apparently he gained about 100 pounds since the election. his order from McDonald's is two Big Macs, two fish sandwiches and a shake. That's for real, btw.
Yummy

Can't remember the last time I ordered from McDonalds

They said it sounded like slipping dentures

But why would a billionaire not have implants by now?

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

We know for a fact that Trump suffers from bigotry, hate, and ignorance – he proves that on a daily basis.

*more at link*

this thread should be in Satire room..Do they still have that here?....Trump makes an historic move to finally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and this is what you think about?:slap:

Thank G-d this bitch isn't in the White house

ShowImage.ashx

*more at link*

this thread should be in Satire room..Do they still have that here?....Trump makes an historic move to finally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and this is what you think about?:slap:

ShowImage.ashx
Our Presidents health is of concern to all of us

In this Holiday season we pray that his condition is not serious

*more at link*

ShowImage.ashx

Seemed fit as a fiddle when I saw his Pensacola speech.

*more at link*

ShowImage.ashx

Mini strokes come and go
I hope our President is OK

Maybe he should be examined just to be safe

*more at link*

Release your medical records, Trump!

*more at link*

ShowImage.ashx

Mini strokes come and go
I hope our President is OK

Maybe he should be examined just to be safe
Maybe he just had walking pneumonia.

Forum List

Back