Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

He had a case of dry mouth. Had he had a stroke it would have been obvious as he walked away from the podium. I am a medical professional, I am trained in stroke and many other ailments. He showed no other signs.
No argument there. After someone in the audience flashed a picture of Mueller Trump's mouth went dry with fear.

Ha ha, that only exists in your “mind”.
Face the it, man. Trump never had slurred speech in all those previous televised appearances...so why now ...when Mueller is
tightening the noose...???
Trump slurs all the time.
Funny you never noticed this.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
Dementia and slurred speech aren't the same.
BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
Al Franken talks like he's heavily sedated.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.

He had a case of dry mouth. Had he had a stroke it would have been obvious as he walked away from the podium. I am a medical professional, I am trained in stroke and many other ailments. He showed no other signs.
No argument there. After someone in the audience flashed a picture of Mueller Trump's mouth went dry with fear.

Face the it, man. Trump never had slurred speech in all those previous televised appearances...so why now ...when Mueller is
We are certainly aware of his racial slurs.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Most chatter on this is about alcohol consumption.

But you may be right -- all the stress may have given him a stroke.

a TIA isn't the same as a stroke because there is no brain tissue damage.

he's also gained 100 pounds since the election.

Lie much, Herr Goebbels.

That you have to slink into the gutter and fling shit proves you have nothing of substance to offer, nazi Jill.

I love watching white supremacists and their supporters call decent people nazis.

try again, loser boy

He just held a rally in Pensacola last night and spoke perfectly. I guess you now think Mueller doesn’t have anything right?

Those only exist in your alleged mind.

He just held a rally in Pensacola last night and spoke perfectly. I guess you now think Mueller doesn’t have anything right?

Trump never speaks perfectly but he didn't slur probably because no pictures of Mueller were around. Lets test my theory. Go to a Trump rally and in the middle of his oratory
hold up a 20 x20 portrait of Mueller holding a pair of handcuffs. I guarantee Trump will start gasping and slurring...

Trump never speaks perfectly but he didn't slur probably because no pictures of Mueller were around. Lets test my theory. Go to a Trump rally and in the middle of his oratory
hold up a 20 x20 portrait of Mueller holding a pair of handcuffs. I guarantee Trump will start gasping and slurring...

Still living in the fantasy that Mueller is accomplishing something? I hope I’m right here when reality smacks your stupid ass yet again.

But my mind recieved them from years of observing Trump's televised antics and news paper accounts of his overt racism.

But my mind recieved them from years of observing Trump's televised antics and news paper accounts of his overt racism.

Funny that. Trump has received multiple awards from black leaders including Jesse Jackson and MLK’s daughter. Thus proving that over all that time, it only existed in your “mind”.

Still living in the fantasy that Mueller is accomplishing something? I hope I’m right here when reality smacks your stupid ass yet again.
Are you a pink skin tag on Muellers arse. That's the only way you'd know what he is or is not accomplishing. Reality has multiple hands and it's bitch slapping all you Trumpbots simultaneously.

*more at link*

Listened to him talk for two hours last night in Pensacola Florida, didn't hear him slur a single word. Coming through crystal clear as ever! Sometimes when a station comes in sounding garbled to you, you might consider that maybe it is your receiver that's the problem rather than the transmitter.

Are you a pink skin tag on Muellers arse. That's the only way you'd know what he is or is not accomplishing. Reality has multiple hands and it's bitch slapping all you Trumpbots simultaneously.

Ha ha moron, we Trump supporters haven’t stopped winning since November 2016, you crying snowflakes have been getting bitch slapped ever since. Your fantasy world is quite intricate.

Hell, you’re getting bitch slapped by me right now.

*more at link*

Is he getting the same quack doctor who said how healthy he was?

He sounded weird the entire speech. He was kind of puckering his mouth, like it was completely dry. Does he wear dentures and they slipped? Maybe he had a dental prior to his speech.

When I saw the clip of the end I too thought for sure it was due to a dental problem. When I later watched the entire statement, I wasn't as sure and understood the concern. He was at a rally in Florida today and so all must be well, thankfully.

They said it sounded like slipping dentures

But why would a billionaire not have implants by now?

Maybe the dentist freaks him out.

*more at link*

Dementia and slurred speech aren't the same.
BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
Al Franken talks like he's heavily sedated.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.
I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he pick his nose in the car?
Does he eat his boogers?

I mean really, why don't you fuckers get a damned life!!!!

DQnjD9-XUAYWu0S.jpg:large

Forum List

Back