Did You Hear It?

The sound of Democrats shitting their pants? Not once nor twice but three times!!
1, The Obama mandate is dead, not dying but DEAD!
2, Americans got their tax cut! And a big one at that!
3, Drill baby drill! ANWAR is now open for oil exploration! And that means pipeline jobs and cheaper gas prices!

Now you liberals go find a safe space to sit in and stay down wind okay?

Winning!!!
Fury

LMFAO OMG that cracked me the hell up " Shitting their pants" they are aren't they.

Now for the bad news from what I hear by January they are going to do everything in their power to take Trump down.

Be it accuse him of something totally full of shit
Say he has mental instability
kill him
and this is what I've been hearing we are not out of the woods there is a big something coming in order to undo the poor losers of society and these pricks can't get anything without cheating, lying, or stealing it.

The sound of Democrats shitting their pants? Not once nor twice but three times!!
3, Drill baby drill! ANWAR is now open for oil exploration! And that means pipeline jobs and cheaper gas prices!

Winning!!!
Fury

LMFAO OMG that cracked me the hell up " Shitting their pants" they are aren't they.

Now for the bad news from what I hear by January they are going to do everything in their power to take Trump down.

kill him
and this is what I've been hearing we are not out of the woods there is a big something coming in order to undo the poor losers of society and these pricks can't get anything without cheating, lying, or stealing it.
If someone hurts Trump a whole lot of liberals are going to die! My prediction.

Winning!!!
Fury
From what I understand, the tax cuts are manly for the rich and corporate America. Where does that leave John Q. Public? And, how much is going to be added to the national debt? Also, interest rates went up. Monthly payments on credit card purchases just went up. Exactly how are we going to benefit? And, the pipeline is NOT long term employment. Those workers will be looking for a job in a couple of years. Cheap gas? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Gas prices are determined by commodity brokers on the Chicago Exchange. We'll never see $1.50 a gallon gas again. Think about price increases elsewhere, such as food, rent, untilities, medicines, healthcare, and clothing. Think about the gap between real wages and the cost of living.

Tax cuts that do NOT benefit EVERYONE, is nothing more than the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer. It's merely more government propaganda.

The myth that if we make the rich richer that money will trickle down to us has always been just that. A myth. How many millenia of human greed do people have to witness before people realize that it's just in their nature? :dunno:
Companies don't make money by blowing all their profits. They invest into the company by expanding, which means more jobs for everyone and more money for the company.
Yes yes, right. I guess that's why we have unemployment, our manufacturing jobs are outside of our borders, and $Trillions are hidden offshore to avoid taxation. I guess that's why American corporations build plants in Mexico, send customer service jobs to India, and import foreign labor to write code. Oh yes, Corporation always have America's best interest at heart. That's why we lost the textile, steel, electronics, furniture, appliance, tool, toy, farm equipment, and other industries to foreign economies. I guess that's why skills are no longer handed down from generation to generation, and now companies are having a hard time finding skilled workers. I guess that's why millions of U.S. workers are employed thru temp services, and many are only able to find part-time employment.

Yes yes yes, more low paying, tempt and part-time work. Just what the American economy needs. And, I forgot to mention that low wage workers also receive some form of government assistance. Meanwhile, we continue to import labor, allow illegal immigrants to live and work here, and sub out customer service jobs to third world economies.

Textile was subsidied bill Clinton killed it off..

In the tax bill they will bring the money back ...read it
BULLSHIT ..................... DOUBLE BULLSHIT ............................. TRIPLE BULLSHIT

We started closing our textile mills in the early 70s. Bill Clinton was a child back then. I worked in the textile industry for years. Many towns in the south became ghost towns, the same as the closed steel mill towns in the northeast. We haven't made linens, socks, tee shirts, bed sheets, etc. in many years. We import 95% of textile products sold in this nation.

Two factors contributed to the closings of our plants and factories in this country.

(1) Our unjust, unfair, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies.
(2) The ridiculous cost of union labor.

Industries adversely affected:

(1) Textiles
(2) Steel
(3) Automotive parts and supplies
(4) Furniture
(5) Appliances
(6) Farm equipment
(7) Electronics
(8) Tools
(9) Toys
(10) Sports related equipment.

We started sending our jobs overseas beginning in the 50s when we started rebuilding Japan's economy after WWII. By the late 50s, American products were almost impossible to fine in a Five and dime store. Everything was made in Japan. It snowballed from there to include Korea, Pakistan, and Mexico. Now, the list has grown to include China, South American countries, and even India. America manufactures a small percentage of items sold in this country today. We've become import dependent. America no longer produces what it uses and consumes.

Winning!!!
Fury

kill him

That's what those nut job elites want a civil war and they know doing that is just what would kick it off. Then again they could use those losers ANTIFA to kick it off hard to tell what card they'll try and use.

Since most of their plans failed they have only two options left which is the things I mentioned .

But , as we know take Trump down or not we know these crazy bastards are up to something to rock this Nation off it's feet again.

Winning!!!
Fury
From what I understand, the tax cuts are manly for the rich and corporate America. Where does that leave John Q. Public? And, how much is going to be added to the national debt? Also, interest rates went up. Monthly payments on credit card purchases just went up. Exactly how are we going to benefit? And, the pipeline is NOT long term employment. Those workers will be looking for a job in a couple of years. Cheap gas? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Gas prices are determined by commodity brokers on the Chicago Exchange. We'll never see $1.50 a gallon gas again. Think about price increases elsewhere, such as food, rent, untilities, medicines, healthcare, and clothing. Think about the gap between real wages and the cost of living.

Tax cuts that do NOT benefit EVERYONE, is nothing more than the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer. It's merely more government propaganda.

The myth that if we make the rich richer that money will trickle down to us has always been just that. A myth. How many millenia of human greed do people have to witness before people realize that it's just in their nature? :dunno:
Companies don't make money by blowing all their profits. They invest into the company by expanding, which means more jobs for everyone and more money for the company.
Yes yes, right. I guess that's why we have unemployment, our manufacturing jobs are outside of our borders, and $Trillions are hidden offshore to avoid taxation. I guess that's why American corporations build plants in Mexico, send customer service jobs to India, and import foreign labor to write code. Oh yes, Corporation always have America's best interest at heart. That's why we lost the textile, steel, electronics, furniture, appliance, tool, toy, farm equipment, and other industries to foreign economies. I guess that's why skills are no longer handed down from generation to generation, and now companies are having a hard time finding skilled workers. I guess that's why millions of U.S. workers are employed thru temp services, and many are only able to find part-time employment.

Yes yes yes, more low paying, tempt and part-time work. Just what the American economy needs. And, I forgot to mention that low wage workers also receive some form of government assistance. Meanwhile, we continue to import labor, allow illegal immigrants to live and work here, and sub out customer service jobs to third world economies.
Now that the GOP lowered their tax rate, they won't need to move jobs into other countries. YOURE WELCOME!
cute ..................... real cute .............................

( that was funny )

Winning!!!
Fury

I stopped reading your fucking post after you repeated that lie about Tax Cuts For The Rich.
You dickheads have been saying that bullshit since Bush....and it was as big a lie as it is today.
For some reason the Dems voted several times to extend Bush's tax cuts for the rich....which were really tax cuts for everyone.

But like your average commie bastard you feel that being honest is a handicap.....so you lie your asses of.

Winning!!!
Fury

kill him
Far more Trumpers than non-Trumpers would be the result if the former got stupid with latter.

Winning!!!
Fury

I stopped reading your fucking post after you repeated that lie about Tax Cuts For The Rich.
You dickheads have been saying that bullshit since Bush....and it was as big a lie as it is today.
For some reason the Dems voted several times to extend Bush's tax cuts for the rich....which were really tax cuts for everyone.

But like your average commie bastard you feel that being honest is a handicap.....so you lie your asses of.
525.gif

Winning!!!
Fury

kill him
Far more Trumpers than non-Trumpers would be the result if the former got stupid with latter.
Your side LOST again Jake. You need to deal with it.

Winning!!!
Fury

View attachment 167121
The same people that were lying about tax cuts for the rich were doing it back then and it proved to be bullshit.
The problem with the left is they can't stand cutting taxes or cutting spending.....and no matter how much we give them they always ask for more.
That's why Washington DC is currently the richest real estate in the United States.
They talk about fleecing the income concentrations in the US.....well it's mostly in Washington.

Winning!!!
Fury

kill him
Oh, the losing was done by Gillespie and Moore.

However, we are talking alt right conturd stupidity about people dying if Trump is removed from office.

No, violence like that won't be permitted to happen. Remember that you Alt Right are snowflakes.

Winning!!!
Fury

kill him

However, we are talking alt right conturd stupidity about people dying if Trump is removed from office.

No, violence like that won't be permitted to happen. Remember that you Alt Right are snowflakes.
Moore was a bad pick. Gillespie won in a blue state so big deal. Jones will move right or he's out.

kill him

Moore was a bad pick. Gillespie won in a blue state so big deal. Jones will move right or he's out.
Yep, purple, and maybe.

Winning!!!
Fury

i-felta-great-disturbance-in-the-force-beinglibertarian-com-as-if-6512569.png

Winning!!!
Fury

In less than a year Trump has basically erased Obama's legacy and fixed most of his mistakes.

Forum List

Back