Did you know climate change is "evolving"? Kinda like how gloBULL warming vanished lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Only now is our climate evolving according to the left. Never mind the fact that we've gone through an untold number of climate EVOLUTIONS ranging from a molten planet to a frozen planet and everything in between MANY TIMES OVER.

But rest peacefully people, this morning my local news informed me that scientists have created a display for a local museum to explain how climate change is now evolving....

Words have meaning...'climate change' permits them to claim ALL weather events on their hoax.

Pretty obvious...but most people fail to grasp that very basic concept.
That's exactly what "climate change" is all about. The new ice age didn't happen so they switched to global warming, which also fell apart.
With the new term, they can take any weather & claims it proves their delusions are real. Wet or dry, hot or cold, calm or storm. For the chicken littles, everything is a disaster to be blamed on social justice, refrigerators & A/C, cow farts, cars, etc...
The people pushing the non-sense like the green new deal even admit it's all about communism

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”

Climate change is evolving into money changing hands from my wallet to thier fat bank accounts
Absolutely. It's a global conspiracy by the entire world's climate scientists and governments to get US rightard simps to pay for climate scientists' lunches.

They'd like sushi.

I’m actually looking forward to Climate Change. More extreme weather. Melting of ice caps. All of it. Then all the RW types in Florida will have to relocate. And they’ll demand money to compensate them for their loss.

Of course the Refineries near the coast will be underwater. And we will hear how Democrats are doing this because they hate business. Or something.

So I’m happy.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Absolutely. It's a global conspiracy by the entire world's climate scientists and governments to get US rightard simps to pay for climate scientists' lunches.

They'd like sushi.
Regardless what you think, the solution to climate change, to build $100 trillion dollars worth of wind and solar power plants, is bigger than the problem they claim causes climate change.

Solar and wind manufacturing requires the processing of a $100 trillion in raw materials. Billions of tons. Solar and wind are the fastest rising source of CO2 in the atmosphere.

Climate change, and the scientific solution is to cut down trees, destroy hundreds of miles of earth, and burn billions of tons of fossil fuels manufacturing Solar cells and wind turbines.

$100 trillion dollars, is admitted by the scientists and government as to being needed, for a piece of a $100 trillion you can bet your naive ass there is a conspiracy. A conspiracy big enough to?????

$100 trillion dollars, is admitted by the scientists and government as to being needed, for a piece of a $100 trillion you can bet your naive ass there is a conspiracy. A conspiracy big enough to?????
To get US rightard simps to pay for climate scientists' lunches, as I said. Only a fool would not believe there's a global conspiracy by all the world's governments to achieve ultimate sushi at US rightard simps' expense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back