Did you know that DeSantis requested federal aid?

That some call it a hurricane doesn't change Sandy from being a superstorm.

You just prove that idiots are born every minute.
Retard. Did you read your own link? Do you know how to read? Here, let me quote your own link back at you:

Preliminary estimates suggest Sandy was the second-costliest Atlantic hurricane on record (behind Hurricane Katrina).
More than 120 people perished from the effects of Sandy, approximately 24 in the Mount Holly County Warning Area
(CWA) alone. Dollar estimates of damage to homes and infrastructure range into the billions of dollars in New Jersey,
with over nine million dollars of damage reported in Delaware.

Hurricane Sandy was the eighteenth named storm of the 2012 Hurricane Season, and the tenth hurricane. A surface
high pressure blocking pattern over northern New England coupled with a strong mid-level trough moving east from
the Midwest were the two primary features which established Sandy’s eventual landfall trajectory into southern
New Jersey on the evening of October 29th.

The National Hurricane Center (NHC) classified Tropical Depression 18 as a tropical storm on Monday October 22nd
at 11 am EDT when it was located in the Caribbean Sea (Fig 1). After slow movement for several days, a northward
motion began which increased as Sandy reached category one hurricane strength at 11 am on October 24th.

Why are you working so hard to prove you are a retard? We get it. You. Are. A. Retard. :itsok:

I have provided you sufficient information to show that Sandy, despite being referred to as a hurricane was, indeed, a superstorm. Your being an ignoramus is not my fault. Live with it.

He also voted against aid for hurricane Sandy victims.

Don't you guys think it's pretty hypocritical to denigrare aid for others and then demand it for yourself?

But it's what republicans always do.

And he won't even meet with Joe Biden.

View attachment 823554

DeSantis Rejects Meeting With Biden During President’s Florida Visit In Wake Of Idalia

1693709221276.png

JUDGE STRIKES DOWN DESANTIS GERRYMANDER

BREAKING: The head of FEMA exposes Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, reveals that his canceled meeting with President Biden at a Hurricane Idalia relief site was “mutually agreed” upon — before DeSantis cut and run while blaming “security concerns.”

FEMA head Deanne Criswell put an end to DeSantis’ excuses, revealing that, “When President Biden contacted the governor to let him know he was going to be visiting, we mutually agreed. The governor’s team and my team mutually agreed on a place that would have minimal impact into operations.”

Then, the FEMA Administrator clearly laid out the difference between President Biden and Governor Ron DeSantis’ response to Hurricane Idalia, saying, “I would have to defer you to Governor DeSantis on what his schedule is going to be, but I know that the president and the first lady are really looking forward to meeting with these first responders and these communities that have been impacted and letting them know that the government is here and that the president has directed all of us to bring the resources we have to help them on their road to recovery.”

To make matters worse for Governor Ron DeSantis, the Biden team just told reporters that the FEMA Administrator is telling the truth about everything.

That’s right. Instead of focusing on helping the victims, Governor Ron DeSantis decided to chicken out of his meeting with President Biden, made up a ridiculous excuse to justify his cowardice, and now got called out on his lies by the head of FEMA.

May be an image of 2 people, map and text that says 'VA NC SC D S 2PM S S H JRIT ALAND FEMA'

BREAKING: The head of FEMA exposes Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, reveals that his canceled meeting with President Biden at a Hurricane Idalia relief site was “mutually agreed” upon — before DeSantis cut and run while blaming “security concerns.”

FEMA head Deanne Criswell put an end to DeSantis’ excuses, revealing that, “When President Biden contacted the governor to let him know he was going to be visiting, we mutually agreed. The governor’s team and my team mutually agreed on a place that would have minimal impact into operations.”

Then, the FEMA Administrator clearly laid out the difference between President Biden and Governor Ron DeSantis’ response to Hurricane Idalia, saying, “I would have to defer you to Governor DeSantis on what his schedule is going to be, but I know that the president and the first lady are really looking forward to meeting with these first responders and these communities that have been impacted and letting them know that the government is here and that the president has directed all of us to bring the resources we have to help them on their road to recovery.”

To make matters worse for Governor Ron DeSantis, the Biden team just told reporters that the FEMA Administrator is telling the truth about everything.

That’s right. Instead of focusing on helping the victims, Governor Ron DeSantis decided to chicken out of his meeting with President Biden, made up a ridiculous excuse to justify his cowardice, and now got called out on his lies by the head of FEMA.

May be an image of 2 people, map and text that says 'VA NC SC D S 2PM S S H JRIT ALAND FEMA''VA NC SC D S 2PM S S H JRIT ALAND FEMA'
Why would you believe a political appointee like the FEMA head?

I have provided you sufficient information to show that Sandy, despite being referred to as a hurricane was, indeed, a superstorm. Your being an ignoramus is not my fault. Live with it.
Retard. I quoted your own link. And, nope it doesn’t say what you think it says.

You are a lying retard. But then, you know that already. Live with it. :itsok:

Retard. I quoted your own link. And, nope it doesn’t say what you think it says.

You are a lying retard. But then, you know that already. Live with it. :itsok:
I gave you way more than one link. It's not my fault you drool and spit when you talk. You need a binkie.

I gave you way more than one link. It's not my fault you drool and spit when you talk. You need a binkie.
Sure, you did. Problem is they don’t support what you claim.

Did you really think, I would not read beyond the headlines? Only retards like you do that. Or, they do read and lie about it.

Which one are you? I know you are a lying retard who would not be able to prove its claim and guess what? I was right.

But keep coming back. I love to keep proving you are a lying retard. :itsok:

Sure, you did. Problem is they don’t support what you claim.

Did you really think, I would not read beyond the headlines? Only retards like you do that. Or, they do read and lie about it.

Which one are you? I know you are a lying retard who would not be able to prove its claim and guess what? I was right.

But keep coming back. I love to keep proving you are a lying retard. :itsok:
Oh no. I enjoy having the power to tickle you and make you drool on cue.

Come. Sit. Bark. Now do it again.

Leftists never explain anything. They don't understand enough to explain. No matter how you illuminate a leftist they will come right back with the lie you just debunked.

Seriously? I see that from most people here... you can claim it's "leftists", but it's not just them.

And the "debunking" that goes on is usually someone saying "no, it's not true" and that's it, and they act like everyone needs to agree with them.

Superstorm Sandy

Later that day, after the cold air had wrapped around and mixed with the warm air of the hurricane, both systems merged. This development effectively transformed the hurricane into a sprawling [COLOR=var(--link-color)]extratropical cyclone[/COLOR], which was renamed Post-Tropical [COLOR=var(--link-color)]Cyclone[/COLOR] Sandy by the NHC but was referred to as Superstorm Sandy by meteorologists and newscasters.

Sit. Lick your balls. Good dog

Seriously? I see that from most people here... you can claim it's "leftists", but it's not just them.

And the "debunking" that goes on is usually someone saying "no, it's not true" and that's it, and they act like everyone needs to agree with them.
Leftists deny facts even when their noses are rubbed in it.

Leftists deny facts even when their noses are rubbed in it.

All of them?

And "Rightists" don't?

Come on, I have loads of people who literally "know" everything and refuse to prove anything because I'm expected to just accept what they say.
And they're on the right.

Let's have a bit of reality here.

Forum List

Back