Did you know that DeSantis requested federal aid?

Yeah, just like the J6 was not a storming of the Capitol but a tourist jaunt! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

LOL. Once a retard... always a retard!
You can't post without using loaded terminology. You're an example of why discussing politics with left-wingers is a waste of time. The only thing to be done is ridicule and insult them until they shut the fuck up.

No, you didn't, retard. You quoted DeSantis. That was even worse than the other retard quoted DeSanttis's press secretary. What's with you retards, anyway?

Is that what they teach you at Trump U? No wonder you guys are blithering idiots. :itsok:

If that pork is actually needed spending, put it in another bill.
Don't put it in an emergency funding bill, moron.

Have you seen informed our National Weather Service?

Or NOAA?
They are the ones who pointed out that Sandy wasn't a hurricane. You are just misinformed. Calling Sandy a hurricane is like shorthand for what it really was, a superstorm.

A tropical storm met with a powerful winter storm with cataclysmic results. Just call it a hurricane and be done. Now no one has to find a place to put all that winter stuff.

He also voted against aid for hurricane Sandy victims.

Don't you guys think it's pretty hypocritical to denigrare aid for others and then demand it for yourself?

But it's what republicans always do.

And he won't even meet with Joe Biden.

A debunked, out of context story settled 15 times, but regurgitated every time a hurricane hits Fl.

Fake News.
DeSantis, along with other Republicans voted against a $60.4 Billion "Relief" package for Sandy.
HOWEVER - Republicans returned with a paired down bill of $24 Billion after reading that the Obama packages contained $billions of unrelated pork for locales that were not even in New York, some as far away as Alaska.

Fake Fake Fake

They are the ones who pointed out that Sandy wasn't a hurricane. You are just misinformed. Calling Sandy a hurricane is like shorthand for what it really was, a superstorm.

A tropical storm met with a powerful winter storm with cataclysmic results. Just call it a hurricane and be done. Now no one has to find a place to put all that winter stuff.
From the National Weather Service.
Hurricane Sandy - October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy was the 18th named tropical cyclone of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season (June 1 - November 30). Sandy formed in the central Caribbean on October 22, 2012 and intensified into a hurricane…

Damn! You keep trying to prove you are a retard. No need we get it. You are a lying retard. :itsok:

Sorry, retard. We have your traitorous statement.

You proved that you are part of a fascist party that had no problem storming the Capitol just because their fuhrer turned out to be a failure.

Live with it. :itsok:
For me I grew up in a city of neighborhoods ordering nasty ones. Went to school inside them and worked for many years of the same. Shills like you will never convince me what we saw that day was an insurrection.

For me I grew up in a city of neighborhoods ordering nasty ones. Went to school inside them and worked for many years of the same. Shills like you will never convince me what we saw that day was an insurrection.
I don’t have to convince you of anything, retard. You idiots have to do it in a court of law.

And by the number sent to prison for J6 (nearly 500 so far), you retards are doing a piss-poor job of it.

Get it now? :itsok:

A lie can be partially true.
Truth can NOT be partially a lie.

And that is what this thread is. A lie that is partly true, designed to make you believe it is all true.

Forum List

Back