Did you know that DeSantis requested federal aid?

LMAO they got hit by a hurricane, a natural disaster. It's not like GM asking Dems to gift them a $52 billion dollar bail out. Wait for it...OH SNAP!

Trump has spent more than that on legal fees so far.

The sanctimonious asshole did the same thing last year, too.

So. Not every disaster calls for federal money

He also voted against aid for hurricane Sandy victims.

Don't you guys think it's pretty hypocritical to denigrare aid for others and then demand it for yourself?

But it's what republicans always do.

And he won't even meet with Joe Biden.

View attachment 823554
Of course.
Rhonda, Wheels, and the rest are nothing if not hypocrites.

Maybe it is needed more than the Sandy relief was. Ever thought of that?
LOL. In other words, if it happens to your neighbor it is meh but if it happens to you it is a catastrophe?

Yeah, you trumptards are heatless fascists. What else is new?

Maybe it is needed more than the Sandy relief was. Ever thought of that?

LOL. In other words, if it happens to your neighbor it is meh but if it happens to you it is a catastrophe?

Yeah, you trumptards are heatless fascists. What else is new?
don't associate me with Donald Trump FF. I've loathed the man since the mid-1980s.

don't associate me with Donald Trump FF. I've loathed the man since the mid-1980s.
Well, you could have fooled me. I expect that kind of dumb remark from the trumptards.

Ok, then explain yourself. How is denying aid to one state ok but not ok when it comes to your own state? Go.

Besides, the Republicans did not deny the aid because NY did not deserve it or because Sandy did not do enough havoc to justify it. They did it solely on trumped-up charges.

So, it is surprising that you talk like a trumptard but deny being one. But hey, I am willing to listen. Go.

Well, you could have fooled me. I expect that kind of dumb remark from the trumptards.

Ok, then explain yourself. How is denying aid to one state ok but not ok when it comes to your own state? Go.
each situation is different

That stupid bastard is in the absolute WRONG area of Florida if he thinks he going to get some love….Those Florida Crackers in that area don’t give a single fuck about Joe Potatohead or his fucking administration!

Dear Joe…. You won’t find many supporters north of Wildwood….

That stupid bastard is in the absolute WRONG area of Florida if he thinks he going to get some love….Those Florida Crackers in that area don’t give a single fuck about Joe Potatohead or his fucking administration!

Dear Joe…. You won’t find many supporters north of Wildwood….

What's your point? You have Desantis and Trump. What more could you want?

From the National Weather Service.
Hurricane Sandy - October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy was the 18th named tropical cyclone of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season (June 1 - November 30). Sandy formed in the central Caribbean on October 22, 2012 and intensified into a hurricane…

Damn! You keep trying to prove you are a retard. No need we get it. You are a lying retard. :itsok:
From the National Weather Service.
Hurricane Sandy - October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy was the 18th named tropical cyclone of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season (June 1 - November 30). Sandy formed in the central Caribbean on October 22, 2012 and intensified into a hurricane…

Damn! You keep trying to prove you are a retard. No need we get it. You are a lying retard. :itsok:
That some call it a hurricane doesn't change Sandy from being a superstorm.

You just prove that idiots are born every minute.

Forum List

Back