🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you know that Hillary makes her people stay at cheap hotels?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I just found out that Hillary stays at super nice hotels while her staff has to stay in rat infested ones. No wonder the people at CNN are in a bad mood.

The people at CNN are not on Hillary's campaign staff, idiot.

And if the Clinton campaign is budgeting, that's a good thing. If she was putting them all up in swanky hotels, you'd be whining it was a sign of how she will run the government.

You aren't fooling anyone.

And if the Clinton campaign is budgeting, that's a good thing. If she was putting them all up in swanky hotels, you'd be whining it was a sign of how she will run the government.

I wish she would think everyone should be equal and put herself in one of those cheap hotels. And if this is how she is going to run the government then I think she will give herself some ultra good health care and we get budgeted into the not so great healthcare.

I just found out that Hillary stays at super nice hotels while her staff has to stay in rat infested ones. No wonder the people at CNN are in a bad mood.
Mmmm, roasted rats, a delicacy in India's 3rd caste system..

I wish she would think everyone should be equal and put herself in one of those cheap hotels. And if this is how she is going to run the government then I think she will give herself some ultra good health care and we get budgeted into the not so great healthcare.
pssst...a lot of women are like this...

Link?

You actually said it in another thread.

Feel free to quote me. PS: You cannot.

You pointed out lower level staffers are put in cheaper hotels in order to budget. That implies that upper level staffers are put in different hotels. I assume better ones.

Link?

You pointed out lower level staffers are put in cheaper hotels in order to budget. That implies that upper level staffers are put in different hotels. I assume better ones.
You evidently never been in the military either where rank has it's privileges..

Link?

You evidently never been in the military either where rank has it's privileges..

They are not in the military. Trump gets accused of being a snobbish rich guy but he actually puts his people in a nice hotel and probably the same one he is in but Hillary is a man of the people. Yah right.

They are not in the military. Trump gets accused of being a snobbish rich guy but he actually puts his people in a nice hotel and probably the same one he is in but Hillary is a man of the people. Yah right.
I've worked for companies made made you pay for your own lodging..

1. CNN does not work for Hillary Clinton and the staff at CNN have their own accounts separate from the Clinton Campaign. So quit the nonsense.

2. The Secret Service has as much to say where she will be staying and she will be put in secure locations seeing she is the ex-First Lady and a Presidential Candidate.

3. Where does Trump put his staffers up at and does he give them a luxury suite in one of his bankrupt Hotels?

Link?

Still waiting for the quote where I said anything about Clinton.

I've worked for companies made made you pay for your own lodging..

OK. That only shows how great Trump is. Allowing low level staffers to stay in the best rooms. Apparently, no one else does that in this world.

Link?

Still waiting for the quote where I said anything about Clinton.

Read thread: Donnie paying himself to campaign

"Which is why I put “lower level staffers” in the sentence. " <---you said that.

Link?

Again, in a different thread, I am gob smacked by right-wing logic. You might remember that candidates with Secret Service detail don't have a choice of where they are going to stay. That is set by the Secret Service for accommodations that offer the best security and logistics for them.

So given that, say motels that have doors that open onto sidewalks or parking lots offer no security, correct? Whereas enclosed hotels do. Start there and maybe you can figure it out yourself

1. CNN does not work for Hillary Clinton and the staff at CNN have their own accounts separate from the Clinton Campaign. So quit the nonsense.

2. The Secret Service has as much to say where she will be staying and she will be put in secure locations seeing she is the ex-First Lady and a Presidential Candidate.

3. Where does Trump put his staffers up at and does he give them a luxury suite in one of his bankrupt Hotels?

It was a joke but it is a fact that the strategy that the democratic party is going to use against Trump is to utilize the media to release negative stories about him that they came up with is a fact. I really don't know where Trump put his staffers. I'm sure CNN is on it as we speak. And I actually never said that it wasn't abnormal to put lower level workers in cheaper accommodations. I just thought it was kind of shitty of her to do that and not to consider her the feelings of her employees. Wouldn't you actually try to put them in the best places that you can afford knowing that they are working so hard for you?

Link?

Again, in a different thread, I am gob smacked by right-wing logic. You might remember that candidates with Secret Service detail don't have a choice of where they are going to stay. That is set by the Secret Service for accommodations that offer the best security.

So given that, say motels that have doors that open onto sidewalks or parking lots offer no security, correct? Whereas enclosed hotels do. Start there and maybe you can figure it out yourself

If that was true then how did Trump manage to stay at his Trump hotels? Aren't presidential campaigns under the same protection as the president? Perhaps they thought that a Trump hotel was the safest place since they decide that.

Forum List

Back