🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you know that Hillary makes her people stay at cheap hotels?

I just found out that Hillary stays at super nice hotels while her staff has to stay in rat infested ones. No wonder the people at CNN are in a bad mood.
The people at CNN are not on Hillary's campaign staff, idiot.

And if the Clinton campaign is budgeting, that's a good thing. If she was putting them all up in swanky hotels, you'd be whining it was a sign of how she will run the government.

You aren't fooling anyone.

I wish she would think everyone should be equal and put herself in one of those cheap hotels. And if this is how she is going to run the government then I think she will give herself some ultra good health care and we get budgeted into the not so great healthcare.

1. CNN does not work for Hillary Clinton and the staff at CNN have their own accounts separate from the Clinton Campaign. So quit the nonsense.

2. The Secret Service has as much to say where she will be staying and she will be put in secure locations seeing she is the ex-First Lady and a Presidential Candidate.

3. Where does Trump put his staffers up at and does he give them a luxury suite in one of his bankrupt Hotels?

It was a joke but it is a fact that the strategy that the democratic party is going to use against Trump is to utilize the media to release negative stories about him that they came up with is a fact. I really don't know where Trump put his staffers. I'm sure CNN is on it as we speak. And I actually never said that it wasn't abnormal to put lower level workers in cheaper accommodations. I just thought it was kind of shitty of her to do that and not to consider her the feelings of her employees. Wouldn't you actually try to put them in the best places that you can afford knowing that they are working so hard for you?

Again, you have zero information on where HRC lodges her staffers. You simply made it up.

But the good news is that HRC has the money to put them up anywhere she wants. Drumpf’s campaign is checking the couch cushions for nickels.

Years ago when Reagan was in office my husband and I and another couple were checking into the Hyatt in downtown Houston when Reagan's entourage arrived.

We were essentially put on hold in the lobby while Secret Service flooded the place and secured two floors in the hotel for Reagan and his wife Nancy and his staff and themselves. We were not allowed to check in for another 45 minutes until they had him securely upstairs.

You think instead they should've checked into a motel six instead?

I just found out that Hillary stays at super nice hotels while her staff has to stay in rat infested ones. No wonder the people at CNN are in a bad mood.

Link?

You actually said it in another thread.

Feel free to quote me. PS: You cannot.

You pointed out lower level staffers are put in cheaper hotels in order to budget. That implies that upper level staffers are put in different hotels. I assume better ones.

Again, in a different thread, I am gob smacked by right-wing logic. You might remember that candidates with Secret Service detail don't have a choice of where they are going to stay. That is set by the Secret Service for accommodations that offer the best security and logistics for them.

So given that, say motels that have doors that open onto sidewalks or parking lots offer no security, correct? Whereas enclosed hotels do. Start there and maybe you can figure it out yourself

"You might remember that candidates with Secret Service detail don't have a choice of where they are going to stay."

Are you saying that Trump had no choice as to where he was going to stay? if so, then it appears this really ain't Trump's fault because he had no control over where he stayed. Maybe they liked Trump hotels.

Years ago when Reagan was in office my husband and I and another couple were checking into the Hyatt in downtown Houston when Reagan's entourage arrived.

We were essentially put on hold in the lobby while Secret Service flooded the place and secured two floors in the hotel for Reagan and his wife Nancy and his staff and themselves. We were not allowed to check in for another 45 minutes until they had him securely upstairs.

I'm saying that they should have put all of the staffers into a better place and what is wrong with a motel six? The snobbery that comes out the left sometimes is overwhelming and fills every thought in their mind.

You actually said it in another thread.

Feel free to quote me. PS: You cannot.

You pointed out lower level staffers are put in cheaper hotels in order to budget. That implies that upper level staffers are put in different hotels. I assume better ones.

Again, in a different thread, I am gob smacked by right-wing logic. You might remember that candidates with Secret Service detail don't have a choice of where they are going to stay. That is set by the Secret Service for accommodations that offer the best security.

So given that, say motels that have doors that open onto sidewalks or parking lots offer no security, correct? Whereas enclosed hotels do. Start there and maybe you can figure it out yourself

If that was true then how did Trump manage to stay at his Trump hotels? Aren't presidential campaigns under the same protection as the president? Perhaps they thought that a Trump hotel was the safest place since they decide that.

Would you like to provide proof of that statement or continue to just blather?

And if the Clinton campaign is budgeting, that's a good thing. If she was putting them all up in swanky hotels, you'd be whining it was a sign of how she will run the government.

I wish she would think everyone should be equal and put herself in one of those cheap hotels. And if this is how she is going to run the government then I think she will give herself some ultra good health care and we get budgeted into the not so great healthcare.

1. CNN does not work for Hillary Clinton and the staff at CNN have their own accounts separate from the Clinton Campaign. So quit the nonsense.

2. The Secret Service has as much to say where she will be staying and she will be put in secure locations seeing she is the ex-First Lady and a Presidential Candidate.

3. Where does Trump put his staffers up at and does he give them a luxury suite in one of his bankrupt Hotels?

It was a joke but it is a fact that the strategy that the democratic party is going to use against Trump is to utilize the media to release negative stories about him that they came up with is a fact. I really don't know where Trump put his staffers. I'm sure CNN is on it as we speak. And I actually never said that it wasn't abnormal to put lower level workers in cheaper accommodations. I just thought it was kind of shitty of her to do that and not to consider her the feelings of her employees. Wouldn't you actually try to put them in the best places that you can afford knowing that they are working so hard for you?

Again, you have zero information on where HRC lodges her staffers. You simply made it up.

But the good news is that HRC has the money to put them up anywhere she wants. Drumpf’s campaign is checking the couch cushions for nickels.
Hillary's people stay in hotels paid for by the Arab League. If it was her money, they'd be sleeping in their cars or a public park.

I'm saying that they should have put all of the staffers into a better place and what is wrong with a motel six? The snobbery that comes out the left sometimes is overwhelming and fills every thought in their mind.

Zoo noises.

I wish she would think everyone should be equal and put herself in one of those cheap hotels.

Yeah, we want out next leader of the Free World to live like Gandhi in a hovel and have only one article of clothing and a wooden bowl. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back