Did You See Hillary's Press Conference Today?

Yeah, neither did I.
I watched the Trump Mexican Apology Tour instead.
If that's what you think, you definitely didn't watch it. :lol:
I saw Trump, head bowed, grovel before Mexican President Peña Nieto.
trump-neito.jpg

It was really really good. She didn't shout or foam at the mouth or point fingers at people. She told the truth. And Mexico didn't call her a grave threat to their country. And she didn't lie on camera to the American people the way Trump did.

Donald Trump contradicts Mexican president hours after meeting

Hours earlier, Mr Trump met with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and said the two did not discuss who would pay for the wall.

But Mr Pena Nieto contradicted the Republican nominee, saying the wall plan was mentioned and that it was "made clear" to Mr Trump Mexico would not fund the construction.

Mr Pena Nieto also said in a television interview, hours after the meeting, that some of Mr Trump's policies posed grave threats to Mexico, and he had invited the presidential candidate to Mexico precisely to confront those threats.
You're smoking something and not sharing.

What happens if she has a complete collapse before the election? Will Democrats have to choose another candidate? Nothing like this has happened before.

Theyre hoping they can "weekend at bernies" her in to the white house so they can have kaine in place when she croaks. Theyre both globalists and this is exactly what the UN needs. Theyre very afraid of trump.

Forum List

Back