Did you see the post-verdict speech by TRUMP? Poll

Did you see the post-verdict speech by TRUMP?

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

That was awesome. He is always so informative. . whereas other folks like "the president'... just sound like they're preaching the religion of liberal loony-ness.

I wish I could watch it again. . Maybe Fox will play it again for us? I checked out CNN while watching the speech on Fox and they ran it but they had (at that time anyway) some side stuff going on... I guess it was commentary. I didn't pay any attention

not surprisingly.

That was awesome. He is always so informative. . whereas other folks like "the president'... just sound like they're preaching the religion of liberal loony-ness.

I wish I could watch it again. . Maybe Fox will play it again for us? I checked out CNN while watching the speech on Fox and they ran it but they had (at that time anyway) some side stuff going on... I guess it was commentary. I didn't pay any attention

not surprisingly.

Is this it? RSBN usually has EVERYTHING Trump.

not surprisingly.
Informative??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
He was rage speaking..still is. Kept using the word "rigged" over and over. Almost muttering to himself. Sounded like he was having a stroke.
He was trying not to lose it. Somebody must have given him a few of their "pills" before the verdict was read.

not surprisingly.
trump is extremely DISinformative. no one in history has had a fairer trial than trump.

rule of law 34. cultism - 0. i'm getting tired of winning!

not surprisingly.
Hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:

Loved comments online:

Trump claims, implausibly, that he never thought of Michael Cohen as a fixer. He says he thought of him purely as a lawyer. In reality, Trump assigned Cohen to do many jobs that had nothing to do with lawyering, such as threatening contractors and trying to rig an online CNBC poll to make Trump seem more popular than he really was.

Where Trump looked both dismayed and upset in his brief remarks yesterday, he is back to familiar form, essentially lecturing the news media, and the public, at length about his views on the case, the trial, the judge and prosecutors.

We’re seeing on stark display the narrative Trump is going to lay out about this case: he’s fighting for Americans, not himself. It’s an argument some Republicans believe can resonate beyond their base — particularly if President Biden leaves it largely unchecked by staying quiet about the case.

After 33 minutes, Trump walks away without answering questions from the dozens of reporters here.

No, President Trump told the truth, and he was unfairly treated by the Kangaroo Court that you are glorifying. We understand, sir.

Doesn’t the man’s nonstop rants disturb you?

He rants a litany of mistruths with himself always the victim.
He never takes responsibility for his actions

not surprisingly.
The insane rambling of a lunatic are only amusing for a short while, so I didn't watch much.

not surprisingly.
You’re joking right? He sounded drunk....medallions?

Its on CSPAN if you want to amuse yourself again.

Forum List

Back