Did you see this in any U.S. newspaper?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
I browse several newspapers each day, admitted not ALL U.S. Newspapers. But until I looked at the international press I didn't find a single mention of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647545/I-kill-white-people-like-United-Airlines-passenger-arrested-threatening-woman-asked-switch-phone-off.html

"A United Airlines flight from Nashville to Houston was forced to turn around on Sunday after a 43-year-old woman threatened another passenger who asked her to turn her cell phone off.
Lashonda Lee Williams, 43, is alleged to have told another female passenger, ‘I kill white people like you.’

She was arrested for assault by cops after the flight had returned to its gate at Nashville International Airport."

Nice picture of her, too, but I won't burden the bandwidth with it - just go to the link to see it.

Black people can't be racist.

If they show any such anger, it's understandable because they were all slaves, and all white people were slave owners, dont'cha know?

Black people can't be racist.

If they show any such anger, it's understandable because they were all slaves, and all white people were slave owners, dont'cha know?

Is this another race-baiting thread for all Stormfront trolls?

Was it suppose to be in my little towns weekly newspaper for some reason?

Why should this be in any newspapers, other than local ones?

Is it somehow an important story to you?

I browse several newspapers each day, admitted not ALL U.S. Newspapers. But until I looked at the international press I didn't find a single mention of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647545/I-kill-white-people-like-United-Airlines-passenger-arrested-threatening-woman-asked-switch-phone-off.html

"A United Airlines flight from Nashville to Houston was forced to turn around on Sunday after a 43-year-old woman threatened another passenger who asked her to turn her cell phone off.
Lashonda Lee Williams, 43, is alleged to have told another female passenger, ‘I kill white people like you.’

She was arrested for assault by cops after the flight had returned to its gate at Nashville International Airport."

Nice picture of her, too, but I won't burden the bandwidth with it - just go to the link to see it.

The white woman violated her civil rights to be an ass. Call Sharpton and Jackson on this one!

That woman is crazy if she thought that nothing was going to happen after she had such a thing to say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't read the newspaper so I don't know if its in there or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back