Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: If peaceful protest is not organized in advance by a BLM organizer or by no other organization then violence that occurs immediately when word first begins to spread that a black person has been shot or in George Floyd’s case suffocated by cops you could know those riots are spontaneous unless you are an idiot. And the black organizers of peaceful protest have nothing to do with spontaneous violence unless you are a white rightwing cultural Christian racist like you Correll 21SEP28-POST#3501

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: If peaceful protest is not organized in advance by a BLM organizer or by no other organization then violence that occurs immediately when word first begins to spread that a black person has been shot or in George Floyd’s case suffocated by cops you could know those riots are spontaneous unless you are an idiot. And the black organizers of peaceful protest have nothing to do with spontaneous violence unless you are a white rightwing cultural Christian racist like you Correll 21SEP28-POST#3
what black organized peaceful protests?

That is your self serving opinion, and as such it is utterly worthless. Less that than in fact, because you have revealed yourself to be a bad faith debater.

IN fact, I would say that thanks to your ANTI-CREDIBILITY, that you saying that, makes it LESS believable.

My point stands. The 1/6 riot was an ACTUAL ISOLATED INCIDENT of an out of control riot breaking out at a "mostly peaceful" demonstration,

while the HUNDREDS OF LEFTY RIOTS, are a PATTERN, in "harmony and support" of the BLM (and antifa) messages of anti-white racism and anti-Americanism and what have you. (they are not very clear, on purpose)

You are teh hate filled one here, not me, NOT. YOu are the one who came here to spam anti-American and Anti-white and anti-Christian hate, while I am here to discuss and learn from the Iraq War, so that hopefully next time, a similar confrontation arises, and there will be a next time, we can do better.

YOu are just here to spread hate and racism and division.
No riot at the capital. People said were in. Official people politely let them in standing to one side. Liars are against Trump. What do you expect when Muslims are working with Dems? That is the truth. A gun was not fired. No one panicked. That would have happened had a gun gone off.

NFBW wrote: Looters and other violent criminals that disrupt BLM peaceful protests are not associated with the organizers. 21SEP27-POST#3488

Correll wrote: That is your self serving opinion, and as such it is utterly worthless.
21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding looters and other violent criminals in 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. No response means you agree this part of my post is a fact. 21SEP28-POST#3507

NFBW wrote: Looters and other violent criminals that disrupt BLM peaceful protests are not associated with the organizers. 21SEP27-POST#3488

Correll wrote: That is your self serving opinion, and as such it is utterly worthless.
21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding looters and other violent criminals in 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. No response means you agree this part of my post is a fact. 21SEP28-POST#3507

The movement and the organization are violent and racist. You support them because you are hateful and racist.

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding looters and other violent criminals in 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. 21SEP28-POST#3507

Correll wrote: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: I knew when I challenged you in my 21SEP28-POST#3507 that you have no case, but Jesus H Christ why can’t you try to attempt making your case based on any kind of facts? If you had a case that organizers are guilty of inciting violence that rises to the level of the Jan6 riot and insurrection against American democracy then why for four years did DJT not bring charges against any BLM leaders? 21SEP28-POST#3510

NFBW wrote: Jan6 rioters were committing violence in order to “STOP THE STEAL” for DJT 21SEP27-POST#3488

21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding the Jan6 riot was to “Stop the Steal” for DJT In order to overturn the election in my 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. No response means you agree this part of my post is a fact. 21SEP28-POST#3511

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding looters and other violent criminals in 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. 21SEP28-POST#3507

Correll wrote: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: I knew when I challenged you in my 21SEP28-POST#3507 that you have no case, but Jesus H Christ why can’t you try to attempt making your case based on any kind of facts? If you had a case that organizers are guilty of inciting violence that rises to the level of the Jan6 riot and insurrection against American democracy then why for four years did DJT not bring charges against any BLM leaders? 21SEP28-POST#3510

Because demanding links and support for obvious truths, is a common troll move. So, no.

NFBW wrote: Jan6 rioters were committing violence in order to “STOP THE STEAL” for DJT 21SEP27-POST#3488

21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: My statement regarding the Jan6 riot was to “Stop the Steal” for DJT In order to overturn the election in my 21SEP27-POST#3488 is a fact. If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. No response means you agree this part of my post is a fact. 21SEP28-POST#3511

Actually you wrote a lot more than that, including some very divisive and hateful claims about what Trump said about "black voters" which I challenged you do support, and you did not support.

That was some serious context you lost there. YOu are so dishonest and such a bad faith debater.

Correll wrote: Actually you wrote a lot more than that, including some very divisive and hateful claims about what Trump said about "black voters" which I challenged you do support, and you did not support. 21SEP28-POST#3513

NFBW wrote: Can someone send a message to another by an action rather than by words? For example if a man throws a hatchet at your head without saying a word, and misses, but the deadly hatchet nicks you on the ear, do you get the “message” that the man wanted to kill you? 21SEP28-POST#3514

Correll wrote: Because demanding links and support for obvious truths, is a common troll move. So, no. 21SEP28-POST#3512

NFBW wrote: I didn't demand links. I asked you Correll to make a case. You respond with a format issue. Make a case or admit you don’t have one. 21SEP28-POST#3515

Correll wrote: Actually you wrote a lot more than that, including some very divisive and hateful claims about what Trump said about "black voters" which I challenged you do support, and you did not support. 21SEP28-POST#3513

NFBW wrote: Can someone send a message to another by an action rather than by words? For example if a man throws a hatchet at your head without saying a word, and misses, but the deadly hatchet nicks you on the ear, do you get the “message” that the man wanted to kill you? 21SEP28-POST#3514

Of course. THough you have shown yourself to be a bad faith debater, so YOU can't be trusted to tell the truth about what you think.

Without the fucking partisan filler shit, post the action you think justifies your bullshit race baiting.

TWO SENTENCES. Anymore, I will just stop reading there and address the shit you said so far.

Correll wrote: Because demanding links and support for obvious truths, is a common troll move. So, no. 21SEP28-POST#3512

NFBW wrote: I didn't demand links. I asked you Correll to make a case. You respond with a format issue. Make a case or admit you don’t have one. 21SEP28-POST#3515

I already made the case.

NFBW wrote: If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. 21SEP28-POST#3507

NFBW wrote: If you can ask me to back something up as you did in your 21SEP26-POST#659, why cant I ask you to make a case for something? 21SEP28-POST#3518

Correll wrote: Back up that shit or admit that you are just a mindless spam bot. 21SEP26-POST#659

I already made the case

NFBW 21SEP28-POST#3520 wrote: You are a liar. You said “no” you would not make a case in your 21SEP28-POST#3512 as shown below;

NFBW wrote: So which is it? 21SEP28-POST#3520

Forum List

Back