Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
I wrote dozens of letters to government people before the invasion and resigned the Republican party after 35 years. Didn't you know it would be an unmitigated disaster?

So, you dropping that big point of yours, about other people supporting the war?

Or are you just changing the subject so you don't have to deal with the fact that your "point" was nothing but shit.

That was a rhetorical question.

The fact that you don't even try to defend your points when called on them? That shows that you know that htey are shit points.

So, you dropping that big point of yours, about other people supporting the war?

Or are you just changing the subject so you don't have to deal with the fact that your "point" was nothing but shit.

The fact that you don't even try to defend your points when called on them? That shows that you know that htey are shit points.

I know Iraq and the neighbors. .. and I know the oil business. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. Saddam was NOT a threat to the US or his neighbors.

No diplomats, historians, oil men, Arabs or expats supported the invasion.

You think an occupation force of 100,000 for a city of 5 million works? Look at Berlin after the war..

I know Iraq and the neighbors. .. and I know the oil business. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. Saddam was NOT a threat to the US or his neighbors.

No diplomats, historians, oil men, Arabs or expats supported the invasion.

You think an occupation force of 100,000 for a city of 5 million works? Look at Berlin after the war..

And he still makes no attempt to explain how his post about "THE JEWS" was anything more than, "look, other people supported the war too" as though that means something.

Like many liberals, you think that if you structure a sentence as though it is a "point" that that means that what you said is a "point".

That is not the way it works.

You made the "point" that other people supported the war too.

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

For that to be relevant, you would have to show, at least, that they had UNDUE INFLUENCE on our decision making process.

Which, you have not even TRIED to do.

You own being an idiot. You are stupid.

Do you support what W did? Trump says W lied us into war. I can’t own what a President lied about to make it happen.

I paid to give our troops a chance to fix what lyin li’l Dubya broke. We had no choice because real terrorists came from outside Iraq due to the vacuum that W created. it was a mess. I opposed going in? Did you?

Saud Al Faisel.

We had no choice because real terrorists came from outside Iraq due to the vacuum that W created.

could someone explain "real terrorists came from
outside" and "the vacuum that W created"????

We had no choice because real terrorists came from outside Iraq due to the vacuum that W created.

could someone explain "real terrorists came from
outside" and "the vacuum that W created"????
He's talking about ISIS.

oh----ok ---so he makes no sense. ISIS was not
the reason that the USA opposed Saddam Hussein
(nor were atom bombs or Bin Laden, ---nor did
Bush CLAIM they were)
ISIS came out of Camp Bucca prison in 2004.

You own being an idiot. You are stupid.

Do you support what W did? Trump says W lied us into war. I can’t own what a President lied about to make it happen.

I paid to give our troops a chance to fix what lyin li’l Dubya broke. We had no choice because real terrorists came from outside Iraq due to the vacuum that W created. it was a mess. I opposed going in? Did you?
I agree with Bush's father, the elder Bush, he told him not to go into Iraq, that we would end up owning it and it wouldn't be worth it. Up to that point most terrorist activity was well monitored. After the invasion of Iraq terrorism grew exponentially and went underground which made things a hundred times worse. Bush solved nothing, he created a monster that's threatens the entire world.

ISIS came out of Camp Bucca prison in 2004.
ROFLMAO -----amongst my many informants there have been PRISON GUARDS------in fact, in periods of time long before 2004. The FACT IS-----ISIS did come out of prisons-----ISIS WENT IN AND ISIS WENT
OUT ------in both the USA and in GREAT BRITAIN.
Prisons anywhere in which muslims intermingle and
even mingle with other criminals are breeding
grounds for ISIS

ROFLMAO -----amongst my many informants there have been PRISON GUARDS------in fact, in periods of time long before 2004. The FACT IS-----ISIS did come out of prisons-----ISIS WENT IN AND ISIS WENT
OUT ------in both the USA and in GREAT BRITAIN.
Prisons anywhere in which muslims intermingle and
even mingle with other criminals are breeding
grounds for ISIS
Yep. It was a finishing school for terrorists.

Yep. It was a finishing school for terrorists.
right----any prison in which muslims intermingle
is a breeding ground for terrorists-----anywhere in
the world amongst other breeding grounds for
terrorism like mosques and shariah adherent cesspit
"countries" ----many examples----like Somalia and
North Sudan and Nigeria. As far as I know---neither the mass murderers Saddam Hussein or Osama
bin Laden were ever in prison (??) It is true that the
islamic hero Adolf Hitler was in Prison giving him
time to develope his FAITH

right----any prison in which muslims intermingle
is a breeding ground for terrorists-----anywhere in
the world amongst other breeding grounds for
terrorism like mosques and shariah adherent cesspit
"countries" ----many examples----like Somalia and
North Sudan and Nigeria. As far as I know---neither the mass murderers Saddam Hussein or Osama
bin Laden were ever in prison (??) It is true that the
islamic hero Adolf Hitler was in Prison giving him
time to develope his FAITH
You may find this interesting.

You may find this interesting.

of course it is interesting-----divestment of weapons of specific groups is, itself, a GROSS WEAPON OF OPPRESSION. Such oppression is found ---historically, in Sparta Greece---against the enslaved caste---the "helots" It was repeated in the laws conceived by Constantine of the 'holey' roman empire and incorporated into the Canon Law of the catholic church and it REMAINS PROMINENT in the FILTH OF SHARIAH LAW upon the "dhimmis" The
islamic hero, did not INVENT IT

of course it is interesting-----divestment of weapons of specific groups is, itself, a GROSS WEAPON OF OPPRESSION. Such oppression is found ---historically, in Sparta Greece---against the enslaved caste---the "helots" It was repeated in the laws conceived by Constantine of the 'holey' roman empire and incorporated into the Canon Law of the catholic church and it REMAINS PROMINENT in the FILTH OF SHARIAH LAW upon the "dhimmis" The
islamic hero, did not INVENT IT
All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939. They expelled German envoys a few years earlier.

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939. They expelled German envoys a few years earlier.
right----when they were vassal states of the allies
except those that were vassal states of AXIS
POWERS-----like Libya and Tunisia

Leave her alone ----she fought bravely for the life and agenda of the islamic hero Saddam Hussein

I am seriously wondering why so many Saddam apologists forget that the war started when Saddam invaded Kuwait. Of course NO ME nation felt safe after that. They weren't.

That W went in in 2003 was a consequence of the FAILED strategy of "wishing" that the Iraqis would depose the tyrant. The mistake there is obvious, but if it needs spelling out then leaving the apparatus of a terror state in place ended in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dead Iraqis. Methinks Clinton dropped the ball when he COULD have stopped it but he didn't. By the time W came along Saddam had eliminated virtually all opposition that could have taken the next step. Iraq was a hard lesson but it has still some time to play out. With Biden now Pres I expect it to flare up again.

Greg

Forum List

Back