Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
His personal, informal statement does not trump the formal carefully crafted full justification for the war, laid out in the Authorization.
Did W have the authority granted to him within the authorization to use force if he determined to that an invasion of Iraq was not necessary?

Last edited:
His personal, informal statement does not trump the formal carefully crafted full justification for the war, laid out in the Authorization.
Did W I have the authority granted to him within the authorization to use force who determines fashion of Iraq was not necessary?
what? yea Xiden gave Bush authorization. to use force as he deemed necessary and outlined the numerous justifications for the war when doing so

what? yea Xiden gave Bush authorization. to use force as he deemed necessary and outlined the numerous justifications for the war when doing so

Did Xiden give Bush authorization to NOT use force IF he DETERMINED It waa not necessary Regardless of the outlined numerous justifications for the war because SH allowed the inspectors in and was cooperating with them? I was asking basically that of Correll perhaps he can better understand Trump speak coming from you

Did Xiden give Bush authorization to NOT use force IF he DETERMINED It waa not necessary Regardless of the outlined numerous justifications for the war because SH allowed the inspectors in and was cooperating with them? I was asking basically that of Correll perhaps he can better understand Trump speak coming from you
sure, he gave him complete authority to do what he deemed necessary.

but he also made clear to liberate iraq, which was the policy of the US since he voted for it in 1998...ground forces were needed

A politicians public words do not trump formal policy positions laid out in formal government authorizations.
Now youve dug yourself deeper into the Dumbass Hole you’ve been digging for years.

The AUMF didn’t set a policy to start a war for any of those reasons listed. when it was voted on it did not authorize disarming IRAQ of his WMDs Unless W determined that it was necessary in the future.

THAT is exactly the policy that W was discussing at the news conference on March 6. He was making his determination known to the world that he still preferred to disarm Iraq peacefully.

You found an off the cuff remark that you think support your position and you are ignoring all other evidence or information.

That is, just you being.... unreasonable.

That is all that is.

but he also made clear to liberate iraq, which was the policy of the US since he voted for it in 1998...ground forces were needed
You are a liar because Biden did not authorize the use of ground forces to invade Iraq in 1998.

BE that as it may on March 6, 2003 W made a public determination that the liberation of Iraq was not necessary if IRAQ WAS disarmed. The only case that would justify war in W’s determination was the case for continued possession of WMD.

You are a liar because Biden did not authorize the use of ground forces to invade Iraq in 1998.

BE that as it may on March 6, 2003 W made a public determination that the liberation of Iraq was not necessary if IRAQ WAS disarmed. The only case that would justify war in W’s determination was the case for continued possession of WMD.
nope he did in 2002

Trump? What does Trump have to do with any of this?

You aren't making any sense.

You found an off the cuff remark
Its not an off the cuff remark. W waiting to hear if Iraq was disarmed and and if he was in fact disarmed there would be no invasion. That’s a fact you cannot remove from reality.
but he wasn’t...and we gave him more then enough time to do it. Sorry your boss screwed up and got himself hung...actually i am lying, i am not sorry he’s dead

but he wasn’t...
But in reality he was. It was not SH who was. It was the president of United States who was lying. The overall point is W had no intention of invading Iraq other than on the basis that SH was hiding WMD from the 1441 inspectors. W did not invade Iraq to liberate it. The March 6 press conference makes that clear. W invaded Iraq because HE suspected WMD was being hidden there.

but he wasn’t...
But in reality he was. It was not SH who was. It was the president of United States who was lying. The overall point is W had no intention of invading Iraq other than on the basis that SH was hiding WMD from the 1441 inspectors. W did not invade Iraq to liberate it. The March 6 press conference makes that clear. W invaded Iraq because HE suspected WMD was being hidden there.
he wasn’t bessie they found wmds he was hiding and of course the inspectors retired and reported he wasn’t

he has nearly a decade to comply he didn’t

Don't know, don't care, at this point.

if you do not care why did you bring this in to the conversation?

And now you say you don’t care if that authorization meant W could determine that an invasion of Iraq is not necessary if the WMD issue was resolved as he said he hoped it was going to be on March 6 2003.

he wasn’t bessie they found wmds he was hiding and of course the inspectors retired and reported he wasn’t
Is W lying here?

But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. "No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.
George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."m

Don't know, don't care, at this point.

if you do not care why did you bring this in to the conversation?

And now you say you don’t care if that authorization meant W could determine that an invasion of Iraq is not necessary if the WMD issue was resolved as he said he hoped it was going to be on March 6 2003.
we all hoped your boss would have done the right thing...but heck murderous doctors rarely do

Is W lying here?

But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. "No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.
George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."m
not at all...i expected to find more

i am sure it bothered him

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You are turning into being quite the liar.

No one on the right loved the war in Iraq. No one on the right loves war.

What they said then was that Iraq was a necessary war in order to get advantage in the war on terror.

The problem is, the war was WON, but no one wanted to leave after that.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.

So, stop your lies.

Not only had Saddam absolutely no part in terrorism, but he was fighting terrorism against al Qaeda in Iraq,
The group was founded by the Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in 1999, and survived only because he used the NE no fly zone of the Kurds, so Saddam could not attack him.
Attacking Saddam was always wrong, illegal, and based on blatant lies.

Only in the beginning because I believed that Hussein had WMD.

That said, I would have preferred President Bush kept the focus on killing OBL...

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war an sanctions. But, Saddam was trying to keep up appearances to keep Iran at bay.

Further, the Dual Containment Policy had worked for 20 years until Dumbass Bush came along.
Iraq was the biggest exporter of terror, including Iran until Saddam was forced from power.

I'm not sure where you get your talking points, but stop using them.

Totally and completely wrong.
NEVER did Saddam ever have anything to do with terrorism, and he considered himself a loyal ally.
Just try to tell us one example of Saddam being associated with terrorism, and we can get the truth to you.

Forum List

Back