Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
What they were "considered" when they were found is irrelevant.
You are a liar and you cheapen language. You do not get to decide what is relevant and what us not.

If it were true that old corroded junk were ‘considered’ the WMD Bush killed half a million Iraqis to find he would have no sickening feeling and no reason to be angry because Lyin’ struth said we found them.

2010: But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. "No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.​
"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."​

I do get to decide what is relevant or not, if I can back it up.

As I did. Which you cut. My point stands.

Your little trick where you twisted the topic from what they were, to what they were considered by some other people at a certain time, is, as I said, the type of "moving the goal post" dishonestly you get from someone who knows they have to lie to defend their position.

What they were "considered" when they were found is irrelevant.
You are a liar and you cheapen language. You do not get to decide what is relevant and what us not.

If it were true that old corroded junk were ‘considered’ the WMD Bush killed half a million Iraqis to find he would have no sickening feeling and no reason to be angry because Lyin’ struth said we found them.

2010: But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. "No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.​
"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."​
he certainly expected to find more

The fact Saddam had WMDs, and was hiding them is just yet another reason

You are a liar. Saddam did not have WMD hidden from 1441 inspectors. Your lie is calling old corroded artillery shells WMD.

You are also lying when you say there were other reasons besides active new WMD being hidden from 1441 inspectors that justified war.

Justifucation for the war had to be based on a threat such as SH trying to hide real WMD. It could be because he gassed the Kurds twenty years earlier.

The case for war was not solely based on wmds. you are now lying. Again.
it’s what baghdad bob does

You are a liar. Saddam did not have WMD hidden from 1441 inspectors. Your lie is calling old corroded artillery shells WMD.

You are also lying when you say there were other reasons besides active new WMD being hidden from 1441 inspectors that justified war.

Justifucation for the war had to be based on a threat such as SH trying to hide real WMD. It could be because he gassed the Kurds twenty years earlier.
then why were these found? if they weren’t hidden they wouldn’t of had to be found

And it thus would be TRUE.
Intentionally misleading to give the sanctity of truth to a giving a false impression is still a lie.

Why did struth come to what you and I believe?

i never said they were the “WMD that was used to justify the war”

What was the significance of bringing the old corroded shells up if finding them had nothing to do with justifying the war.

He is admitting that he never played chess so why did he mention that he never lost playing it. It’s a lie - since we don’t need comedians trying to justify the lies that killed half a million innocent Iraqis for nothing they did against us.
hahaha

I never said they justified the war...you said I said that...you lied.

There were numerous reason to justify the war, outlined in Xiden authorization, as well as Xiden and Clinton's law making it US policy to overthrow Saddam

What was it? Ten? 14? I know it was a lot of reasons.
it was a long long list...

the justification. for war is outlined in Xiden authorization. law...there are a number of reasons.

and yes WMDs were found as a i stated...and what was reported

There are is only 1 reason why Bush determined it was necessary to start a war on March 17 2003. Its here:

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

You said the US military found them. You are a liar.
sure that was certainly a justification...and xiden had authorized him to use force

Invading a country because you are looking for nonexistent WMDs??
Bush finally admitted there were NONE. Why do you think the Brits went to so much trouble to SELL the war in 1998 with Operation Mass Appeal? They spent 3 years demonizing Saddam and Iraq in the press... propagandizing their position with rumors and speculation.

Talk about a witch hunt.. Didn't you catch on with the Booze Wars in KSA when the Brits were carbombing themselves and got caught?
Geez man, it's like talking to a five year old....we know all the reasons...numerous reasons, that Xiden and company outlined for taking out Saddam...WMDs were one of those reason...and nonexistant? I have highlighted, that somewhere found.

I am sure the Brits were just as concerned in 1998, Xiden and Clinton were as well..hence why they made it US policy in 1998 to overthrow Saddam

The thing that set all this crap in motion was a telethon that raised 10s of millions overnight for the Palestinians.. As soon as that happened in 2000 the MI6 began the booze war bombing trying to implicate the Palestinians.. So the Brits got caught blowing each other up and the propaganda to depose Saddam went into overrive.

You're not making any sense. That the brits didn't like Saddam either, is not really relevant to this discussion.

The Brits worked overtime to sell the war.. See Sir Derek Plumbly.
yep lots of countries dislike saddam and wanted him gone. Tends to happen when you are a murderous dictator

He seems to be trying to say that since the Brits wanted Saddam gone, that that means that since Bush wanted Saddam gone too, that that makes Bush's motives... something...

Bush was a British agent?

He is not making sense.

No..The US and the British were committed to giving Bibi what he wanted.
Israel, like the rest of the world, didn't like Saddam either...most people don't like murderous dictators...but he was low on the list of issues for Israel, in comparison to Iran.

Also Bibi wasn't PM of Israel when we fullfilled the Clinton Xiden policy of overthrowing Saddam...

Bibi's Clean Break Strategy specifically called for Saddam to be overthrown.. Top of his list.. The PNAC letter to Clinton was taken from it verbatim.. Now look at how many dual citizen signatories signe the letter and how many of them went to work in the Bush administration.

So what? What is your point? YOu are not saying anything.

DO you think saying "JEW" a lot means you are winning the argument?

Has NOTHNG to do with Jewish people.. It has to do with Bibi and European Zionism. They killed Rabin, remember? And they hate the J Street Jews. ,
Bibi wasn’t in office when Xiden authorized Bush to use military force

ignore UN resolutions
SH was not ignoring UN Resolution 1441 when W decided to ignore UN Resolutions on March 17 2003 when W decided entirely on his own to lie through his teeth and kill half a million Iraqis 4474 American soldiers and waste $5 trillion dollars when he said:
“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.​

Biden was not in on that decision. He opposed it as I and six out of ten (the informed and Intelligent) Americans did. We were never fooled by W’s egregious lie.
sure he was...geez we went over this

the UN said he was in violation...heck we found WMDs he was hiding

Baghdad Bob...you lost

It was the sole basis to confront and launch. Bush agreed to 1441 whether you like it or not - and inspectors had one task - to determine if Iraq was in compliance with his ceasefire agreement with respect to WMD and WMD’s alone.

W cited no other reason to invade Iraq and remove SH from power all made clear in his public statements all the way through March 10 2003 when he was still holding out that a diplomatic solution could be made.

Its clear - W stated with all clarity that he had not, as of MARCH 6, decided to remove SH from power and would not do so if SH was disarmed under 1441 Rules. 1441 was about WMD. IT WAS NOT ABOUT any other terrible thing that SH ever did.

You are a liar and W confirms that fact.

BUSH43 March 6 2003 “I've not made up our mind about military action. Hopefully, this can be done peacefully.

Hopefully, that as a result of the pressure that we have placed -- and others have placed -- that Saddam will disarm and/or leave the country.”​

Last edited:
the justification. for war is outlined in Xiden authorization. law...there are a number of reasons.

There are is only 1 reason why Bush determined it was necessary to start a war on March 17 2003. Its here:

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

sure that was certainly a justification...and xiden had authorized him to use force

Bush finally admitted there were NONE. Why do you think the Brits went to so much trouble to SELL the war in 1998 with Operation Mass Appeal? They spent 3 years demonizing Saddam and Iraq in the press... propagandizing their position with rumors and speculation.

Talk about a witch hunt.. Didn't you catch on with the Booze Wars in KSA when the Brits were carbombing themselves and got caught?
Geez man, it's like talking to a five year old....we know all the reasons...numerous reasons, that Xiden and company outlined for taking out Saddam...WMDs were one of those reason...and nonexistant? I have highlighted, that somewhere found.

I am sure the Brits were just as concerned in 1998, Xiden and Clinton were as well..hence why they made it US policy in 1998 to overthrow Saddam

The thing that set all this crap in motion was a telethon that raised 10s of millions overnight for the Palestinians.. As soon as that happened in 2000 the MI6 began the booze war bombing trying to implicate the Palestinians.. So the Brits got caught blowing each other up and the propaganda to depose Saddam went into overrive.

You're not making any sense. That the brits didn't like Saddam either, is not really relevant to this discussion.

yep lots of countries dislike saddam and wanted him gone. Tends to happen when you are a murderous dictator

He seems to be trying to say that since the Brits wanted Saddam gone, that that means that since Bush wanted Saddam gone too, that that makes Bush's motives... something...

He is not making sense.

Israel, like the rest of the world, didn't like Saddam either...most people don't like murderous dictators...but he was low on the list of issues for Israel, in comparison to Iran.

Also Bibi wasn't PM of Israel when we fullfilled the Clinton Xiden policy of overthrowing Saddam...

Bibi's Clean Break Strategy specifically called for Saddam to be overthrown.. Top of his list.. The PNAC letter to Clinton was taken from it verbatim.. Now look at how many dual citizen signatories signe the letter and how many of them went to work in the Bush administration.

Has NOTHNG to do with Jewish people.. It has to do with Bibi and European Zionism. They killed Rabin, remember? And they hate the J Street Jews. ,

Clean Break Strategy was written for Bibi in 1996.. That kind of ruthless, ugly, grasping ambition doesn't go away.. Remember, Bibi began threatening Iran in 1992.

It was the sole basis to confront and launch. Bush agreed to 1441 whether you like it or not - and inspectors had one task - to determine if Iraq was in compliance with his ceasefire agreement with respect to WMD and WMD’s alone.

W cited no other reason to invade Iraq and remove SH from power all made clear in his public statements all the way through March 10 2003 when he was still holding out that a diplomatic solution could be made.

Its clear - W stated with all clarity that he had not, as of MARCH 6, decided to remove SH from power and would not do so if SH was disarmed under 1441 Rules. 1441 was about WMD. IT WAS NOT ABOUT any other terrible young that SH ever did.

BUSH43 March 6 2003 “I've not made up our mind about military action. Hopefully, this can be done peacefully.

President George Bush Discusses Iraq in National Press Conference

Hopefully, that as a result of the pressure that we have placed -- and others have placed -- that Saddam will disarm and/or leave the country.”
no it wasn’t! geez Bob! read Xiden’s Authorization for the Use of Force...read his Iraq Liberation policy....there were numerous reasons! the fact he was hiding WMDs is merely one proven justification. but certainly not the only reason to liberate Iraq from your boss

He is not making sense.

Clean Break Strategy was written for Bibi in 1996.. That kind of ruthless, ugly, grasping ambition doesn't go away.. Remember, Bibi began threatening Iran in 1992.
Hahaaa well he was a little late to the party Iran had been threatening and funding terrorist to kill his country since 1979!

anyway, i thought we were talking about the Iraq War? Xiden didn’t authorize that until 2002

.there were numerous reasons!
You are lying same as Correll:

It was the sole basis to confront and launch. Bush agreed to 1441 whether you like it or not - and inspectors had one task - to determine if Iraq was in compliance with his ceasefire agreement with respect to WMD and WMD’s alone. No other reason .

W cited no other reason to invade Iraq and remove SH from power. He made it all perfectly clear in his public statements all the way through March 10 2003 when he was still holding out that a diplomatic and peaceful solution could be made.

Its clear - W stated with all clarity that he had not, as of MARCH 6, decided to remove SH from power and would not do so if SH was disarmed under 1441 Rules. 1441 was about WMD. IT WAS NOT ABOUT any other terrible thing that SH ever did.

Hopefully, that as a result of the pressure that we have placed -- and others have placed -- that Saddam will disarm and/or leave the country
read the inspectors report and testimony that i have already provided

I did - no where does it says that Iraq violated 1441 and the process of disarming Iraq should be abandoned.

Iraq was in violation until such time that inspectors decide that he was not. Then ongoing monitoring was being set up to jast forever if need be.

Its clear - W stated with all clarity that he had not, as of MARCH 6, decided to remove SH from power and would not do so if SH was disarmed under 1441 Rules. 1441 was about WMD. IT WAS NOT ABOUT any other terrible young that SH ever did.

Hopefully, that as a result of the pressure that we have placed -- and others have placed -- that Saddam will disarm and/or leave the country.”

"Confront and launch"? wtf does that mean?

Your claims about ALL of his statements during a certain period of time, twenty years ago, are irrelevant and dismissed.

He is not making sense.

What does any of that have to do with ANYTHING?

You are not making any sense.

It was the sole basis to confront and launch. Bush agreed to 1441 whether you like it or not - and inspectors had one task - to determine if Iraq was in compliance with his ceasefire agreement with respect to WMD and WMD’s alone. No other reason .

W cited no other reason to invade Iraq and remove SH from power. He made it all perfectly clear in his public statements all the way through March 10 2003 when he was still holding out that a diplomatic and peaceful solution could be made.

Hopefully, that as a result of the pressure that we have placed -- and others have placed -- that Saddam will disarm and/or leave the country

I did - no where does it says that Iraq violated 1441 and the process of disarming Iraq should be abandoned.

Iraq was in violation until such time that inspectors decide that he was not. Then ongoing monitoring was being set up to jast forever if need be.

Sorry the Use of Authorization that Xiden voted for outlines the justifications.

regards...saddam was hiding wmds

Bob you lost

He is not making sense.

What does any of that have to do with ANYTHING?

You are not making any sense.
when did baghdad bob ever make sense? next he’s gonna tell us Saddam actually won!

It is irrelevant that the inspectors had no other task.

Why would you even mention that, unless you were trying to distract from all the other reasons listed?

DISHONESTLY.

It is irrelevant that the inspectors had no other task.

Why would you even mention that, unless you were trying to distract from all the other reasons listed?

DISHONESTLY.
he makes excuses for all the rape, murder, torture of his boss...not to mention invasions of other nations

Bob loves his boss

Forum List

Back