Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON,
Only if the definition of treason is changed:

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Note that you have to have 2 eye witnesses to the alleged treason for a conviction.

There is no way you can call rigging an election (by hacking into government data-bases--to take aim at a certain specific candidate) not TREASON. If there is any collusion that can be found, between Russia and or anyone that is associated with Trump, the Holy shit fan is going to turn on the Trump administration. He would immediately be asked to resign or face impeachment. And no one would defend him, not even FOX News.

Russia is still considered a FOREIGN ADVERSARY. We can't have foreign adversaries influencing or intervening into our election process, basically choosing our Presidents for us. Rumors also say they were responsible for a lot of the FAKE news stories on social media. I guess we'll see.

If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON,

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason

Note that you have to have 2 eye witnesses to the alleged treason for a conviction.

There is no way you can call rigging an election (by hacking into government data-bases--to take aim at a certain specific candidate) not TREASON. If there is any collusion that can be found, between Russia and or anyone that is associated with Trump, the Holy shit fan is going to turn on the Trump administration. He would immediately be asked to resign or face impeachment. And no one would defend him, not even FOX News.

Russia is still considered a FOREIGN ADVERSARY. We can't have foreign adversaries influencing or intervening into our election process, basically choosing our Presidents for us. Rumors also say they were responsible for a lot of the FAKE news stories on social media. I guess we'll see.
You're either a real sucker, or a disinfo agent and you know what you are doing. Either way, I don't think you have a lot of credibility peddling in rumors.

There is no way you can call rigging an election (by hacking into government data-bases--to take aim at a certain specific candidate) not TREASON.
Did you read the federal law I just cited?
No? Please scroll up and do so.
LSS: You're wrong.

[No, you just want to piss and moan no matter what happens. You said you don't vote so just go play with yourself or smoke some more crack. Last thing we need is a can't be bothered type opining about what everybody else does.

^ Whoa, someone is upset! Chill out spaz.

I don't vote, because unlike you, I am not a pathetic tool with stockholm syndrome. Stop being a bitch and start acting like an adult.

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?
The main reason Hillary lost the election was because of her private e-mail server she keep at her house her sending and receiving classified information on it and her constantly changing story over it. This story was broken by the New York Times not wikileaks or the Russians though it wouldn't surprise if the left now claims the Times was working for wikileaks the Russians or both.

Why would the Russians need to medal in US elections.
1. Obama stated he would have more flexibility after the election
2. Set the reset button
3. Made uranium deals that benefited the clinton foundation

Ignoranus, pay attention:

Obama's re-election was in 2012 and whatever flex he was looking for on Russia was quickly dropped after their 2014 Ukrainian mis-adventures. Instead, his administration lead on deep international sanctions against Russia which crippled their economy and put them into recession along with oil market collapse.

Putin's regime wants to lift the sanctions and needs a lapdog in the Whitehouse to make that happen, satisfaction of sticking it back to Americans is the sour cherry on top.

Why would the Russians need to medal in US elections.
1. Obama stated he would have more flexibility after the election
2. Set the reset button
3. Made uranium deals that benefited the clinton foundation

Ignoranus, pay attention:

Obama's re-election was in 2012 and whatever flex he was looking for on Russia was quickly dropped after their 2014 Ukrainian mis-adventures. Instead, his administration lead on deep international sanctions against Russia which crippled their economy and put them into recession along with oil market collapse.

Putin's regime wants to lift the sanctions and needs a lapdog in the Whitehouse to make that happen, satisfaction of sticking it back to Americans is the sour cherry on top.
none of which refuted my 3 points.

[No, you just want to piss and moan no matter what happens. You said you don't vote so just go play with yourself or smoke some more crack. Last thing we need is a can't be bothered type opining about what everybody else does.

^ Whoa, someone is upset! Chill out spaz.

I don't vote, because unlike you, I am not a pathetic tool with stockholm syndrome. Stop being a bitch and start acting like an adult.
Welcome to my kill file, toddler.

Personally, I don't believe that for one second. Most of these votes were created in the weeks following the election....out of thin air....in a Democrat heavy state that is as we speak is overtly breaking immigration laws.

I don't believe that Hillary got more votes than even Obama got. Not for one instant.

Well, she didn't. she got close to his 2012 number, though. Here's the thing. The population is growing, and the electorate is 4% bigger than it was in 2012.

But there's no evidence of illegals voting in any signifigant numbers. YOu guys have been singing that song since 2000 when Bush lost the popular vote, and you still can't prove it.

Forum List

Back