Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
wikileaks says it was a DNC insider not the Russians

Wonder if it was the young guy mysteriously killed?

that seems to be likely

Funny that you guys can muse on a connection yet a connection to Trump to Putin is too hard to connect when he's hired people with rus sin connections and the guy he wants a SOS is shown wea ring a medal given to him by Putin himself.

Suddenly you can't see a connection there and need proof like a signed affidavit saying "Fuck America"

- Signed

Trump. Lol

Fuck America was what Hillary said in her e-mails. Funny how you klowns kant address the corruption, arrogance, condescension and lies the e-mails exposed. You're just I didn't hear it! It was the Russians!

Another lap around the track for you in the kommunist klown kar, varoom! Kome on!

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Well, no, the thing is, we didn't "know' she was corrupt. You guys have been investigating this poor woman for 25 years, and haven't proven a single charge against her.

If the Russians wanted Trump to win, and took action to help him, then that makes his already questionable "victory" even more questionable.

So to get this straight... a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is voted against by a clear majority of the American people, but Russian hackers may have influenced the vote in a couple of key states, and you are completely good with this?
What questionable about 306 electoral college votes, a landslide?

The exact argument they used for Obama in 2012. They're a bunch of lying hypocrite partisan hacks

Wonder if it was the young guy mysteriously killed?

that seems to be likely

Funny that you guys can muse on a connection yet a connection to Trump to Putin is too hard to connect when he's hired people with rus sin connections and the guy he wants a SOS is shown wea ring a medal given to him by Putin himself.

Suddenly you can't see a connection there and need proof like a signed affidavit saying "Fuck America"

- Signed

Trump. Lol

Fuck America was what Hillary said in her e-mails. Funny how you klowns kant address the corruption, arrogance, condescension and lies the e-mails exposed. You're just I didn't hear it! It was the Russians!

Another lap around the track for you in the kommunist klown kar, varoom! Kome on!
Yeah....how dare the Russians expose the Democrat's contempt for the voters and the rule of law.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No, they said it was an intelligence insider, not a DNC insider.
The Kremlin has rejected the hacking accusations, while the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has previously said the DNC leaks were not linked to Russia. A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

The CIA's Absence of Conviction - Craig Murray

All of these leaks were coming from EMAILS--which is a hack. No one is going to be able to read emails, unless their database was HACKED into.

Your President Elect even encouraged Russia to do a cyber attack on the United States to find more of Clinton's emails.

The Kremlin has rejected the hacking accusations, while the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has previously said the DNC leaks were not linked to Russia. A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

All of these leaks were coming from EMAILS--which is a hack. No one is going to be able to read emails, unless their database was HACKED into.

Your President Elect even encouraged Russia to do a cyber attack on the United States to find more of Clinton's emails.

first prove the Russians did it 2nd you cant even prove it was a hack

an insider could have simply downloaded them

go get a life for once

I voted for Trump because he ran against Hillary Clinton.

And you may end up regretting that vote, fairly soon.
I seriously doubt that.

Hillary will be on the outside looking in.

Win-win.

One thing that should be scaring the SHIT out of you-

1.is there are several Republican Senate intelligence committee members that are having a conniption fit about Russia's involvement into this election. John McCain and Lindsey Graham have been more than vocal about it.

2. Obama is very slow to react. We have seen this for the last 8 years, and often complained about it. You have convince him of something by 110% (evidence) before he'll make a move like this. Someone put something under his nose, that could not be ignored, which is why he issued this executive order.

3. He wants is done PRIOR to Trump's Inauguration.

The scenario comes out like this: If indeed it is proven that Russia was involved in this election--to help Trump win: A> Trump's agenda will fly like one of Boeings 747 jets out the door. Republicans won't even help him out, let alone Democrats. B> If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON, and will sing like a parrot as to whom else was involved.

I seriously doubt that.

Win-win.

1.is there are several Republican Senate intelligence committee members that are having a conniption fit about Russia's involvement into this election. John McCain and Lindsey Graham have been more than vocal about it.

2. Obama is very slow to react. We have seen this for the last 8 years, and often complained about it. You have convince him of something by 110% (evidence) before he'll make a move like this. Someone put something under his nose, that could not be ignored, which is why he issued this executive order.

The scenario comes out like this: If indeed it is proven that Russia was involved in this election--to help Trump win: A> Trump's agenda will fly like one of Boeings 747 jets out the door. Republicans won't even help him out, let alone Democrats. B> If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON, and will sing like a parrot as to whom else was involved.
Lindsey Grahmnesty and John Fucking McCain are lying bastards.

I wouldn't trust one word that came out of either of their mouths.

The press always quotes those pricks to make any issue appear to have bipartisan support.

I seriously doubt that.

Win-win.

2. Obama is very slow to react. We have seen this for the last 8 years, and often complained about it. You have to convince him of something by 110% (evidence) before he'll make a move like this. Someone put something under his nose, that could not be ignored, which is why he issued this executive order.

The scenario comes out like this: If indeed it is proven that Russia was involved in this election--to help Trump win: A> Trump's agenda will fly out the door like one of Boeings 747 jets. Republicans won't even help him out, let alone Democrats. All those generals who endorsed Trump will turn their backs on him. B> If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump (in any way) conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON, and will sing like a canary as to whom else was involved.

28darcy-putinjpg-4f380850809ce3a3.jpg

I seriously doubt that.

Win-win.

2. Obama is very slow to react. We have seen this for the last 8 years, and often complained about it. You have to convince him of something by 110% (evidence) before he'll make a move like this. Someone put something under his nose, that could not be ignored, which is why he issued this executive order.

The scenario comes out like this: If indeed it is proven that Russia was involved in this election--to help Trump win: A> Trump's agenda will fly out the door like one of Boeings 747 jets. Republicans won't even help him out, let alone Democrats. All those generals who endorsed Trump will turn their backs on him. B> If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump (in any way) conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON, and will sing like a canary as to whom else was involved.

Several doesn't mean 2.

I seriously doubt that.

Win-win.

So tell me again how the candidates not running for the popular vote didn't affect the popular vote outcome but Russia did affect the outcome. How does that work exactly?

It's clear that Russia was interfering into this election cycle. We have Senate Republicans getting more information about it, and they're having a conniption fit over it. They're all stating that these wiki-leaks were coming in from high levels of the Kremlin. They didn't even try to cover their tracks by going after some RNC databases, it was all done to the DNC.t

For someone to hack into a computer and risk getting caught, (which is a felony in the U.S, and comes with prison time.) There is going to be a reward for taking that risk. Either monetary or a promise of something. It's as simple as that.

This is not some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed doing it, just because he favors Donald Trump.

The Kremlin breaking out the champagne and vodka on the news that Trump won, really tells a story. They've never done that before with any other President.
US election 2016: Why Russia is celebrating Trump win - BBC News

This investigation is going to go deep, and if they find that Trump or any of his campaign staff was complicit or working behind the scenes to get Russia to break into Government data bases to get this information, the holy shit is going to hit the fan on the Trump Presidency. You could probably consider it Treason.

We cannot have foreign adversary's influencing our elections, or choosing our Presidents for us, based on the information they're putting out. If there is no price or consequence to pay, then this will be the new world order for every upcoming National election.

173128_600.jpg

While it may not have influenced your vote, because you're a member of the Reich wing, be assured that it did with millions of others. It was almost a daily onslaught of wiki-leaks, all aimed at Hillary Clinton or the Democrat National Committee.
15401168_721602201322014_2541718479189977333_n.jpg

If anyone in his campaign or is associated with Trump conspired with Russia, to do these hacks, then they'll be looking at TREASON,
Only if the definition of treason is changed:

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Note that you have to have 2 eye witnesses to the alleged treason for a conviction.

Let's say, hypothetically it IS true. Folks that pay attention to this stuff know it isn't, but even if it were, it isn't the end of the world, the US does this all the time, and folks like you grouse about it.

Cry me a fucking river. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Turnabout is fair play, all is fair in love and war, yada yada yada. Stop being such a pussy and all that shit. I thought you were the liberal here. How many times has the US been the bitch, and folks like you whine about this shit. If we got punked this time? Well, too bad cupcake.

15350646_720890948059806_1469383817373797132_n.png

Forum List

Back