Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
Morons voted for Trump because they are morons.

Wow .... deep

Trump has zero experience and already appears to have no idea what he is doing. He became president by shouting down everyone and making feel good claims that he has already backed off from. He is a con man and people that voted for him are easy marks.

It's going to be a very hard four to eight years for you.
baby-crying-4.png

Wow .... deep

Trump has zero experience and already appears to have no idea what he is doing. He became president by shouting down everyone and making feel good claims that he has already backed off from. He is a con man and people that voted for him are easy marks.

baby-crying-4.png
^Doesn't refute my comment, instead posts pic to deflect. Definitely a Trump voter.

Wow .... deep

baby-crying-4.png
^Doesn't refute my comment, instead posts pic to deflect. Definitely a Trump voter.
VERY low FACTUAL information voters....

I voted for Trump because of border leaks. not wikileaks.

Trump isn't building a wall. You were conned.
Hillary couldnt win, you were screwed.

I didn't vote for Hillary. You voted for a con man, enjoy.
actually hillary is the con. Anyone that thought Trump could build a wall without the approval of congress was conned. The fact is that he knows that the illegals are a major problem in this country. Hillary on the other hand wants totally open borders. A vote for hillary is an indication of being a traitor. A vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for hillary. Trump is going to be your president, enjoy.

actually hillary is the con. Anyone that thought Trump could build a wall without the approval of congress was conned. The fact is that he knows that the illegals are a major problem in this country. Hillary on the other hand wants totally open borders. A vote for hillary is an indication of being a traitor. A vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for hillary. Trump is going to be your president, enjoy.

Actually you are the traitor voting for Trumps pro Russian presidency. Enjoy comrade.

Actually you are the traitor voting for Trumps pro Russian presidency. Enjoy comrade.
its obvious that you feel about Trump the way I feel about any democrat. You would much prefer we bend over and take it from the middle east, that we let their terrorists in our country without any concern. You are evidently another one of those that hate this country and want to see it destroyed. I just thank God that there are still enough Americans left to have pulled off a Trump win.
Russia is no threat the the U.S. the democrats friends are. Its very simple.
Enjoy living in the U.S as it returns to a sovereign nation.

its obvious that you feel about Trump the way I feel about any democrat. You would much prefer we bend over and take it from the middle east, that we let their terrorists in our country without any concern. You are evidently another one of those that hate this country and want to see it destroyed. I just thank God that there are still enough Americans left to have pulled off a Trump win.
Russia is no threat the the U.S. the democrats friends are. Its very simple.
Enjoy living in the U.S as it returns to a sovereign nation.

You know, your reply is a pile of crap. Pile of bullshit trying to portray me the way you would like. Saying I hate this country, etc. Yes I don't like Trump because he is the most unfit person to ever become president. Guy is going to be a disaster. And he is buddies with Putin-more than Obama, more than Clinton, more than most patriotic Americans. That is a fact. So enjoy your Putin influenced presidency comrade.

I can't find any Obama voters anymore either.....:lol:
Much like you can't find W Bush voters. Feel free to go back in my comment history, I've never been for Clinton.

Man if that's your way of ignoring their history and going for an approach of anyone can do anything so we don't know do hurr durr! You can say they support the Russians but their ties, history and resum says differently. Oh, but if we ignore that and just have faith then you have a point..I guess:rolleyes:
Not quite following what you are trying to say, but in the end, the Republicans will see their emails end up on Wikileaks sometime next year.

Man if that's your way of ignoring their history and going for an approach of anyone can do anything so we don't know do hurr durr! You can say they support the Russians but their ties, history and resum says differently. Oh, but if we ignore that and just have faith then you have a point..I guess:rolleyes:
Not quite following what you are trying to say, but in the end, the Republicans will see their emails end up on Wikileaks sometime next year.
Doubtful since Obama attacked and took over wikileaks.....that control will transfer to Trump now....

Has anyone seen julian the election BTW?

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Well, no, the thing is, we didn't "know' she was corrupt. You guys have been investigating this poor woman for 25 years, and haven't proven a single charge against her.

If the Russians wanted Trump to win, and took action to help him, then that makes his already questionable "victory" even more questionable.

So to get this straight... a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is voted against by a clear majority of the American people, but Russian hackers may have influenced the vote in a couple of key states, and you are completely good with this?

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Well, no, the thing is, we didn't "know' she was corrupt. You guys have been investigating this poor woman for 25 years, and haven't proven a single charge against her.

If the Russians wanted Trump to win, and took action to help him, then that makes his already questionable "victory" even more questionable.

So to get this straight... a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is voted against by a clear majority of the American people, but Russian hackers may have influenced the vote in a couple of key states, and you are completely good with this?
What questionable about 306 electoral college votes, a landslide?

Forum List

Back