Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
leaves me out, whats your excuse ?
Disagreed since I haven't seen you attack LWLs like you attack the RWNJs.

Me? I'm an American Moderate, supporter of about 90% of the Libertarian platform, am "socially liberal,fiscally conservative" and can easily name several LW and RW causes I support. Can you say which RW causes you support?

2016 Platform | Libertarian Party

blue-gold-red-PLAIN-1024x542.png

It didn't influence the hardcore cultists on this site. It did however influence those sitting on the fence.

I was an early Rubio supporter but saw early on he wasn't ready. That was even before he made an ass out of himself trying to mix it up with Trump.
Wikileaks had zero influence on me .

wikileaks says it was a DNC insider not the Russians

Wonder if it was the young guy mysteriously killed?

that seems to be likely

Funny that you guys can muse on a connection yet a connection to Trump to Putin is too hard to connect when he's hired people with rus sin connections and the guy he wants a SOS is shown wea ring a medal given to him by Putin himself.

Suddenly you can't see a connection there and need proof like a signed affidavit saying "Fuck America"

- Signed

Trump. Lol

$25 says the RWNJ opinion of the fucking Russians will change by a year from now when they release their RNC hackings.

Yes, I'm hedging my bet since I truly believe it will happen by Spring, but 31DEC17 is insurance. Bet?

Hell no, republicrats are scumbags too. Some of them are just a lot less scumy than all the fuckin democrooks.

I doubt the Russians did anything the chinks and carpet pilots haven't done. It they release information to the world based on espionage, too fuckin bad. It just sucks for you bed wetters hitlary and the DNC were exposed for the shady mother fuckers they are, and in the end even Bernie sold out like a chump for less than a million bucks
$25 says the RWNJ opinion of the fucking Russians will change by a year from now when they release their RNC hackings.

Yes, I'm hedging my bet since I truly believe it will happen by Spring, but 31DEC17 is insurance. Bet?

Oh then it'll be too late. They would've already thrown such a huge safety net around Trump and Russia that when it happens to them they'll be speechless.

I was an early Rubio supporter but saw early on he wasn't ready. That was even before he made an ass out of himself trying to mix it up with Trump.
Wikileaks had zero influence on me .
I like Rubio too, but agree he wasn't ready. He'd have been a good VP though.

Maybe 2020, eh?

Agreed about Wikileaks. All it did was prove what most of us already believed; Hillary is corrupt.

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?
Nope. I have hated Clinton since she ran for Senate. I was voting for Trump since he day he announced.

I doubt the Russians did anything the chinks and carpet pilots haven't done. It they release information to the world based on espionage, too fuckin bad. It just sucks for you bed wetters hitlary and the DNC were exposed for the shady mother fuckers they are, and in the end even Bernie sold out like a chump for less than a million bucks

Of course it will change, it will go back to their original oppositional position against Russia where we all should be regardless of party.

Admitting to the Russian influence in the election deligitimizes Trumps victory so nobody who is pro trump is going to support that narrative even though it is obviously true. It is another stupid partisan game

Oh then it'll be too late. They would've already thrown such a huge safety net around Trump and Russia that when it happens to them they'll be speechless.
They? Who's "they"?

That's the problem with LWL's; they're mostly atheists and lack faith. They think of people in the most "deplorable" terms. They project their own petty ideals onto all others.

No, those on the right are not perfect either, but neither with most RW Americans betray their country by supporting the fucking godless Russians.

Of course it will change, it will go back to their original oppositional position against Russia where we all should be regardless of party.

Admitting to the Russian influence in the election deligitimizes Trumps victory so nobody who is pro trump is going to support that narrative even though it is obviously true. It is another stupid partisan game
Agreed for the most part here. Like many other issues, the Trump administration will face reality, not campaign rhetoric. I have no doubt we'll see a change with Trump regarding the Russians just as we've seen him change (yeah, flip-flop) on several other issues.

It's a reality check.

Forum List

Back