Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia
NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia
According to Binney, what Mueller meant is that the FBI has access to the NSA database and that it’s accessed without any oversight, meaning the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as well as the FBI, have open access to anything the NSA has access to. “So if the FBI really wanted [Clinton’s and the DNC emails] they can go into that database and get them right now,” Binney told Klein.

Asked if he believed the NSA had copies of all Clinton’s emails, “including the deleted correspondence,” Binney said:

Yes. That would be my point. They have them all and the FBI can get them right there.”

While Binney seems to be the only intelligence insider who has come forward with this type of analysis, a young man from Russia whose servers were implicated in the recent hacking of the DNC sites says he has information that will lead to the hacker — yet the FBI won’t knock on his door.

I don't vote,

Then you don't get to kvetch. End of story
Bullshit.

If things are screwed up, it's the people that voted and endorsed the system who are at fault. Don't be obtuse. You're the one that surrendered your power, you are the one that no longer has a right to complain, you voted for this shit.

I don't vote,

Then you don't get to kvetch. End of story
288ab3e1b9aa450fa971662de01271c9.png

He has no business voting, or complaining in the first place, as he doesn't belong in the US, at his own admission.

They? Who's "they"?

That's the problem with LWL's; they're mostly atheists and lack faith. They think of people in the most "deplorable" terms. They project their own petty ideals onto all others.

No, those on the right are not perfect either, but neither with most RW Americans betray their country by supporting the fucking godless Russians.

Both the goddless russians and hitlary are the enemy.

Hitlary in the WH is as deadly a threat in my book as the decaying soviet arsenal.

He has no business voting, or complaining in the first place, as he doesn't belong in the US, at his own admission.

Oh really, and where did I ever claim I was not a citizen of the United States? You bootlicking sycophants think the whole world revolves around your shitty lives.

Oh really, and where did I ever claim I was not a citizen of the United States? You bootlicking sycophants think the whole world revolves around your shitty lives.
In your signature. I even put a red box around it, and you still missed it.

In your signature. I even put a red box around it, and you still missed it.

Again, where did I explicitly claim that I am not a citizen of the United States? Come on, be a handy tool and find where I said that.

Spoken like a true infant ...

897f3d806e643f7e24019cad0c39a67e.jpg

I love what petulant little shits they are. It's like having to listen to some out of control 4 year old's tantrum and then the satisfaction of seeing mom finally lose her shit and whip the little pisspot's ass. I have been wearing a smile since Nov 8th.

slap-a-bitch_o_593753.jpg

In your Signature. I put a red box around it. Why are you on an internet forum if you're mostly blind?

Nothing in my signature says I am not a US citizen. Use that little head of yours and read between the lines, dumbass.

In your Signature. I put a red box around it. Why are you on an internet forum if you're mostly blind?

Nothing in my signature says I am not a US citizen. Use that little head of yours and read between the lines, dumbass.
It says you're an illegal immigrant. That, inherently, means you shouldn't be here. There are no lines to read between, because what it says is that you're a criminal and do not belong here.

It says you're an illegal immigrant. That, inherently, means you shouldn't be here.

Where is "here?" Why do you assume that I am "here?"

Like I said, the world does not revolve around your shitty lives.

because what it says is that you're a criminal and do not belong here.

I don't know where you think I am, but that is irrelevant. I belong wherever I damn well choose to be.

It says you're an illegal immigrant. That, inherently, means you shouldn't be here.

Where is "here?" Why do you assume that I am "here?"

Like I said, the world does not revolve around your shitty lives.

because what it says is that you're a criminal and do not belong here.

I don't know where you think I am, but that is irrelevant. I belong wherever I damn well choose to be.
Spoken like an illegal, not respecting laws. Your signature says you're an ILLEGAL Immigrant, that means your current status is that of a criminal. There's no beating around it.

Forum List

Back