Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?

Did you vote for trump due to wikileaks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
What questionable about 306 electoral college votes, a landslide?

No, 2.5 million more votes is a landslide. Barely winning 36 more than the minimum, not so much. especially, if they were won because Russian Agents hacked the system.
Remind us, What did your Hillary win again?:lol:

Trump won democrat states as a part of his landslide....sadness on you deniers....

Trump won democrat states as a part of his landslide....sadness on you deniers....

You mean the Russians hacked the vote for him? Meh, not going to look good for you guys when the intelligence agencies start leaking that stuff out.
Like the FBI? Who said there is no evidence....in 39 days, your epic obama nightmare will be over....

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?
Democrats live in a fantasy world 24/7/365.
When they lose they look for excuses.
This is just one more excuse.

You mean the Russians hacked the vote for him? Meh, not going to look good for you guys when the intelligence agencies start leaking that stuff out.
Explain how Russia hacked a machine that wasn't connected to the internet. They are simply voting machines in stand alone mode. The only way they could be monkeyed with is by the people watching the polls or by the company that supplied the machines.

Explain how Russia hacked a machine that wasn't connected to the internet. They are simply voting machines in stand alone mode. The only way they could be monkeyed with is by the people watching the polls or by the company that supplied the machines.

you think they get thousands of votes counted within hours of the polls closing without them being networked?

Do you really think the Intel Agencies wouldn't be screaming bloody murder if there wasn't something to this?

I'm hearing a lot about Russia interfering in the election though wikileaks. I think it had minimal impact. After all, we knew she was corrupt before the leaks.

It didn't influence my vote. Did it influence yours? Did you vote for trump because of wikileaks?
I doubt it had a single impact. If it did they were clueless. The left is all worked up over Russians (or anybody else they can blame) but have not the slightest concern about the corruption the emails revealed. That says all you need to know about liberals.

All those Bernie supporters, their efforts, enthusiasm, time and effort into the campaign, signs, rallies, etc. and it was all just a sham. They were all used to make Hillary look like a queen being coronated and not a smidgen of give a shit from lefties. How sick.

I doubt it had a single impact. If it did they were clueless. The left is all worked up over Russians (or anybody else they can blame) but have not the slightest concern about the corruption the emails revealed. That says all you need to know about liberals.

Well, yeah, except those emails were taken out of context and probably doctored...

I'm just wondering why you are so okay with Russia influencing our election?

you think they get thousands of votes counted within hours of the polls closing without them being networked?

Do you really think the Intel Agencies wouldn't be screaming bloody murder if there wasn't something to this?
So basically you only trust the process when you win........and all of that bullshit about accepting the results was just that...BS..... or the sarcastic speeches Hillary made about Trump's questioning the results being a threat to our Democracy was just with the consideration that all of your cheating was going to favor you, not the other side.

He has no business voting, or complaining in the first place, as he doesn't belong in the US, at his own admission.

Oh really, and where did I ever claim I was not a citizen of the United States? You bootlicking sycophants think the whole world revolves around your shitty lives.
No, you just want to piss and moan no matter what happens. You said you don't vote so just go play with yourself or smoke some more crack. Last thing we need is a can't be bothered type opining about what everybody else does.

The FBI isn't screaming however....

So basically you only trust the process when you win........and all of that bullshit about accepting the results was just that...BS..... or the sarcastic speeches Hillary made about Trump's questioning the results being a threat to our Democracy was just with the consideration that all of your cheating was going to favor you, not the other side.

Guy, the result of the election was more people voted for Hillary.

Now, as for trusting the process, if it turns out that the Russians fixed the game for Trump, that's kind of a serious deal. Something you'd be screaming bloody murder about if it was the other side doing it

Guy, the result of the election was more people voted for Hillary.

Now, as for trusting the process, if it turns out that the Russians fixed the game for Trump, that's kind of a serious deal. Something you'd be screaming bloody murder about if it was the other side doing it
Personally, I don't believe that for one second. Most of these votes were created in the weeks following the election....out of thin air....in a Democrat heavy state that is as we speak is overtly breaking immigration laws.

I don't believe that Hillary got more votes than even Obama got. Not for one instant.

Last edited:
wikileaks says it was a DNC insider not the Russians

Wonder if it was the young guy mysteriously killed?

that seems to be likely

Funny that you guys can muse on a connection yet a connection to Trump to Putin is too hard to connect when he's hired people with rus sin connections and the guy he wants a SOS is shown wea ring a medal given to him by Putin himself.

Suddenly you can't see a connection there and need proof like a signed affidavit saying "Fuck America"

- Signed

Trump. Lol

your "news " that is the Russians is phony

No, they said it was an intelligence insider, not a DNC insider.
The Kremlin has rejected the hacking accusations, while the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has previously said the DNC leaks were not linked to Russia. A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

The CIA's Absence of Conviction - Craig Murray

It's clear that Russia was interfering into this election cycle. We have Senate Republicans getting more information about it, and they're having a conniption fit over it. They're all stating that these wiki-leaks were coming in from high levels of the Kremlin. They didn't even try to cover their tracks by going after some RNC databases, it was all done to the DNC.t

For someone to hack into a computer and risk getting caught, (which is a felony in the U.S, and comes with prison time.) There is going to be a reward for taking that risk. Either monetary or a promise of something. It's as simple as that.

This is not some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed doing it, just because he favors Donald Trump.

The Kremlin breaking out the champagne and vodka on the news that Trump won, really tells a story. They've never done that before with any other President.
US election 2016: Why Russia is celebrating Trump win - BBC News

This investigation is going to go deep, and if they find that Trump or any of his campaign staff was complicit or working behind the scenes to get Russia to break into Government data bases to get this information, the holy shit is going to hit the fan on the Trump Presidency. You could probably consider it Treason.

We cannot have foreign adversary's influencing our elections, or choosing our Presidents for us, based on the information they're putting out. If there is no price or consequence to pay, then this will be the new world order for every upcoming National election.

173128_600.jpg

While it may not have influenced your vote, because you're a member of the Reich wing, be assured that it did with millions of others. It was almost a daily onslaught of wiki-leaks, all aimed at Hillary Clinton or the Democrat National Committee.

fake news

It's clear that Russia was interfering into this election cycle. We have Senate Republicans getting more information about it, and they're having a conniption fit over it. They're all stating that these wiki-leaks were coming in from high levels of the Kremlin. They didn't even try to cover their tracks by going after some RNC databases, it was all done to the DNC.t

For someone to hack into a computer and risk getting caught, (which is a felony in the U.S, and comes with prison time.) There is going to be a reward for taking that risk. Either monetary or a promise of something. It's as simple as that.

This is not some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed doing it, just because he favors Donald Trump.

The Kremlin breaking out the champagne and vodka on the news that Trump won, really tells a story. They've never done that before with any other President.
US election 2016: Why Russia is celebrating Trump win - BBC News

This investigation is going to go deep, and if they find that Trump or any of his campaign staff was complicit or working behind the scenes to get Russia to break into Government data bases to get this information, the holy shit is going to hit the fan on the Trump Presidency. You could probably consider it Treason.

We cannot have foreign adversary's influencing our elections, or choosing our Presidents for us, based on the information they're putting out. If there is no price or consequence to pay, then this will be the new world order for every upcoming National election.

173128_600.jpg

While it may not have influenced your vote, because you're a member of the Reich wing, be assured that it did with millions of others. It was almost a daily onslaught of wiki-leaks, all aimed at Hillary Clinton or the Democrat National Committee.

fake news
The media says that John McCain says it's possible.

That's all I needed to hear.

Forum List

Back