Diddy: black people got shortchanged by President Obama

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
president obama doesn't care about black people!

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/diddy...ow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

“Hillary Clinton, you know, I hope she starts to directly talk to the black community. … It really makes me feel, you know, almost hurt that our issues are not addressed and we’re such a big part of the voting bloc.”

Diddy, an Obama supporter who also donated money to Clinton’s New York Senate race, said it’s time for black voters to get something in return for their political support.

“The heat has to be turned up so much that as a community, we got to hold our vote,” Diddy said. “Don’t pacify yourself, really revolutionize the game. Make them come for our vote. It’s a whole different strategy, but I think we need to hold our vote because I don’t believe any of them.”

“That’s a big announcement,” Sharpton marveled.

“You can get the vote. It doesn’t have to be held that long. But you have to come get it. … You have to bring something with it.”

So their votes are essentially for sale if you have something to give them. That is not the description of your civic duty. That is the description of an auction.

A lot of people in the world don't get what they want, they have learned to do with what they have...
Like my grandma always told me...If all you have is lemons, make lemonade..

president obama doesn't care about black people!

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/diddy...ow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

“Hillary Clinton, you know, I hope she starts to directly talk to the black community. … It really makes me feel, you know, almost hurt that our issues are not addressed and we’re such a big part of the voting bloc.”

Diddy, an Obama supporter who also donated money to Clinton’s New York Senate race, said it’s time for black voters to get something in return for their political support.

“The heat has to be turned up so much that as a community, we got to hold our vote,” Diddy said. “Don’t pacify yourself, really revolutionize the game. Make them come for our vote. It’s a whole different strategy, but I think we need to hold our vote because I don’t believe any of them.”

“That’s a big announcement,” Sharpton marveled.

“You can get the vote. It doesn’t have to be held that long. But you have to come get it. … You have to bring something with it.”

thanks for your concern.

• Banned
OBAMAS-OPRAH-740x401.jpg

obama-vs-america--740x353.jpg

Forum List

Back