Difference between Democrats and Republicans

We don't riot and burn down cities, nor do we destroy the local economy or create a political hegemony. Vote wisely.
The people that are more simple of mind always look for an authoritive figure(sheep herder) to lead them(sheep). People that can think, evaluate & reason for theirself look to theirself for leadership. The left has fallen into groupthink idolatry as to them the group is strength through numbers. If the group disappears the individual groupthinker figures death is nearby for him/her. That is WHY the statist left makes no sense to the individuals that comprise the constitutionally based right. Sad but true.

We don't riot and burn down cities, nor do we destroy the local economy or create a political hegemony. Vote wisely.

You create a political kleptocracy.
You disenfranchise legal voters.
You break the very institutions you purport to conserve.
You support Big Government intervening in our most personal decisions.

Vote thoughtfully.

I guess Democrats have great music. :dunno:

Republicans have better catering at parties.
Republicans have better looking women.

1604545729742.png

Vote thoughtfully.
You franchise illegal voters.

You create votes out of thin air.

You get people killed in gun free zones.

You are the world's worst serial (abortion) killers.

You discriminate against whites & Asians.

You turn the US into 3rd world hellhole.

Vote thoughtfully.

We don't riot anurn down cities, nor do we destroy the local economy or create a political hegemony. Vote wisely.

You do create a political hegemony.

Vote thoughtfully.
Really? Democrats support rioters, and that is a fact. DON'T EVER, I MEAN ever SAY "YOU" Disenfranchise, support big anything. ""WE" are not burning down our cities, YOU are. Perhaps you don't like being lumped together with other idiots. Neither do I.

Vote thoughtfully.
Demscum idea of a legal voter is anyone who is physically here, to include illegals.

We don't riot anurn down cities, nor do we destroy the local economy or create a political hegemony. Vote wisely.

You do create a political hegemony.

Vote thoughtfully.
Really? Democrats support rioters, and that is a fact. DON'T EVER, I MEAN ever SAY "YOU" Disenfranchise, support big anything. ""WE" are not burning down our cities, YOU are. Perhaps you don't like being lumped together with other idiots. Neither do I.
He wears those lumps well.

Its a fact: Democrats burn down cities. They either enable anti cop/anti white hate groups and pretend it was fighting racism...But on the other hand Trump and the republicans didnt hurt a fly....If Biden wins here this is a big win for irrationality and George Soros.

It blows me away, after all the riots, the democrats keep saying Trump is the bad guy here...George Floyd died from a self induced overdose. Jake Blake sexualy assualted, tried to steal a car with kids inside, had a knife, resisted arrest . Why does the BLM always make these creeps look like innocent victims? The Democrats keep supporting their lies. Why?

Forum List

Back