Dilbert Creator Endorses Hillary – Out of Fear for Personal Safety

It sounds to me like he is trying to be funny, and isn't.

Why should his blog by any different from his comic strip? :lol:

Sorry ya'll, but Dilbert is almost painfully unfunny. Now Bill Watterson on the other hand is brilliant and thought-provoking.

Liberals are always prone to violence over political issues. I think he's perfectly serious. Just look at the last few dozen riots. It's always liberals doing it.
If he is serious, than that shouldn't change his vote. He is rich enough to hire a security team to protect him. Or he could buy a gun and learn how to use it for self defense. Bottom line. That's a crummy reason to vote for Hillary.

Liberals are always prone to violence over political issues. I think he's perfectly serious. Just look at the last few dozen riots. It's always liberals doing it.
If he is serious, than that shouldn't change his vote. He is rich enough to hire a security team to protect him. Or he could buy a gun and learn how to use it for self defense. Bottom line. That's a crummy reason to vote for Hillary.
He didn't say he was voting for her. He said he was supporting her. There is a difference.

Sorry ya'll, but Dilbert is almost painfully unfunny. Now Bill Watterson on the other hand is brilliant and thought-provoking.
True, in general. Though, speaking as someone trapped in an office environment when Dilbert was popular, I found I could relate to some of his stuff. I agree about Calvin and Hobbes. What a delightful romp into wild philosophical whatnot!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
He didn't say he was voting for her. He said he was supporting her. There is a difference.
OK. Sure, there's a difference. A small difference. It doesn't change my answer.

True, in general. Though, speaking as someone trapped in an office environment when Dilbert was popular, I found I could relate to some of his stuff. I agree about Calvin and Hobbes. What a delightful romp into wild philosophical whatnot!
But no one, and I mean NO ONE can top Gary Larson.

I think you shouldn't consider anything you read in Prison Plant to be the truth.
Why? Because you don't agree with it? Nice try, Spanky, but they usually provide sources for everything they post. Like this one.

Scott Adams Blog
Well thank you- I don't go to Prison Planet any more than I go to Stormfront.

Do I think he has a valid point? Not really, but he is welcome to his opinion- as are you.

I disagree- I love Dilbert- doesn't mean I have to agree with Scott Adams about Trump or Hillary.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
OK. Sure, there's a difference. A small difference. It doesn't change my answer.
I guess I agree with that. If someone abandons their beliefs because of the threat of violence, what does that say about them?

I think you shouldn't consider anything you read in Prison Plant to be the truth.
Why? Because you don't agree with it? Nice try, Spanky, but they usually provide sources for everything they post. Like this one.

Scott Adams Blog

Do I think he has a valid point? Not really, but he is welcome to his opinion- as are you.
Where DO you go? HuffPo? MotherJones?:)

Do you think Adams has a valid point here?

So, how did President Obama do on the job? Was he a good president?

If you have an answer in your head – either yes or no – it proves you don’t know how to make decisions. No judgement can be made about Obama’s performance because there is nothing to which it can be compared. No one else in a parallel universe was president at the same time, doing different things and getting different results.

I’m not a fan of everything our president has done, but I feel as if historians will rank him as one of our best presidents. Definitely in the top 20%.

Scott Adams Blog

Where DO you go? HuffPo? MotherJones?:)

What is wrong with newspapers?

Wall Street Journal
Washington Post
New York Times
SFgate

Do you think Adams has a valid point here?

So, how did President Obama do on the job? Was he a good president?

If you have an answer in your head – either yes or no – it proves you don’t know how to make decisions. No judgement can be made about Obama’s performance because there is nothing to which it can be compared. No one else in a parallel universe was president at the same time, doing different things and getting different results.

I’m not a fan of everything our president has done, but I feel as if historians will rank him as one of our best presidents. Definitely in the top 20%.
If you really believe that, then you live in one of those parallel universe's you spoke of.

Forum List

Back