Dimassimo gives CNN exclusive

I'd like to think that a liberal professor at his college would be intelligent enough to understand the very real danger of censorship and explain it to this young man...but I won't hold my breath.

Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.
Not really ... Libs have been acting the same way in regard to Obama for years now.
That doesnt make sense. You say "not really" then you claim libs have been "acting the same way". If they have been acting the same way then your "not really" statement appears to be a denial you dont even believe.
Libs prey on low information voters .

Hence these fake ...OMG Trump is rasist ...theatrics you guys got going on.
Trump preys on low intellect voters as you already admitted.

Hence his fake claim the guy was a member of ISIS.
All politicians prey on low information voters. Stop being dishonest.

I never stated what you assigned to me.
The Democrat party has been shitting on the middle class for 60 years. They are victims.

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?
Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.
So Hillary supporters must have really low intellects, eh?
Hillary never claimed the guy that rushed the stage was a member of ISIS. Only a low intellect right wing would believe something like that or pretend Trump never said it.

Nah, but Hillary did claim that a little girl who came out to greet her plane with flowers was a "sniper"! :)

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?
Hillary never claimed the guy that rushed the stage was a member of ISIS. Only a low intellect right wing would believe something like that or pretend Trump never said it.

Nah, but Hillary did claim that a little girl who came out to greet her plane with flowers was a "sniper"! :)
Must not have gained much traction since left wing people are way more intelligent than your average right wing voter. I have never even heard of the incident. :laugh:

I'm afraid young Mr. Massamino is confused on what "bullies" do..."bullies" rush the stage and try to deprive others of their right to free speech..."bullies" use physical confrontation.
He already said he wasnt going to be physical with Trump. The guy was small 5'9" and Trump is 6'3".
On his twitter feed he said he was going to spit on trump. Now all of a sudden his motives have changed. Wonder why?
I was unware spit could get physical with Trump. I've never seen spit put someone in a choke hold.
Spitting on someone is considered assault. Nice try.
Spitting on someone is not considered getting physical. Dont try to change my wording and think I wont notice.
It's not considered that only by douche bag morons like you.

Spitting on someone is considered assault. Nice try.
Spitting on someone is not considered getting physical. Dont try to change my wording and think I wont notice.

Dude, I played ice hockey, did full contact karate competitions and ran night clubs for years. Trust me I've seen my share of people "getting physical"! The one thing that without exception is going to start one hell of a fight is one man spitting on another. You can WORD that anyway you like...
Thats true but its still not getting physical and it doesnt mean he was a member of ISIS like Trump claimed and low intellects on the right believed. Sorry.

Did anyone really think that idiot was ISIS? He's just one more far left college student who's been brainwashed into thinking that denying someone of their right to free speech if they're a conservative, is a good thing!
Yes the right wing voters that support Trump believe everything Trump says.
Must be why several of them have been mocking washed up child star along with me all afternoon.

Must not have gained much traction since left wing people are way more intelligent than your average right wing voter. I have never even heard of the incident. :laugh:

It was a lie that Hillary told when she was running against Barack Obama back in 2008. She claimed to have landed at an air base in Bosnia (I believe) and being forced to run for her life because of sniper fire. Only when someone got a hold of some video of the arrival, Clinton's plane was met by a young girl bearing flowers and reading her a poem. It's just part of Hillary being the pathological liar that she is!

Dude, I played ice hockey, did full contact karate competitions and ran night clubs for years. Trust me I've seen my share of people "getting physical"! The one thing that without exception is going to start one hell of a fight is one man spitting on another. You can WORD that anyway you like...
Thats true but its still not getting physical and it doesnt mean he was a member of ISIS like Trump claimed and low intellects on the right believed. Sorry.

Did anyone really think that idiot was ISIS? He's just one more far left college student who's been brainwashed into thinking that denying someone of their right to free speech if they're a conservative, is a good thing!
Must be why several of them have been mocking washed up child star along with me all afternoon.
You would be correct. Instead of asking why Trump lied it appears your concern is with mocking a washed up child star. Thats low intellect on display if your concern is with some washed up has been instead of the honesty of your favorite presidential candidate.

It was a lie that Hillary told when she was running against Barack Obama back in 2008. She claimed to have landed at an air base in Bosnia (I believe) and being forced to run for her life because of sniper fire. Only when someone got a hold of some video of the arrival, Clinton's plane was met by a young girl bearing flowers and reading her a poem. It's just part of Hillary being the pathological liar that she is!
Yeah but Hillary lost. Seems to me that intelligence won the day when Hillarys lie was exposed. What will the right wing do? My guess is they will continue to insist the guy was a general in the ISIS army.

You would be correct. Instead of asking why Trump lied it appears your concern is with mocking a washed up child star. Thats low intellect on display if your concern is with some washed up has been instead of the honesty of your favorite presidential candidate.
No. I mocked the washed up child star because he is an attention whore and elitist twit.

I usually ignore Trump because he is a gas bag. Much in the same way I ignore Obama.

Stop assigning your fairy tales to me nitwit.

Yeah but Hillary lost. Seems to me that intelligence won the day when Hillarys lie was exposed. What will the right wing do? My guess is they will continue to insist the guy was a general in the ISIS army.

Not for nothing, Milkweed...but that same "liar" is now the front runner for the Democrats. What does that say about Democrats in general?

I'd like to think that a liberal professor at his college would be intelligent enough to understand the very real danger of censorship and explain it to this young man...but I won't hold my breath.

You don't know what the word "censorship" means if you think a college student protestor is capable of doing it.

You don't know what the word "censorship" means if you think a college student protestor is capable of doing it.

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions.[1] Governments, private organizations and individuals may engage in censorship."

I'm rather proud of my word comprehension skills, Doc...why do you feel I don't know what "censorship" means?

As I said before...censorship is a disturbing trend at colleges and universities. Small groups of individuals are making decisions about what is "politically correct" for the entire student body and censoring what they deem to be inappropriate.

The TV networks for good reason don't show the idiots running onto the field and interrupting football games. And here CNN is giving this guy a platform. Totally irresponsible.

Forum List

Back