Dimassimo gives CNN exclusive

'Trump is a bully,' says man who rushed stage - CNNPolitics.com

While there is no doubt he is incredibly foolish, he doesn't seem to be this huge threat then Trump camp has been painting him as.

I'm afraid young Mr. Massamino is confused on what "bullies" do..."bullies" rush the stage and try to deprive others of their right to free speech..."bullies" use physical confrontation.
He already said he wasnt going to be physical with Trump. The guy was small 5'9" and Trump is 6'3".

When your "plan" is to rush the stage and take away the microphone from a speaker...you're going to be "physical" to accomplish that. I'm sorry, Asclepias but HE was the bully on that day...not Donald Trump.

Libs prey on low information voters .

Hence these fake ...OMG Trump is rasist ...theatrics you guys got going on.
Trump preys on low intellect voters as you already admitted.

Hence his fake claim the guy was a member of ISIS.
All politicians prey on low information voters. Stop being dishonest.

I never stated what you assigned to me.
I'm not being dishonest. You were the one that feigned nothing was going on then admitted there was in the same sentence.
I feigned nothing.

Try again.
Well you said "not really" then in the same sentence admitted to libs "acting the same way" The "not really" was an attempt to feign as if no one on the right acted like that.
Yeah... As in ...not really a new phenomenon since Obama supporters have been playing the same game for years.

While there is no doubt he is incredibly foolish, he doesn't seem to be this huge threat then Trump camp has been painting him as.

I'm afraid young Mr. Massamino is confused on what "bullies" do..."bullies" rush the stage and try to deprive others of their right to free speech..."bullies" use physical confrontation.
He already said he wasnt going to be physical with Trump. The guy was small 5'9" and Trump is 6'3".
On his twitter feed he said he was going to spit on trump. Now all of a sudden his motives have changed. Wonder why?
I was unware spit could get physical with Trump. I've never seen spit put someone in a choke hold.

I can think of very few personal attacks that are nastier then spitting on someone.

On his twitter feed he said he was going to spit on trump. Now all of a sudden his motives have changed. Wonder why?
I was unware spit could get physical with Trump. I've never seen spit put someone in a choke hold.
Spitting on someone is considered assault. Nice try.

Try spitting on a cop...or the doorman at your local bar...or that outlaw biker that just pulled up next to your car. And if they don't like it...tell them it's not REALLY an assault! (eye-roll)

When your "plan" is to rush the stage and take away the microphone from a speaker...you're going to be "physical" to accomplish that. I'm sorry, Asclepias but HE was the bully on that day...not Donald Trump.
That depends. There is no proof he meant it literally. Taking away his mic could be construed as taking away his voice by simply shouting him down and causing a commotion. These are his words which leads me to believe he meant what I got out it.

"
When asked whether he'd planned on attacking Trump if he'd been able to reach him, DiMassimo said he had not.

"No, not at all. There would have been no point. Donald Trump is 6 foot 3. I'm 5 foot 9, maybe. He's a giant man surrounded by thousands of followers, 12 Secret Service and a former Ohio State offensive lineman. That would have accomplished nothing."

He said he could understand, though, how people might have perceived he was planning to attack Trump, and that he hadn't expected so many Secret Service officers.

"I thought my chances of getting up on stage and getting to the podium would have been better," DiMassimo said.

"But again it was more important for me to show that there are people out there who aren't afraid of Donald Trump. He says scary things. He lets his people do scary things. He's threatened Mexico, Islam, you name it, and yet I'm unafraid. And if I can be unafraid enough to go take his podium away from him, then we all can be (un)afraid enough to not let this man walk into the White House.""

That depends. There is no proof he meant it literally. Taking away his mic could be construed as taking away his voice by simply shouting him down and causing a commotion. These are his words which leads me to believe he meant what I got out it.

"
When asked whether he'd planned on attacking Trump if he'd been able to reach him, DiMassimo said he had not.

"No, not at all. There would have been no point. Donald Trump is 6 foot 3. I'm 5 foot 9, maybe. He's a giant man surrounded by thousands of followers, 12 Secret Service and a former Ohio State offensive lineman. That would have accomplished nothing."

He said he could understand, though, how people might have perceived he was planning to attack Trump, and that he hadn't expected so many Secret Service officers.

"I thought my chances of getting up on stage and getting to the podium would have been better," DiMassimo said.

"But again it was more important for me to show that there are people out there who aren't afraid of Donald Trump. He says scary things. He lets his people do scary things. He's threatened Mexico, Islam, you name it, and yet I'm unafraid. And if I can be unafraid enough to go take his podium away from him, then we all can be (un)afraid enough to not let this man walk into the White House.""

Wow...is that guy an IDIOT! Just sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitting on someone is not considered getting physical. Dont try to change my wording and think I wont notice.

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?
doesn't bother me one bit. when he stormed that stage he lost his right for expecting sympathy or us feeling sorry for him.

No one is asking you to give sympathy or feel sorry for him. I'm asking if you are at all bothered by the Trump camp lying about what happened to make Trump look like a bigger victim
And where is the outrage when the same is done by Democrats? We get you don't like Trump, but this is going a little overboard. Taking the side of a criminal to bash the candidate with. all the crap that is spread on his supporters, smears and lies, the same being done to him, the same done to all Republicans. and no one (from the left/dems ) ever feels sorry for them. sorry dear, we will just disagree on this one. Like I said, I would feel the same about him if he had stormed the stage of the Democrat. at least I'm consistent.:beer:

Basically he just admitted that he was trying to rush the stage...only he was too STUPID to realize that national political candidates get protection from morons like himself! This guy makes Beavis and Butthead look like MENSA candidates!

Try spitting on a cop...or the doorman at your local bar...or that outlaw biker that just pulled up next to your car. And if they don't like it...tell them it's not REALLY an assault! (eye-roll)
Legally its assault. The reality is different unless you support Ron Artest going into the stands after the fan that threw a drink on him.

Spitting on someone is not considered getting physical. Dont try to change my wording and think I wont notice.

Dude, I played ice hockey, did full contact karate competitions and ran night clubs for years. Trust me I've seen my share of people "getting physical"! The one thing that without exception is going to start one hell of a fight is one man spitting on another. You can WORD that anyway you like...

"

Fraud boy wrote a speech lol

They understood he'was going to assault Trump by spitting because he was bragging about it on Twitter like a two year old.

"I'm off to you know where... To do you know what" snicker snicker.

Legally its assault. The reality is different unless you support Ron Artest going into the stands after the fan that threw a drink on him.

HUGE difference between someone throwing a drink on you and someone spitting on you. They are both assault and battery...one is a disgusting act intended to provoke.

Dude, I played ice hockey, did full contact karate competitions and ran night clubs for years. Trust me I've seen my share of people "getting physical"! The one thing that without exception is going to start one hell of a fight is one man spitting on another. You can WORD that anyway you like...
Thats true but its still not getting physical and it doesnt mean he was a member of ISIS like Trump claimed and low intellects on the right believed. Sorry.

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?
Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.
So Hillary supporters must have really low intellects, eh?

Thats true but its still not getting physical and it doesnt mean he was a member of ISIS like Trump claimed and low intellects on the right believed. Sorry.

Did anyone really think that idiot was ISIS? He's just one more far left college student who's been brainwashed into thinking that denying someone of their right to free speech if they're a conservative, is a good thing!

Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.
So Hillary supporters must have really low intellects, eh?
Hillary never claimed the guy that rushed the stage was a member of ISIS. Only a low intellect right wing would believe something like that or pretend Trump never said it.

Did anyone really think that idiot was ISIS? He's just one more far left college student who's been brainwashed into thinking that denying someone of their right to free speech if they're a conservative, is a good thing!
Yes the right wing voters that support Trump believe everything Trump says.

Forum List

Back