Dims take moral high ground?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ever hear of Oscar Lopez Rivera?

Obama Commutes Sentence of F.A.L.N. Member Oscar Lopez Rivera

If you read the link, he was a terrorist in the US who helped conduct over 100 bombings in the US in a campaign to overthrow the US government. Many people were killed.

He was arrested in the 1980's, and the Left wing cook was almost released by President Clinton because his politics aligned with the DNC, however, he refused to renounce violence and the murderous activity he submersed himself in, so Bill refused to commute his sentence. However, Obama needed no such remorse and let him go free. And how we must listen to Obama about the evils of Trump and this bomber? Really?

Now how many know that the Florida "bomber", who has killed no one, will never see the light of day? He will be in prison for life because he went after important people, and not insignificant US citizens in New York that Oscar targeted, many of which were probably capitalists, and as such deserved to die according to many on the Left.

So Trump started these bombings? Seems to me that the Unabomber has something to say about that. He was another Left wing cook that sent mail bombs to CEO's that actually exploded and killed people. His goal was to save the environment by killing off CEO's he thought were harming the environment. When they finally caught up with him some 30 years later, they found a stack of Al Gore articles under his bed.

Funny, this was well before the Trump era, yet people were sending bombs because of political radicalism?

I thought Trump started it..

Last edited:
Ever hear of Oscar Lopez Rivera?

Obama Commutes Sentence of F.A.L.N. Member Oscar Lopez Rivera

If you read the link, he was a terrorist in the US who helped conduct over 100 bombings in the US in a campaign to overthrow the US government. Many people were killed.

He was arrested in the 1980's, and the Left wing cook was almost released by President Clinton because his politics aligned with the DNC, however, he refused to renounce violence and the murderous activity he submersed himself in, so Bill refused to commute his sentence. However, Obama needed no such remorse and let him go free. And how we must listen to Obama about the evils of Trump and this bomber? Really?

Now how many know that the Florida "bomber", who has killed no one, will never see the light of day? He will be in prison for life because he went after important people, and not insignificant US citizens in New York that Oscar targeted, many of which were probably capitalists, and as such deserved to die according to many on the Left.

So Trump started these bombings? Seems to me that the Unabomber has something to say about that. He was another Left wing cook that sent mail bombs to CEO's that actually exploded and killed people. His goal was to save the environment by killing off CEO's he thought were harming the environment. When they finally caught up with him some 30 years later, they found a stack of Al Gore articles under his bed.

Funny, this was well before the Trump era, yet people were sending bombs because of political radicalism?

I thought Trump started it..

Libs gonna lib.

They have to live in the world of hypocrisy because they can’t articlute themselves on issues.

They can only race bait and say their opponent is a homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic racist.

They are cvnts, is what I am trying to say.

....this is just like [ a very good analogy ] the '''leftist'' crying about racism/etc = ridiculous .....like the thread I started on it
..they are trying to make it out like the Dems/leftists/etc are angels
..it's like trying to make out the Native Americans as angels--passing out flowers and corn to everyone--to other tribes--when in reality they were murdering/raping/decimating

these are analogies---

The only ones with moral high ground are the folks not attempting to link a deranged individual to one side or the other thinking it somehow validates their view.

So far in the last two days, haven't seen much high ground from either party affiliates.

The only ones with moral high ground are the folks not attempting to link a deranged individual to one side or the other thinking it somehow validates their view.

So far in the last two days, haven't seen much high ground from either party affiliates.
There's no question that this is a deranged individual.

The PROBLEM is that Trump empowers people like this with his violent rhetoric.. He eggs them on and the result is predictable

And not only is he not stopping...he's doubling down on it

There's no question that this is a deranged individual.

The PROBLEM is that Trump empowers people like this with his violent rhetoric.. He eggs them on and the result is predictable

And not only is he not stopping...he's doubling down on it
In America we hold the INDIVIDUAL responsible for their crimes, not the environment.

The rhetoric has not been one sided, and playing tit for tat and attempting to broadbrush does nothing.

The rhetoric has not been one sided, and playing tit for tat and attempting to broadbrush does nothing.

Please. He attacked EXACTLY the people Trump targeted and verbally attacked.

No Dem has done anything like that. No Dem has celebrated body slamming journalists

Own it. He's one of you

No Dem has done anything like that. No Dem has celebrated body slamming journalists

Own it. He's one of you
As far as I am concerned, this guy could be immediately put to a firing squad when found guilty.
He speaks for no one but himself you pathetic zealot. I repeat that for those attempting to paint him democrat also.

Own it. He's one of you

Bernie Sanders said the Republican Healthcare plan would “kill millions of Americans” (Note scare tactic)

The guy who shot Scalise was a BERNIE SUPPORTER who was trying to save millions ofAmericans from the evil Republicans.

Guess what?

It’s not Bernie’s fault. The shooter is a fucking psycho and will never be a free man again.

How can you blame Trump for a person who was arrested for bomb threats in 2002?????

Just stop the political opportunism.

If you blame Trump, blame Bernie....but you really shouldn’t blame either. Blame the individual.

Own it. He's one of you

Actually he's closer to you...he is a nut.

He's been doing this shit since at least 2002 and suddenly it's Trump's fault? GFY

Something I found very interesting is that when they showed video of the homes of many of these bomb recipients, they had WALLS AND FENCES AROUND THEIR HOMES.

Odd to me that Democrat leaderships build walls around their homes instead of bridges.

Forum List

Back