Dinesh D’Souza, Creator of ‘2000 Mules,’ Must Defend Film’s Election Denial Claims in Court

Who told you that?
Those are the facts presented in 2000 Mules. I figured that if I'm joining in the conversation I should at least watch the fucking movie.

Obviously because I've just heard this I have not had time to vet it, however, I'm sure that I would have heard of it from the left by now if those stats were incorrect. I just searched Snopes too. Not a peep.

Are you suggesting that those stats are erroneous?

Those are the facts presented in 2000 Mules. I figured that if I'm joining in the conversation I should at least watch the fucking movie.

Obviously because I've just heard this I have not had time to vet it, however, I'm sure that I would have heard of it from the left by now if those stats were incorrect. I just searched Snopes too. Not a peep.

Are you suggesting that those stats are erroneous?
So when you looked for the other side of the story, what did you find?

Perhaps you can provide a link so I can see the whole picture.

You did review the other side of the story, right?

So when you looked for the other side of the story, what did you find?

Perhaps you can provide a link so I can see the whole picture.

You did review the other side of the story, right?
There is no other side. Nobody is disputing those numbers. And anybody can get the surveillance video of the drop box and the documentation.

So how would you explain those stats?

No, it looks like all the data D'Souza has might see the light of day. Will the MSM even cover a trial that will expose the massive fraud and the means used to come to that decision. Remember the FBI and DOJ get convictions using the same methods as proof of guilt.
‘2000 Mules’ is in the top ten of the right’s most idiotic conspiracy theories/lies.

There is no other side. Nobody is disputing those numbers. And anybody can get the surveillance video of the drop box and the documentation.

So how would you explain those stats?
So you don't know the other side, and you don't care. We exist in different universes. I want the whole story, you don't.

I can't explain the stats because I don't have both sides.

Clearly you wouldn't understand.

So you don't know the other side, and you don't care. We exist in different universes. I want the whole story, you don't.

I can't explain the stats because I don't have both sides.

Clearly you wouldn't understand.
You don't seem to comprehend that there isn't always 2 sides. For example; I am claiming that 2+2 = 4. Go try to find "the other side" that disagrees with my math.

Can you name anyone who is disputing the stats I cited?

You don't seem to comprehend that there isn't always 2 sides. For example; I am claiming that 2+2 = 4. Go try to find "the other side" that disagrees with my math.
Now claim you have 1700 of something.

Then see if you can figure out how these claims are not the same.

Then tell us how they know how many ballots were submitted.

Then laugh at yourself for being so gullible.

Can you name anyone who is disputing the stats I cited?
Nope. That's why I asked. To be honest, I already knew you hadn't checked. I would have been shocked if you had.

And there is usually two sides to a story. For example, a group of conservatives (below) issued a report that debunked most of the claims you folks are making. Of course, you'll dismiss it out of hand.

You don't want to know, because it might challenge your worldview.

I've had this same conversation with hardcore lefties. The behaviors of the two ends can be so similar.

The reason that you are so stupid is because you cannot admit it to yourself when you are clearly wrong.
About what? Everything you have said is stupid and wrong. The movie is thoroughly debunked. You admitted you never vetted it then tried to claim you had. Your obvious lies are embarrassing you.

Nope. That's why I asked. To be honest, I already knew you hadn't checked. I would have been shocked if you had.

And there is usually two sides to a story. For example, a group of conservatives (below) issued a report that debunked most of the claims you folks are making. Of course, you'll dismiss it out of hand.

You don't want to know, because it might challenge your worldview.

I've had this same conversation with hardcore lefties. The behaviors of the two ends can be so similar.

The problem with that garbage is that they did not check for fraudulent votes. Nor did they check the time stamps.

Forum List

Back