🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

IS the point of the law to limit campaign contributions?
Yes, that is why it is a misdemeanor until fake names and addresses come into play.

Is rosie being charged with even a misdemeanor?
Ask Trump he's in charge.

Which is your way of admitting "no".

So, selective enforcement of laws, punishing the enemies of the Dem administration, and you support that.
I have no control over a damn thing in the justice department there kiddo..

I'm not claiming you are part of the DOING, just that you support it.

And you obviously do.

Dinesh should start making prison movies

It will help him when he does a movie on Trump

oh my fucking god - i'm so sick and tired of the "but i'm different" crowd who thinks they're above the same rules they apply to all others.

she broke the law, knowingly did it as proven by using different names.

fry the bitch and stop the excuses.

This will simply sort it out...

Bring Rosie up on fraud charges, see how a judge will see it... Dinesh has no defense... I say Rosie can simply say that none of those names can be put down as fraud and they are names spelt differently...
....v

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.
Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..
she used 4 variations of her name and 5 addresses.

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

4 names and 5 addresses is NOT an accident.

Excessive contributions are routine, non-felonious issue for the FEC.
"Contributions over the limit can be refunded or counted toward a different election, and married donors can attribute the money to a spouse."

By contrast, its Dinesh himself who illegally donated in 2014.
The epitome of pot calling kettle black.
oh my fucking god - i'm so sick and tired of the "but i'm different" crowd who thinks they're above the same rules they apply to all others.

Bring Rosie up on fraud charges, see how a judge will see it... Dinesh has no defense... I say Rosie can simply say that none of those names can be put down as fraud and they are names spelt differently...

Felony conviction alright with a fine, hard to prove fraud. For starters she didn't break the contribution for any single candidate in the one year...

By the way are we sure she even broke the law...

Rosie gave a over $2,700 to just one candidate, Conor Lamb but she can do that... Her first contribution is for the primary race and she gave that in Dec 2017, she then gave again($2,700) after the primary which is for the general election.

Contribution limits - FEC.gov
Is There a Limit on How Much You Can Donate to Political Campaigns?

Lads, I don't think she broke the law? I am willing to be corrected... But the laws seems to say $2,700 per canidate per race (primary and general are different races)

Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov
so - you're cool with rosie misspelling names and doing so doesn't constitute fraud.

lord all fucking mighty.

Seriously, You want to charge a person because there name was misspelt... Are you looking for jail time too?

Lets start, these documents are unsigned and typed... Now I don't think Rosie would have got this form in soft copy and filled it out herself so it might be someone from the campaign who did that. This is also shown in spelling differences don't cross races...
So for Lamb she is Rose for all of 2018 through 3 different donations of a combined $1,600...

Honestly, please bring this in front of a judge... It will be laughed out...

if this were trump or someone "for" trump i don't believe you'd be so "casual".

rosie is a king kamayamaya beeyotch w/o question. you want to defend her, go ahead.

"Filings show O’Donnell gave a combined $5,400 in contributions over the limit to the five candidates, and used five different New York addresses and four variations of her name."

different addresses a typo also?

"Contributions over the limit can be refunded or counted toward a different election, and married donors can attribute the money to a spouse."

Felony conviction alright with a fine, hard to prove fraud. For starters she didn't break the contribution for any single candidate in the one year...

By the way are we sure she even broke the law...

Rosie gave a over $2,700 to just one candidate, Conor Lamb but she can do that... Her first contribution is for the primary race and she gave that in Dec 2017, she then gave again($2,700) after the primary which is for the general election.

Contribution limits - FEC.gov
Is There a Limit on How Much You Can Donate to Political Campaigns?

Lads, I don't think she broke the law? I am willing to be corrected... But the laws seems to say $2,700 per canidate per race (primary and general are different races)

Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov
so - you're cool with rosie misspelling names and doing so doesn't constitute fraud.

lord all fucking mighty.

Seriously, You want to charge a person because there name was misspelt... Are you looking for jail time too?

Lets start, these documents are unsigned and typed... Now I don't think Rosie would have got this form in soft copy and filled it out herself so it might be someone from the campaign who did that. This is also shown in spelling differences don't cross races...
So for Lamb she is Rose for all of 2018 through 3 different donations of a combined $1,600...

Honestly, please bring this in front of a judge... It will be laughed out...

if this were trump or someone "for" trump i don't believe you'd be so "casual".

rosie is a king kamayamaya beeyotch w/o question. you want to defend her, go ahead.

"Filings show O’Donnell gave a combined $5,400 in contributions over the limit to the five candidates, and used five different New York addresses and four variations of her name."

different addresses a typo also?

Actually she gave more but I don't think she broke the law... The only candidate she gave over $2,700 to was Conor Lamb.... Now she gave during his primary and then again during his present general election also she gave in two different years....
Sorry it doesn't look like she broke the law...

....v

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.

Will point out that there is no signature from her and as I said #157, I don't think she broke the law...

....v

Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..

Moon,

I will point out the documents on that site doesn't show a signature so it is likely she could have given her name verbally... It is typed, which on a form which I doubt Rosie did herself...

But where is the intent when she didn't break the law... She gave to Conor Lamb over $2,700 but it was across two races, one for the primary and another for the general election...

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law

Way too many if's in that OP but

The reason trump and his brainless trumpkins hate her is that while Rudy helped fellow POS trump steal money from a fund set up to help small businesses get back on their feet after 9/11, Rosie O'Donnell was donating to the very same fund.

....v

she used 4 variations of her name and 5 addresses.

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

4 names and 5 addresses is NOT an accident.

Can you prove Rosie filled out the Form 11?

She used 5 different variations of her name and 4 different addresss. I don't know about you, but I always used the same name and address when I spend money online.

I'll ask again. Who do you think she was trying to deceive?

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?
IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

What "app" are you talking about?

What makes you think she made those donations online?

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.
Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?
IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.

Snopes is fake news.

Thanks for that... I was reading the end filings which were caught by ActBlue and corrections were offered...

So no law was broken...

:lol:

"Viciously". You guys sure do have a way with words.

He was turned in by the candidate who he donated to, and plead guilty.

Tell me what was so "vicious" about it.

Hussein's thugs showed no mercy. Why should O'Donnell be treated differently?

They "showed no mercy"?

It is truly amazing how you guys can warp reality to fit your delusions.

Oh for Pete's sake.

Post a CREDIBLE source. I hunted and only found rabid RW blogs, all incestuously reposting what the others already posted.

Then there's this --

Rosie O’Donnell didn't commit a felony. Dinesh D'Souza did

Wrong...

https://www.quora.com/Why-was-Dinesh-DSouza-incarcerated

His incarceration for this was unusual, because this is a fairly common campaign finance violation. What happens in many cases is the people who do this are fined, and sentenced to probation or community service. It’s also pretty common for the Justice Department to not go after these violators at all. He listed off several campaign donors whose violations were much more flagrant than what he did, and the DOJ hasn’t laid a glove on them for years. His defense counsel was prepared to use the records of these violators as part of his defense, but the judge wouldn’t admit them as evidence.

In his case, he was charged with a felony, which is the maximum sentence under the law. He served his time in a transitional facility, which is a place where convicts who have done hard time for things like rape, larceny, and murder are being prepared to leave prison and re-enter society.

He said that law professor Alan Dershowitz, who is a liberal Democrat, looked at how the DOJ treated his case, and concluded that the prosecution was political. There was no justification for the way the DOJ was behaving. D’Souza claims, with some merit, that he was targeted for this prosecution, because he made a documentary in 2012 that looked into President Obama’s past, which was not vetted by news outlets when he ran for president in 2008. The documentary was also critical of Obama’s political views. He figured he was being punished by the Obama Administration for his speech. He does not excuse his crime in violating campaign finance law, but the sentencing for it was unusually harsh.

The wonder of the internet, if you don't care where you're looking, you can find anything. It looks like D'Souza's lawyers wrote that.

Donating in the name of another is a felony - and D'Souza pled guilty to that felony. According to the sentencing guidelines, 10 months in jail is normal.

8 months in a halfway house, again, is a good deal.
O'Donnell used fake names and fake addresses to evade the limits. That's also a felony.

Edited --

Credible link?

All I can find are some links to RW blogs but no evidence or proof.

Link?

And as asked above, why doesn't trumpy's little leprechaun arrest her?

Hmmm ?

Last edited:

Thanks for that... I was reading the end filings which were caught by ActBlue and corrections were offered...

So no law was broken...

No law broken by O'Donnell but, as usual, trump left his checkbook in his other pants.

No Evidence for 9/11 Donation Trump Was Thanked for: City

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...-promised-to-911-charities-following-attacks/

Snopes is fake news.

Except the match the FEC filings as well...

Bripat, the crime you think here is, that someone donated to a democrat...

Snopes is fake news.

It's the same crime that D'Souza went to prison for. Exactly the same.

Snopes is fake news.

No it isn't, she is offered 60 days to correct a mistake and did so...

It is a crime if she let go over 60 days... This is a thing called the law...

Here read this:
Remedying an excessive contribution - FEC.gov

Snopes is fake news.

So accuse people of fake news, it is actually you who is doing that...

Snopes is fake news.

What is "they match the SEC filings" supposed to mean? She either violated the limits, or she didn't. All the evidence I've seen says she violated the limits, whether they "matched the SEC filings" or not.

Last edited:

Snopes is fake news.

What is "the match the SEC filings" supposed to mean? She either violated the limits, or she didn't. All the evidence I've seen says she violated the limits, whether they "matched the SEC filings" or not.

Where are you quoting from?

She is allowed to redesignate the money she has given to other candidates and she did so well inside the time...

Look at the end fillings in post #157... They are all legal... she did that inside the 60 days...

Snopes is fake news.

What is "the match the SEC filings" supposed to mean? She either violated the limits, or she didn't. All the evidence I've seen says she violated the limits, whether they "matched the SEC filings" or not.

Where are you quoting from?

She is allowed to redesignate the money she has given to other candidates and she did so well inside the time...

Look at the end fillings in post #157... They are all legal... she did that inside the 60 days...

Forum List

Back