🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

The article admits that this crime is rarely prosecuted.

So, why was D'Souza prosecuted?

Any class issues was BEFORE he was prosecuted.

So, what was the difference?

Because he's Indian? Does she get a pass cause she's white?
No, it's due to her being Irish.

Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/
Snopes is fake news.

Except the match the FEC filings as well...

Bripat, the crime you think here is, that someone donated to a democrat...
It's the same crime that D'Souza went to prison for. Exactly the same.

No it isn't, she is offered 60 days to correct a mistake and did so...

It is a crime if she let go over 60 days... This is a thing called the law...

Here read this:
Remedying an excessive contribution - FEC.gov
So she was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souze was sent right to prison, and you're defending this? You have to know that an injustice was committed her. You can't be stupid enough to believe it's not an injustice. Yet, you are defending it. That explains how you could vote for the lying bribe-taking criminal hero. You're a totally amoral sleazy unscrupulous douchebag.

"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

The article admits that this crime is rarely prosecuted.

So, why was D'Souza prosecuted?

Any class issues was BEFORE he was prosecuted.

So, what was the difference?

Because he's Indian? Does she get a pass cause she's white?
Ask the Trump DOJ.

NOT prosecuting is the norm.

Why was D'Souza prosecuted? And that was back under Obama.
Considering that it was a NY matter ask the NY attorney general.

Wow. 2012. And it's an issue NOW?

Republicans must really be running scared.

Here read this:
So she was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souze was sent right to prison, and you're defending this? You have to know that an injustice was committed her. You can't be stupid enough to believe it's not an injustice. Yet, you are defending it. That explains how you could vote for the lying bribe-taking criminal hero. You're a totally amoral sleazy unscrupulous douchebag.
Wow, Dude cheese out man...The situation is not identical...

Wow. 2012. And it's an issue NOW?

Republicans must really be running scared.
A snowflake appeared, and they lost their nerve.

This will simply sort it out...

Bring Rosie up on fraud charges, see how a judge will see it... Dinesh has no defense... I say Rosie can simply say that none of those names can be put down as fraud and they are names spelt differently...
....v

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.
Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..
she used 4 variations of her name and 5 addresses.

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

4 names and 5 addresses is NOT an accident.
Hell man,, when you have nicknames and long family names it's easy to get them different depending on who is entering the information, it occurred during military service also and everything turned out fine since they associate your social security number for identification before legal names....In civilian it a SS number or a DL number.

You can get pizzed all you like it's not up to me to do a damn thing either whey.

Here read this:

Rosie used ActBlue to donate which was responsible of her, she trusted them to find any problems which they did... They found it because she consistently used her name to donate and ActBlue found it quite easily... She said she didn't know she over paid to one and was more that willing to redesignate when she was informed of the error.

D'Souze used two different friends to donate who sang like a canary when they were found out. He deliberately tried to deceive the FEC and thus pleaded guilty...

I know you find this hard to take... But Rosie didn't break the law, a private company was used to make sure that wouldn't happen accidentally...

By the way if ActBlue would not have found out D'Souze deception... He broke the law as soon as the asked someone else to donate for him...

if rosie went to jail,,,would she be sharing a cell with Rod Blagojevich ??

And yet no one will go to jail for falsely accusing Rosie of breaking the law.. I don't think Fox News will muster an apology...

Fox News will consider this a win, falsely accuse people and not apologise might be there thing...

Snopes is fake news.

Here read this:

Rosie used ActBlue to donate which was responsible of her, she trusted them to find any problems which they did... They found it because she consistently used her name to donate and ActBlue found it quite easily... She said she didn't know she over paid to one and was more that willing to redesignate when she was informed of the error.

D'Souze used two different friends to donate who sang like a canary when they were found out. He deliberately tried to deceive the FEC and thus pleaded guilty...

I know you find this hard to take... But Rosie didn't break the law, a private company was used to make sure that wouldn't happen accidentally...

By the way if ActBlue would not have found out D'Souze deception... He broke the law as soon as the asked someone else to donate for him...
You're such a fucking douche bag. You're still trying to defend someone who obviously broke the law. ActBlue is not responsible for Rosy's criminal behavior. She obviously knew she was violating the camaign limits, and only a sleazy lying unscrupulous douche like you would claim otherwise. She was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souza went stright to prison. Only someone with the morals of a pimp would call that justice.

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.
Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

Hell man,, when you have nicknames and long family names it's easy to get them different depending on who is entering the information, it occurred during military service also and everything turned out fine since they associate your social security number for identification before legal names....In civilian it a SS number or a DL number.

You can get pizzed all you like it's not up to me to do a damn thing either whey.
Rosy entered the information every time, dumbass. Who gives out their credit card information to other people? Nobody. The claim that O'Donnell didn't know she was breaking the law doesn't pass the smell test.

why?

Rosy entered the information every time, dumbass. Who gives out their credit card information to other people? Nobody. The claim that O'Donnell didn't know she was breaking the law doesn't pass the smell test.
Don't you share your credit card information with your credit card company?

If she used a credit card why the hubub about the signature?

And the way you are acting you are defending the fraud that D'Sousa committed and admitted to...

if rosie went to jail,,,would she be sharing a cell with Rod Blagojevich ??
Don't they know that when they come to America to adopt American surnames?
and who names their kids "Rod"..i mean,,,it sounds like a body part
They may have been mechanics in the old country.
i wonder if parents stopped naming their girls Regina. I have never known a Regina in my life,,,bill clinton is much older,,,i would imagine he has met many Regina's in his 71 years

why?

Don't you share your credit card information with your credit card company?

If she used a credit card why the hubub about the signature?

And the way you are acting you are defending the fraud that D'Sousa committed and admitted to...
It's a digital signature, you fucking morning. She typed her various names into a field in the donation form. Her Credit card company doesn't make donations in her name to a political candidate. Only a fucking moron like you wouldn't understand that.

If D'Souza committed fraud, then so did O'Donnell. She did the exact same thing: she used subterfuge to evade the campaign donation limits.

Anyone who defends this miscarriage of justice is a sleazy unprinciple douchebag. There is simply no denying it.

Wow Bripat, do you have a crush on Rosie?

Reading through this thread is amazing.

First off, Rosie O'Donnell didn't recruit other people to donate for her.

O'Donnell used variations of her own name and apparently her own credit card, not exactly how one acts when trying to commit a crime.

She fixed it. It appears according to the law you have 60 days to correct any over payment to a candidate. Looks like she did just that.

I don't think when committing fraud by using other people's identities to donate that you have the opportunity to fix your over the limit donations because at that point you ....duh.... already fraudulently used someone else's identity.

Not saying anything new here, just amazed that yet again the right wants to fabricate it's own reality.

BTW Bripat, I don't think Rosie is interested, even if you do look like a mirror image of Rosie O'Donnell with male pattern baldness.

Agreed

-Geaux

Forum List

Back