🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

Rosie, according to the link, used false names.

So, by that standard, Dinesh is right, Rosie should be arrested.

AND the article says this is common. I'd like to see some numbers on what kind of people we would be arresting if their was a crack down.

Do you think Rosie should go to jail for this?
No she didn't she used her real name on every contribution I just posted proof.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

Rosie O'Donnell's donations to Dems exceeded limit: report

Rosie O'Donnell Regularly Made Campaign Donations to Dems Above Legal Limit

she did it. she's using "TDS" as her "excuse".

Excessive contributions are routine, non-felonious issue for the FEC.
"Contributions over the limit can be refunded or counted toward a different election, and married donors can attribute the money to a spouse."

By contrast, its Dinesh himself who illegally donated in 2014.
The epitome of pot calling kettle black.

oh my fucking god - i'm so sick and tired of the "but i'm different" crowd who thinks they're above the same rules they apply to all others.

she broke the law, knowingly did it as proven by using different names.

fry the bitch and stop the excuses.

This will simply sort it out...

Bring Rosie up on fraud charges, see how a judge will see it... Dinesh has no defense... I say Rosie can simply say that none of those names can be put down as fraud and they are names spelt differently...

Felony conviction alright with a fine, hard to prove fraud. For starters she didn't break the contribution for any single candidate in the one year...

By the way are we sure she even broke the law...

Rosie gave a over $2,700 to just one candidate, Conor Lamb but she can do that... Her first contribution is for the primary race and she gave that in Dec 2017, she then gave again($2,700) after the primary which is for the general election.

Contribution limits - FEC.gov
Is There a Limit on How Much You Can Donate to Political Campaigns?

Lads, I don't think she broke the law? I am willing to be corrected... But the laws seems to say $2,700 per canidate per race (primary and general are different races)

Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov

so - you're cool with rosie misspelling names and doing so doesn't constitute fraud.

lord all fucking mighty.

Former 'Rosie O'Donnell Show' producer charged with murdering her sister

I hear that train a coming. Rosie's coming around the bend and she's going to see some of her time held.

:popcorn:
How about you come back to reality and address my post above...

I think I have shown that Rosie committed no crime.[/QUOTE

:lol:

What you think is not truly important. What I think isn't either and what you think you've proven about the future isn't either.

What happens in reality is important and you're talking about the future. Let's see what happens...

So you didn't read my post #157, I have listed that I don't think she has broken the law... I don't see where she broke the law.

You don't get charged for misspelling or grammar mistakes.. Trump is lucky there...

"Contributions over the limit can be refunded or counted toward a different election, and married donors can attribute the money to a spouse."

oh my fucking god - i'm so sick and tired of the "but i'm different" crowd who thinks they're above the same rules they apply to all others.

Bring Rosie up on fraud charges, see how a judge will see it... Dinesh has no defense... I say Rosie can simply say that none of those names can be put down as fraud and they are names spelt differently...

Felony conviction alright with a fine, hard to prove fraud. For starters she didn't break the contribution for any single candidate in the one year...

Rosie gave a over $2,700 to just one candidate, Conor Lamb but she can do that... Her first contribution is for the primary race and she gave that in Dec 2017, she then gave again($2,700) after the primary which is for the general election.

Lads, I don't think she broke the law? I am willing to be corrected... But the laws seems to say $2,700 per canidate per race (primary and general are different races)

so - you're cool with rosie misspelling names and doing so doesn't constitute fraud.

lord all fucking mighty.

Seriously, You want to charge a person because there name was misspelt... Are you looking for jail time too?

Lets start, these documents are unsigned and typed... Now I don't think Rosie would have got this form in soft copy and filled it out herself so it might be someone from the campaign who did that. This is also shown in spelling differences don't cross races...
So for Lamb she is Rose for all of 2018 through 3 different donations of a combined $1,600...

Honestly, please bring this in front of a judge... It will be laughed out...

lord all fucking mighty.

Seriously, You want to charge a person because there name was misspelt... Are you looking for jail time too?

Lets start, these documents are unsigned and typed... Now I don't think Rosie would have got this form in soft copy and filled it out herself so it might be someone from the campaign who did that. This is also shown in spelling differences don't cross races...
So for Lamb she is Rose for all of 2018 through 3 different donations of a combined $1,600...

if this were trump or someone "for" trump i don't believe you'd be so "casual".

rosie is a king kamayamaya beeyotch w/o question. you want to defend her, go ahead.

"Filings show O’Donnell gave a combined $5,400 in contributions over the limit to the five candidates, and used five different New York addresses and four variations of her name."

different addresses a typo also?

lord all fucking mighty.

rosie is a king kamayamaya beeyotch w/o question. you want to defend her, go ahead.

"Filings show O’Donnell gave a combined $5,400 in contributions over the limit to the five candidates, and used five different New York addresses and four variations of her name."

What Rosie did was borderline shady for sure, but it can be remedied.
The problem is the hypocrisy of Dinesh had been nailed for doing the same thing, but much worse.

lord all fucking mighty.

What Rosie did was borderline shady for sure, but it can be remedied.
The problem is the hypocrisy of Dinesh had been nailed for doing the same thing, but much worse.
again - i don't give a fuck about dinesh. if he broke laws fry his nappy ass to hell and back. ok? stop throwing him at me as if it's a defense of what rosie did.

you can get a speeding ticket for going 120 and holy hell jail time and you can get a speeding ticket for going 80 in a 70. both are problems to be dealt with and using someone who did 120 to justify you doing 80 is bullshit and needs to fucking stop.

we've gone from "totally legal" to "borderline shady" and what's next? "at least she didn't go 120!"???

she knew damn good and well it was illegal or she'd not be changing names and addresses like she did. otherwise, give me a good reason to do this and i'm in to listen. i'm just sick and tired of people using crimes to justify their own crimes. people need to calm the fuck down and be 100% responsible for THEIR own actions.

period.

Got it. Not abusing your political power to go after your personal enemies is "pussy" in your world.

So, thus, you DID assume that not only where minority whites in your future One Party Lefty Utopia, accepting being marginalized, but they were accepting large numbers of innocent members of their group being political prisoners.

This has been hinted at before with you libs, but thanks for validating and clarifying it.

Are you claiming Trump is afraid of Rosie?
That is why she has not been arrested?

Maybe....just maybe
It is because she has done nothing illegal

Stop playing dense.

You have your world view on how power should be used (or abused),

but you should be well aware by now that conservatives do not share your views.

So knock off the lame ass zingers. And stop being an asshole.
Rosie is innocent

Live with it

Oh, no, it's WAY to late to pretend that that is what you are about, after all the pussy talk.
Doesn’t negate that Trump is a pussy

Your words on Trump is far less important than what you have revealed about yourself.

Your inability to imagine any reason to not abuse any power you have, to go after your personal enemies,

shows what type of person you are.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law

i don't pay much attention to convicted felons or rosie o'donnell

win/win

Rosie, according to the link, used false names.

So, by that standard, Dinesh is right, Rosie should be arrested.

AND the article says this is common. I'd like to see some numbers on what kind of people we would be arresting if their was a crack down.

Do you think Rosie should go to jail for this?
No she didn't she used her real name on every contribution I just posted proof.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

Rosie O'Donnell's donations to Dems exceeded limit: report

Rosie O'Donnell Regularly Made Campaign Donations to Dems Above Legal Limit

she did it. she's using "TDS" as her "excuse".

....v

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.

Maybe Dinesh can start making prison films

More interesting than the crap he puts out

....v

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.

Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..

....v

Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..

IS the point of the law to limit campaign contributions?

....v

Yes, that is why it is a misdemeanor until fake names and addresses come into play.

....v

Yes, that is why it is a misdemeanor until fake names and addresses come into play.

Is rosie being charged with even a misdemeanor?

....v

Ask Trump he's in charge.

Which is your way of admitting "no".

So, selective enforcement of laws, punishing the enemies of the Dem administration, and you support that.

....v

she used 4 variations of her name and 5 addresses.

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)

....v

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?

Which is your way of admitting "no".

So, selective enforcement of laws, punishing the enemies of the Dem administration, and you support that.
I have no control over a damn thing in the justice department there kiddo..

....v

four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?

Were you purposefully trying to trick someone by using different variations?

Forum List

Back