🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

Snopes is fake news.
Except the match the FEC filings as well...

Bripat, the crime you think here is, that someone donated to a democrat...
It's the same crime that D'Souza went to prison for. Exactly the same.

You obviously don't know the law..

Instead of calling credible news sources fake news, you should read them...

You are blatantly wrong here... Factually wrong...
I know when two people do the exact same thing, and one goes to prison for it, while the other is allowed to "fix" her mistake, that justice is being trampled. I also know that only an amoral piece of shit would defend such an outcome.
How was the actions identical, who did Rosie get to donate in someone else's name?
She donated using 5 different names. She attempted to evade the donation limit through fraud.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I know when two people do the exact same thing, and one goes to prison for it, while the other is allowed to "fix" her mistake, that justice is being trampled. I also know that only an amoral piece of shit would defend such an outcome.
How was the actions identical, who did Rosie get to donate in someone else's name?
She donated using 5 different names. She attempted to evade the donation limit through fraud.

Yet every name was still the same person...an Odonnell...For your felon champ not so much. He used different people and names altogether, ...

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

The article admits that this crime is rarely prosecuted.

So, why was D'Souza prosecuted?

Any class issues was BEFORE he was prosecuted.

So, what was the difference?

Because he's Indian? Does she get a pass cause she's white?
DSouza had criminal intent.... he used his girlfriend and another person to make donations for him because he had reached his limit, and reimbursed them for it.

he's a CRIMINAL....with criminal intent to break the law.

Rosie on the other hand, and most of the people doing like her that do not get prosecuted.... do not mastermind a scheme to get around the law....

every single one of Rosie's 10 plus donations to various entities, were done in her name, Rosie O'Donnell...listing HBO as her employer and comedian as her occupation....there was no trying to hide her donations, like with most people that over donate and are not prosecuted....the money just gets sent back.

No she did not!

she may have spelled her first name either Rosie or Rose, but on all of them she had that she was a comedian, and worked for HBO....

she did NOT try to hide who she was.....

Whereas D'Souza, had his friend make a donation for him and another 3 friends make a donation for him, and then paid these people back.

Last edited:
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

DSouza had criminal intent.... he used his girlfriend and another person to make donations for him because he had reached his limit, and reimbursed them for it.

Rosie on the other hand, and most of the people doing like her that do not get prosecuted.... do not mastermind a scheme to get around the law....

every single one of Rosie's 10 plus donations to various entities, were done in her name, Rosie O'Donnell...listing HBO as her employer and comedian as her occupation....there was no trying to hide her donations, like with most people that over donate and are not prosecuted....the money just gets sent back.

Your active gullibility is not credible.

If the situation was reversed, and Dinesh was the one that used variations of his name to exceed the campaign limits,

you and yours would be utterly vicious in your mocking of the idea that it did not show intent.

And you know it.

If the situation was reversed, and Dinesh was the one that used variations of his name to exceed the campaign limits,

you and yours would be utterly vicious in your mocking of the idea that it did not show intent.

And you know it.
Except D'Souza admitted to wrongdoing Rosie has not....

Snopes is fake news.

how many different names AND addresses did she use?

Put more plainly, it's more likely that O’Donnell was careless rather than nefarious. She's also probably in the clear, especially considering that excessive contributions are routine, non-felonious issue for the FEC. They are so routine, in fact, that there’s a page on the agency’s website dedicated to this specific issue.

Put more plainly, it's more likely that O’Donnell was careless rather than nefarious. She's also probably in the clear, especially considering that excessive contributions are routine, non-felonious issue for the FEC. They are so routine, in fact, that there’s a page on the agency’s website dedicated to this specific issue.
how many name versions did she use and how many addresses?

you can be carelessly speeding also but you are going to get a ticket. couple that with different names and addresses you dont seem to care about, i revert back to if this were a conservative those defending her would be attacking them.

Last edited:

every single one of Rosie's 10 plus donations to various entities, were done in her name, Rosie O'Donnell...listing HBO as her employer and comedian as her occupation....there was no trying to hide her donations, like with most pe

No she did not!

she may have spelled her first name either Rosie or Rose, but on all of them she had that she was a comedian, and worked for HBO....

she did NOT try to hide who she was.....

Whereas D'Souza, had his girlfriend make a donation for him and another friend make a donation for him, and then paid these two people back.

Care,

Because Rosie used ActBlue and they caught this she fixed her mistake. That is totally allowed and you have 60 days to do so... THAT IS THE LAW, despite what Bripat is spouting...

ActBlue doesn't have a GOP counterpart, it seems Democrats care more about their donors than the GOP. Rosie didn't break the law, that is a fact...

There is loads of allegations and I think Rosie might have a libel case...

D'Souza was done for fraud not the felony of over paying... Rosie was consistent within campaign and donating limits... Look she used consistent names per candidate per race... That is why ActBlue found it so easily

And you know it.
Except D'Souza admitted to wrongdoing Rosie has not....
he gave $20k too much to a friend who was running. one time. and when "busted" he admitted it. now if they should just refund the difference when you donate too much, they should refund *his* difference then *IF* we have any interest at all in using the same standards here. doesn't seem that is the case here now does it?

d'souza also wrote a movie critical of obama - look what that got him. he got prosecuted for a law that *seldom* is prosecuted for a one time event. rosie does it 5 times, under different names and addresses, and can hide behind "well they should just refund the difference".

how come they should refund hers cause she didn't know and won't admit she broke the law but he finds out he broke the law (and did he know at the time it was illegal, why not just refund the difference? why not make the website stop at legal limits to end the issue all together?) and says "oops" and pays the price to do it.

rosie does it in arguably a worse fashion since she's hiding who donated with a clever spelling trick the left can utilize as a defense and wa-la. she has a different issue.

bullshit.

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.
but it's NOT fraud when you use 5 different names and 4 different addresses.

if you're doing it cause you hate trump, anything is legal to the left.

Moon,

This is like submitting expenses to your Accountant... They are lodged but my Accountant checks them and takes out any he deems wrong... There is no penalty if this is done in a timely fashion...

ActBlue take advantage of this and look after their donors... The Right here are apocalyptic that someone actually obeyed the law... It is beside them that people know the law or hire people who know the law and advise them properly...

They think a proper lawyer is Micheal Cohen or Giuliani... These guys break the law for you...

They are struggling to understand the Democrats are cheating by actually getting professionals... Who knew it would be so complicated?

The little weasel fails to mention his conviction was for hiding his illegal contributions by using the names of other people.

how many name versions did she use and how many addresses?

you can be carelessly speeding also but you are going to get a ticket. couple that with different names and addresses you dont seem to care about, i revert back to if this were a conservative those defending her would be attacking them.

Where did she use different names or addresses inside the same race and even if she did the advisors the Democrats retained made sure no law was broken...

It must piss the Right off that the porn star and Rosie O'Donnell have better legal advice than the President...

They can't figure out how Trump goes from one legal landmine to another.

I think the phrase is 'if you lie with dogs you get up with fleas'... Rosie O'Donnell gave money through a credible and professional service (ActBlue) who made sure her donations were legal and transparent. There was a discrepancy which ActBlue highlighted and it was fixed well inside the 60 day period.

This is how professionals behave, this is how people who know what they are doing behave....

Lets contrast that with Cohen, the President's personal lawyer, accepting $500k from a Russian Oligarch while 6 months into an investigation of Russian meddling in election... And then they wonder how they end up under investigation... Cohen is an idiot and Trump employed him for over a decade as his closest fixer...

Sorry but the outrage here is just frustration on how simply the Trump admin walks itself into trouble while the Democrats so easily avoid it...

but it's NOT fraud when you use 5 different names and 4 different addresses.

if you're doing it cause you hate trump, anything is legal to the left.

Spelling mistakes is not illegal. Again I have to say that otherwise Trump would be in jail long time ago...

Different addresses is not illegal at all and by the way she had her employer and occupation consistent...

What law was broken... I suggest you find a Judge anywhere who would convict...

Forum List

Back