Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

He is just smart enough to know as a minority, a brown skinned person, his spewing of right wing, white nationalist bullshit gives him instant cred on Fox and with Rush and Breitbart and other right wing propaganda outlets who cater to a more bigoted racist core audience and who are misinformed enough, and gullible enough, to believe this right wing talking point garbage this pseudo-intellectual vomits out in public and in books designed to cash in on such ignorant bigotry. Kind of like how those two black ladies, Diamond and Silk, are playing goofy white trump voters and fox viewers with their silly ass opinions, and making lots of dough, because even though they spew the same right garbage as other bigots, they get more notoriety and fame because they are black and spew such white boy bullshit.

Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

Also has he never heard of the "War Democrats"? He may fill everyone with his lies but we know it was between the confederate states and the union states. North and South.

Abe Lincoln changed parties, National Union Party.

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

D'Souza's Ex-Wife Urged Judge To Throw The Book At Him: He's An Abusive Liar!

I bet it never occurred to you that the vast majority of colleges in the US are actually publicly funded Penny. I'm just guessing.

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL
Compared to trump voters? are liberals trying to tell gay people how to live their life? or judging them? do they try to tell women what reproductive choices they have, based on what a 2000 year old book might have said from that era? In the civil war, today's trump voter forefathers used the Bible to defend slavery, saying God wanted white men to own inferior black men, and to not allow it, was immoral.

Compared to trump voters? are liberals trying to tell gay people how to live their life? or judging them? do they try to tell women what reproductive choices they have, based on what a 2000 year old book might have said from that era? In the civil war, today's trump voter forefathers used the Bible to defend slavery, saying God wanted white men to own inferior black men, and to not allow it, was immoral.

To be honest there's too much dumb in this post for me to even deal with.

He said blacks voted for FDR because of the New Deal but that is not true. I have a strong distaste for liars, female assaulters, and cheaters, it must be the way I was raised.
Blacks and the Democratic Party - FactCheck.org

I can see where someone with your mental capabilities would have trouble processing truth and facts when you are used to just repeating right wing talking points without question. a woman has to know her limitations!! kudos.

I bet it never occurred to you that the vast majority of colleges in the US are actually publicly funded Penny. I'm just guessing.

And Tramp is thinking about defunding some, so I think they should make a law, everyone speaks off campus, and the students can go or not and the colleges do not need to pay for the speakers protection.

He said blacks voted for FDR because of the New Deal but that is not true. I have a strong distaste for liars, female assaulters, and cheaters, it must be the way I was raised.

If you voted for Barack Obama, you don't have a strong distaste for liars, Penny.

Berkley fought for Marxist free speech. Not yours.

I can see where someone with your mental capabilities would have trouble processing truth and facts when you are used to just repeating right wing talking points without question. a woman has to know her limitations!! kudos.

Au contraire, there was massive fail in just your first sentence: "are liberals trying to tell gay people how to life their lives". Of course the heavy implication is that we ARE trying to tell them how to live their lives. See, this is MASSIVE projection by Leftists, which I'm sorry, you are not smart enough to see. You are the folks who want to micromanage every facet of everyone's lives, right down to straws. We do not. But when we say even something as mundane as "homosexuality is a sin", with no attachments, you project YOUR micromanagement onto us.

If you were a better thinker you would see this, but...you're a liberal. So there's that.

And Tramp is thinking about defunding some, so I think they should make a law, everyone speaks off campus, and the students can go or not and the colleges do not need to pay for the speakers protection.

Yes Penny we know. To you, every problem has a solution like "make a law".

Just make some laws. More laws, that's what we need. Such simple thinking.

Dinesh is such a lightweight

Silly slogans for conservatives

If you voted for Barack Obama, you don't have a strong distaste for liars, Penny.

If you voted for Trump , you love liars.

Well if Tramp wants to play games the universities can as well, but I really believe they should not have speakers on campuses.

If you voted for Trump , you love liars.

I wasn't talking about me, Penny. Can you keep anything straight?

Well if Tramp wants to play games the universities can as well, but I really believe they should not have speakers on campuses.

I'm pointing out that your solution to EVERYTHING is to "make more laws". That's not a very sophisticated solution. Do you realize this?

Forum List

Back