Dirty Cop: Here are the major scandals that took place when Robert Muller was FBI director

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DIRTY COP: Here Are the Major Scandals that Took Place When Robert Mueller Was FBI Director

The following report is from Attorney Jeffrey Marty…

Shortly after his appointment as Special Counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged interference into the 2016 presidential election, a former colleague characterized Robert Mueller as “ramrod straight” and “utterly incorruptible.” Similar language was breathlessly repeated in mainstream media outlets such as Politico, BBC, and Time magazine. Mueller’s Vietnam-era service in the United States Marine Corps and 2004 tag-team with then-Deputy Attorney General James Comey to (supposedly) save American democracy from warrantless spying are mainstays of these biographies, sending a clear message that his integrity is not to be questioned, that his dedication to evenhanded justice is beyond reproach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

During Obama we have had nothing more than a bunch of Mafia infiltrated bunch of criminal losers running this Country , and lets not forget Bush is not better either one of them . Clinton is on the same Tree get it.
All of them are related . lol

I don't think Trump is related to any of them then again I haven't checked that out yet which I still need to do.

I don't think Trump is related to any of them then again I haven't checked that out yet which I still need to do.

The fact that Trump isn't related to any of them, owes nothing to them and doesn't cavort with any of them is the very reason why he is attacked, laughed at and scorned! People like him are a real threat to the status quo.

Any other complaint or liability you might think of Trump, the most important point is that he is AN OUTSIDER.

An outsider has never before broken into the ranks of the highest levels of government, and only an OUTSIDER has any chance of reforming a corrupt and broken government.

Forum List

Back