Dirty Debate Zone: Banning Conversion Therapy vs. Banning Abortions?

Conversion therapy IS torture!! Nobody should be forced to learn to be "normal"!! Everyone should be able to be whatever they want to be. It's the right thing to do!!!

"Its her body, its her choice."

Ill cut that one off at the pass.

Its 2 bodies. And she voluntary put the other one inside of herself.

Tell me the compelling reason its ever ok to stop another life's formation if it wasnt forced inside the woman or causing her medical harm?

Crack head babies should have been aborted. Feta alcohol syndrome babies should have been aborted.
People who already have numerous kids and don't, won't or can't care for them should abort a new pregnancy.. Babies that are going to be born with severe mental and physical handicaps should have been aborted.

In some cases, the woman's body itself will abort a pregnancy.

Seems to me that many people who think that abortion is a horrendous act still think that becoming pregnant is a miracle of some sort. But what kind of miracle occurs billions of times? When you want it to or not? No matter if it's father on daughter, mother on son, rape, etc. All those pregnancies are miracles? I don' think so. They are mistakes that shouldn't be perpetuated.

Nah, the miracle IMO is the fact that a decision is made to bring another life into this world and provide for that new life. Giving that life a home, love, food, education etc etc. Giving a child all the things they need to succeed.

If you ain't gonna be able or willing to care for a child, do the child a favor and abort, We already have enough children being raised by the state or foster care or on the streets. Or children that are unloved and abused for it.

But if you can give a compelling reason why a crack head baby with severe physical problems and an IQ of 70 with no one to love and care for that type of baby, what compelling reason should that child have been born?

Nah the decision to abort is between a woman and her doctor IMO, And I think there are a number of valid reasons to abort a pregnancy.

Tell me the compelling reason its ever ok to stop another life's formation if it wasnt forced inside the woman or causing her medical harm?

Crack head babies should have been aborted. Feta alcohol syndrome babies should have been aborted.
People who already have numerous kids and don't, won't or can't care for them should abort a new pregnancy.. Babies that are going to be born with severe mental and physical handicaps should have been aborted.

Seems to me that many people who think that abortion is a horrendous act still think that becoming pregnant is a miracle of some sort. But what kind of miracle occurs billions of times? When you want it to or not? No matter if it's father on daughter, mother on son, rape, etc. All those pregnancies are miracles? I don' think so. They are mistakes that shouldn't be perpetuated.

Nah, the miracle IMO is the fact that a decision is made to bring another life into this world and provide for that new life. Giving that life a home, love, food, education etc etc. Giving a child all the things they need to succeed.

If you ain't gonna be able or willing to care for a child, do the child a favor and abort, We already have enough children being raised by the state or foster care or on the streets. Or children that are unloved and abused for it.

But if you can give a compelling reason why a crack head baby with severe physical problems and an IQ of 70 with no one to love and care for that type of baby, what compelling reason should that child have been born?

Nah the decision to abort is between a woman and her doctor IMO, And I think there are a number of valid reasons to abort a pregnancy.
This is a lot of great reasons to compel the state to sew some womens vaginas shut.

Not to end lives.

i dont care for abortion unless there was a rape or medical reason, to be honest. i cant see any rational justification for it apart that

In an ideal world, there wouldn't be a need for abortion. We'd have quality sex education for all kids and access to affordable and reliable contraceptives....including morning after pills.

Those of us who are pro choice also don't care for abortion. We want to reduce the number of abortions.......but we fully understand that the decision lies with the woman carrying the fetus.
I kinda think sex education is a canard.

Everyone who knows how to put penis to vagina.........knows it can make a baby. Cmon lone.

You think theyre sitting around their red cave dwelling at the fire and they find the two new tools and just kinda look at each other, grunt, (and then the female cavewoman grunts back in a sexier more effeminate grunt).....

And then after a while they just think that taking a nut load is "fattening?"

The abortion discussion needs to make cleaner use of logic.

I can be honest and cordial this entire discussion, you know that. Youre my homey.

Nope. Sex Ed includes a discussion about how to have safe sex and prevent pregnancy and gets kids thinking about the reality of parenthood. It certainly reduces the number of unwanted pregnancies.

Comprehensive Sex Education Research and Results

I'm not telling you anything is OK. I'm telling you that I don't think anyone has the right to make that decision other than the woman carrying the fetus. If she isn't prepared or willing to give a child the care that it requires....the decision is hers.
Im not sure you supported giving her that sort of power over human life with logic. Thats all im looking for.

What reasons - logically - can be used to justify giving a woman the right to end a life for "any reason she wants?"

I mean......is it logical to allow someone to kill someone theyd otherwise have to take care, because its them that would have had to take care of them so that other life is then in their hands?

I dont see the merit to even allowing it.

A fetus isn't a life. It is a life in the making. It is human....but it hasn't become a human being yet. It depends on the pregnant woman for its existence. Therefore, for fetuses to be considered people with rights....women must be oppressed.

That's the logic.

About 90% of all American abortions occur within the first trimester, by the way.

This is a lot of great reasons to compel the state to sew some womens vaginas shut.

Not to end lives.

Hmmmmmm.

Not to end lives.

The above is your "compelling reason" for the birth of some of the babies I described?
You usually have a lot more depth and insight to your responses. Which is why I engaged you on this most sensitive topic.

What happened? Cause you sure as hell know that government won't be sewing up vaginas. No matter how good the idea. Abortions are as old as human kind. They ain't going anywhere. And God will not condemn us all for aborting unwanted pregnancies.

I think God gets madder when babies that should have been aborted are born to be abused. That pisses God off.

Not to end lives.

The above is your "compelling reason" for the birth of some of the babies I described?
You usually have a lot more depth and insight to your responses. Which is why I engaged you on this most sensitive topic.

What happened? Cause you sure as hell know that government won't be sewing up vaginas. No matter how good the idea. Abortions are as old as human kind. They ain't going anywhere. And God will not condemn us all for aborting unwanted pregnancies.

I think God gets madder when babies that should have been aborted are born to be abused. That pisses God off.
This logic is sound: the right to life supercedes the right to have consequence free sex.

That is pretty well reasoned.

This logic is sound: the right to life supercedes the right to have consequence free sex.

Ok, no changing of opinions on this topic. SO one last question; what are you PERSONALLY doing to help care and provide for the large numbers of kids that are abused,. unloved and unwanted?

In other words, how many foster children are you raising? Crack head/fetal alcohol syndrome babies how many of those do you go down to the hospital and volunteer to at least hold them for a while?

What are you doing to help those women who shouldn't have had the last kid, still did, and now can't care for it. What do you do to help them?

Just curious. It's pretty easy to take a position on something that you think shouldn't be happening, when there are no consequences to you one way or the other.

What bad things will happen to you today when an abortion is performed? And there will be an abortion performed today.

i dont care for abortion unless there was a rape or medical reason, to be honest. i cant see any rational justification for it apart that

In an ideal world, there wouldn't be a need for abortion. We'd have quality sex education for all kids and access to affordable and reliable contraceptives....including morning after pills.

Those of us who are pro choice also don't care for abortion. We want to reduce the number of abortions.......but we fully understand that the decision lies with the woman carrying the fetus.

Everyone who knows how to put penis to vagina.........knows it can make a baby. Cmon lone.

You think theyre sitting around their red cave dwelling at the fire and they find the two new tools and just kinda look at each other, grunt, (and then the female cavewoman grunts back in a sexier more effeminate grunt).....

I can be honest and cordial this entire discussion, you know that. Youre my homey.

Nope. Sex Ed includes a discussion about how to have safe sex and prevent pregnancy and gets kids thinking about the reality of parenthood. It certainly reduces the number of unwanted pregnancies.

I'm not telling you anything is OK. I'm telling you that I don't think anyone has the right to make that decision other than the woman carrying the fetus. If she isn't prepared or willing to give a child the care that it requires....the decision is hers.
Im not sure you supported giving her that sort of power over human life with logic. Thats all im looking for.

What reasons - logically - can be used to justify giving a woman the right to end a life for "any reason she wants?"

I mean......is it logical to allow someone to kill someone theyd otherwise have to take care, because its them that would have had to take care of them so that other life is then in their hands?

A fetus isn't a life. It is a life in the making. It is human....but it hasn't become a human being yet. It depends on the pregnant woman for its existence. Therefore, for fetuses to be considered people with rights....women must be oppressed.

That's the logic.

About 90% of all American abortions occur within the first trimester, by the way.
So the logic is that it isnt life?

Alright well - i guess that couldnt be defeated since its a matter of opinion. Imminent life might not be life, its a judgment call.

I can disagree with the judgment call, but not this logic.

So, i am going to concede that there was logic there

So its high time we talk about my dick.

And finally. You do know that you presented no logic to support your opinion. Just a lot of heartfelt emotion.
And that's ok. But not logical.

Ok, no changing of opinions on this topic. SO one last question; what are you PERSONALLY doing to help care and provide for the large numbers of kids that are abused,. unloved and unwanted?

In other words, how many foster children are you raising? Crack head/fetal alcohol syndrome babies how many of those do you go down to the hospital and volunteer to at least hold them for a while?

What are you doing to help those women who shouldn't have had the last kid, still did, and now can't care for it. What do you do to help them?

Just curious. It's pretty easy to take a position on something that you think shouldn't be happening, when there are no consequences to you one way or the other.

What bad things will happen to you today when an abortion is performed? And there will be an abortion performed today.
Its more realistic to go about this politically than it is to adopt any baby ever.

In my humble - women who DO abort for no compelling reason.......IF giving consequences for doing such? It will lead to less pregnancies. Theres a pretty good incentive not to be willy nilly with the vag lips if youre going to go to prison for killing its consequence.

That's the logic.

Alright well - i guess that couldnt be defeated since its a matter of opinion. Imminent life might not be life, its a judgment call.

Funny you mention that.

I was just thinking that it might be just as easy to put dicks in paper slicers as it would be to sew up vaginas.

No?

And finally. You do know that you presented no logic to support your opinion. Just a lot of heartfelt emotion.
I thought that noone could disagree and so it didnt need to be fleshed out.

If you disagree that the right to life is less important than the right to consequence free sex - have at it. I think the answer is so simple that the comment speaks for itself.

That's the logic.

Funny you mention that.

I was just thinking that it might be just as easy to put dicks in paper slicers as it would to sew up vaginas.

No?
Yes. Fraternal consequences also if youre an offender.

I thought that noone could disagree and so it didnt need to be fleshed out.

If you disagree that the right to life is less important than the right to consequence free sex - have at it. I think the answer is so simple that the comment speaks for itself.
Hell zeke.

Ill do the logic behind this.

Without the right to life you have zero other rights. It is the precursor to ALL other rights.

Without the right to consequence free sex, you still have, what el guapo would call, a plethora of other rights.

If thats not valid reasoning, i clearly should go back to the third grade.

Wouldnt be too terrible. Life was all so simple then

Forum List

Back