Disapproval Ratings Gone Up

Is there anybody here who actually voted for Biden regretting it? It seems a lot of places I look on this forum are talking about his "victories* and approval ratings going up,.. but everywhere I look I see let's go Brandon so I don't know how that's possible.
Ordinarily, the answer might be "Yes"...

Given that the Orange Baboon-God was the alternative on November 3, 2020... the answer is "Definitely not" !!!!!

And, of course, the Insurrection of January 6, 2021,by Rump's Brown Shirts Red Hats, proved his traitorous nature and unsuitability for high office.

We are very close turning Sleepy joe into the lame duck early. Just keep motivating us more like you did in Virginia recently.

First of all, we can agree to disagree, second of all can you please explain to me what that infrastructure bill is all about? I've only seen headlines and I don't know what that is.
Well there's $350 million for wildlife crossings. Because with 552,000 homeless people living on the streets the Dem's top priority is wildlife crossings. :oops:

Is there anybody here who actually voted for Biden regretting it? It seems a lot of places I look on this forum are talking about his "victories* and approval ratings going up,.. but everywhere I look I see let's go Brandon so I don't know how that's possible.
Nope....still head and shoulders better than the fat former guy.

Everywhere you go? Maybe your world is small.

Well...my vote..and my goal..was all about removing Trump. I never really gave Biden much thought..as I figured he'd be a caretaker President anyway. I'm pleased that with the infrastructure bill..he's actually accomplished something.

All the chicken littles in the world can't convince that we're on the eve of destruction. It's just business as usual, absent Trump. I see this as a good thing.

And about half that bill actually goes for infrastructure. A butt load goes to illegal aliens.

Okay, all of these seem like good things and I know that there has to be issues with this somewhere because with the Biden Harris administration, they never do anything good.
With respect..assumptions like that cloud your thinking, Even your enemies can do good..and your friends can be wrong.
Trump was right to allow the stimulus to go forward..even though it ran counter to his political leanings. I don't like him...but I'll give him credit when it's due. His refusal to escalate warfare when all his advisors urged him to..was also a good thing.
Biden is right to get this bill through, it's been needed for damn near 20 years now. Allowing urgent things to go undone just for politics hurts the people...that's us, in case you forgot~

Well there's $350 million for wildlife crossings. Because with 552,000 homeless people living on the streets the Dem's top priority is wildlife crossings. :oops:
Where exactly..did it say wildlife crossing were the 'top priority'?

BTW..are you advocating that the Govt. house all the homeless..with our tax dollars?

Choice of what? Who you want as the president or something else?

61GRanQl43L._AC_UX522_.jpg

With respect..assumptions like that cloud your thinking, Even your enemies can do good..and your friends can be wrong.

Maybe,.. but Biden and Harris aren't what you call trustworthy people. (Btw, although I'm sure everybody in the world enjoys getting "free money" from the government it's hurting our businesses and our supply chain.)

I like to hear it straight from the stuttering shit clown's mouth. Nobody says it better than him.... hmm?

Our President just passed a record infrastructure bill
He has administered over 200 million doses of COVID vaccine
He got us out of Afghanistan after 20 years
He has added over 4 million jobs
Has a record stock market up 23 percent this year
Wages are up 7 percent

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back