Disapproval Ratings Gone Up

Ordinarily, the answer might be "Yes"...

Given that the Orange Baboon-God was the alternative on November 3, 2020... the answer is "Definitely not" !!!!!

And, of course, the Insurrection of January 6, 2021,by Rump's Brown Shirts Red Hats, proved his traitorous nature and unsuitability for high office.
There is a chance that people will be thrown out of homes and apartments and not have enough to eat or feed their kids. Talking like a Prog now. But this can happen in a declining nation. Only self destructive traitors do what this administration is doing and accomplishing. We are having the same problem communist nations have had with infrastructure coordination as theirs were not very good. The problem is we have the infrastructure but something is stopping the smoothness of the system. And that are the traitors in D.C. and outside forces. Its weird seeing some products reduced or not as available in all brands while the prices keep going up.

First of all, we can agree to disagree, second of all can you please explain to me what that infrastructure bill is all about? I've only seen headlines and I don't know what that is.
Infrastructure is upkeep of military bases...government buildings....anything the government needs to operate it's facilities. Democrats think money for illegals is infrastructure. Money for advertisement is infrastructure. Money to enlarge the IRS is infrastructure.

You all never voted for him........so how the fuck did he get more votes than any president in US history?

Many theories, but yet not a single person has been able to answer that question. Obviously there was fraud, but it's like having many different missing puzzle pieces to a puzzle.

Okay, all of these seem like good things and I know that there has to be issues with this somewhere because with the Biden Harris administration, they never do anything good.

Well, ALL the things in the bill aren't directed to infrastructure, actually it looks like most of the money does not go to infrastructure.

The post in reply to your question stated:

Congress passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package Friday, approving a signature part of President Joe Biden's economic agenda.​
It will deliver $550 billion of new federal investments in America's infrastructure . . .​
$1,200,000,000,000.00 - $550,000,000,000.00 = $650,000,000,000.00

$650,000,000,000 of the infastructue bill (54%) is apparently not directed to infrastructure . . .

Well, ALL the things in the bill aren't directed to infrastructure, actually it looks like most of the money does not go to infrastructure.

The post in reply to your question stated:

Congress passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package Friday, approving a signature part of President Joe Biden's economic agenda.​
It will deliver $550 billion of new federal investments in America's infrastructure . . .​
$1,200,000,000,000.00 - $550,000,000,000.00 = $650,000,000,000.00

$650,000,000,000 of the infastructue bill is apparently not directed to infrastructure . . .

So in other words that's the money that Joe said he would give all the illegals coming into our country.

That's what you people always say.
You all never voted for him........so how the fuck did he get more votes than any president in US history?
steve-carell.gif

So in other words that's the money that Joe said he would give all the illegals coming into our country.
I don't know where it goes, I made no assumptions about where 54% of the money in a $1.2 trillion bill is going . . . The Dems are touting the top lines that are plausibly infrastructure, but I haven't seen any breakout for the 650 billion that --by their own math-- is not money directed to infrastructure.

The entire globe is seeing inflation

What they are not seeing is a record stock market and massive investment in infrastructure

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Much of the world operates on dollars, it is the reserve currency and most nation's international settlements (SWIFT) are conducted in US Dollars. Domestic inflation of US Dollar supply is inflation for many economies beyond our borders. We will see a tipping point, where the other nations reject the dollar because its value is being cannibalized by the US government and choose perhaps a soon to be announced gold-backed Yen for settlement . . . When that happens, many trillions of dollars will be sent home and a loaf of bread will be $500.

That we owe so much money and we have flooded the system with so many dollars (and are planning on opening the hydrant even more) will only take the situation to the next level of unsustainability.

The stock market is being fueled by what has fueled it for a dozen years . . . the cheap cost of money (ZIRP) which pushes leveraged stock purchases . . . It is being supercharged now because it is the only investment to realize earnings that exceed inflation.

Everything Biden is doing is accelerating the economic collapse of the United States.

Is there anybody here who actually voted for Biden regretting it? It seems a lot of places I look on this forum are talking about his "victories* and approval ratings going up,.. but everywhere I look I see let's go Brandon so I don't know how that's possible.

Did you regret voting for Trump when his aproval hit 35% 4 years ago?

You keep not beeing able to understand that Biden voter's first and foremost motivation was to get Trump the hell out of office. Biden was just a vannila alternative to the non-stop chaos.

yet not a single person has been able to answer that question.

Not since the election of Teddy Roosevelt, has any party succeeded in capturing more votes, or convincing more people to get out and vote, than supposedly the last election.

For instance, this is 2016;

EkTTMndX0AI1kIo.jpg

Here is one for 2020;

did-not-vote-2020-600x592.png

An alternate, un-sourced for 2020 (This is the other one floating around, the one I am suspicious of.)
didnt-vote-2020.png

Usually, they are always this way. More folks don't vote, than people that vote for either party. It has been that way for an hundred years.

. . . and? There seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on that. I can't seem to find a straight report either way, and the data seems to be destroyed and links dead as soon as you try to find any credible information on it.

For me? It isn't so much a fraud of whether Biden got X amount of votes, or Trump got Y amount of votes. . . but the establishment trying to convince me, that there were, in fact, that many people that really were motivated to go vote, or actually mailed something in.

. . . and look at Mud! He finally noticed. Yeah. . . lots and lots, and lots of folks didn't. But the bullshit media tell us, nope, this past election was somehow different? :rolleyes:

They have gas-lit everyone that really cares about politics, into believing, that the rest of the nation was motivated to do something about getting involved. . when the choices were, to them, an insane demonized clown of the media, or a senile old pedophile.

I just don't buy it. I don't think that as many folks as they say, went to the polls, or mailed something in. . .

But? Why would they lie?

Oligarchs and the Deep State need to, in order to retain something called, political legitimacy.

With out it? Everything they do, is without the consent of the governed. If you believe the government is acting in your name, then you believe that the taxes they pass on us, or the infrastructure bill, or the treaties to make enslaving us to a new world order, are something you have to go along with.

But? If you never had a choice in the matter, if your government is not "legitimate?"

Well? Then the whole thing is a hoax, you are living in a matrix, an artificially constructed reality. It exists only on the TEE VEE, in the newspapers, and on your social media forums and websites. In never really was voted on in any meaningful way. It is a psy-op by the Deep State at that point.

????? :dunno:

You keep not beeing able to understand that Biden voter's first and foremost motivation was to get Trump the hell out of office. Biden was just a vannila alternative to the non-stop chaos.

What chaos? How much of the chaos you felt was real and how much was agitprop fed to you by celebrities, social media and leftist media outlets?

Forum List

Back