Disarmed: A History of Gun Control

I find it pathetic that nobody but myself has responded to your post.

I suppose we could start amusing ourselves by writing about what fine weapons we have in our arsenals. It's obvious that nobody else is interested in the posts of REAL Americans.

What you got in your arsenal 2nd? You don't have to tell me, but I'll gladly list mine.

Its not that we aren't intrested.

Its just that the link is Infowars, Alex Jones. And well...........sane and rational thinking people turn and walk away then.

The government disarms prisoners at jail, and recruits upon entering boot camp. There is a reason for that, and "disarming" isn't always a bad thing.

But, as for the "arsenal", I have a Rock River M4 16 inch. Two M&P pistols, a .40 and .45. And a Mossberg 500. The Smith and Wesson M&P .45 is full size, and by far my favorite of them all, best darn handgun I've ever shot.

AND.....

The film is instantly discredited in the first minute.

It says the Homeland Security act banning all assault weapons. And it then says people are to turn over all weapons at the local law enforcement office.

One problem. The oath that ALL city, county and state cops take are that of ONLY their state's constitution, their jurisdictions laws and ordinances.

Thats right. Local and state cops have ABSOLUTELY no authority to enforce any federal law. So......they cannot take possession of your firearms by authority of a federal law.

Only martial law or the FBI could come take your guns.

So relax, it aint gonna happen here. The fragmented authority in our nation is beautiful. It prevents tyranny. Its why we dont have a "National Police" like so many other countries do, because that makes it nearly impossible for mass tyranny. Fragmented power. Wonderful.

I suppose we could start amusing ourselves by writing about what fine weapons we have in our arsenals. It's obvious that nobody else is interested in the posts of REAL Americans.

What you got in your arsenal 2nd? You don't have to tell me, but I'll gladly list mine.

My full arsenal:

M4 and an old M1 Garand from my grandfather (WWII), along with this WWII helmet.

5 shot revolver (Rossi Stainless .38 cal)

12 gauge Stevens shotgun (loads up to 5 shells)

4 gauge shotgun (grandfather's)

2 gauge Punt gun (fucking beast of an ambush weapon if loaded with modern flechette rounds)

30 pound composite bow and quiver - good for stealth

AA 12 assault shotgun (Russian model)

1796 light cavalry sabre.

Interceptor body armor (found it on infowars ad)

Night vision, laser and modern bayonet mounts for M4.

And that's not everything
---------------------

When shit hits the fan, and I run out of ammo, I will charge the tyrants with my sabre on Live TV while carrying a large American Flag in the other hand. It will be hard for them to spin that as "terrorism"

Last edited:

Its just that the link is Infowars, Alex Jones. And well...........sane and rational thinking people turn and walk away then.

The government disarms prisoners at jail, and recruits upon entering boot camp. There is a reason for that, and "disarming" isn't always a bad thing.

But, as for the "arsenal", I have a Rock River M4 16 inch. Two M&P pistols, a .40 and .45. And a Mossberg 500. The Smith and Wesson M&P .45 is full size, and by far my favorite of them all, best darn handgun I've ever shot.

Please refute any fact stated in the video, since you are apparently a very gifted and rational person.

Alex Jones goes over the top some times, but he has a lot of power, and a his staff writers can be pretty damn good. They put good links out there and they're remarkably consistent about backing up their reports. The people he interviews are mostly legit as far as I'm concerned although sometimes I cringe.

That said, they also jump to many quick conclusions.

Like any news site, you have to weigh them carefully, together, to find some glimmer of the truth. You have to dig deep.

My full arsenal:

M4 and an old M1 Garand from my grandfather (WWII), along with this WWII helmet.

2 gauge Punt gun (fucking beast of an ambush weapon if loaded with modern flechette rounds)

---------------------

When shit hits the fan, and I run out of ammo, I will charge the tyrants with my sabre on Live TV while carrying a large American Flag in the other hand. It will be hard for them to spin that as "terrorism"

Sig Sauer AR

Panther arms AR

Ruger Mini 14

Ruger 10/22

Springfield M1A1 - M14

2 1850's Colt Navy revolvers

9 mm glock

chrome 357 magnum

Various deer rifles

7 muzzle loaders

Assorted small arms, .22 pistols.

Some ordnance, old nades, det wire, smoke grenades.

A damn good collection of civil war relics that cannot be confused as weapons except for the battlefield dropped .69 cal Springfield bayonet.

Misc WWII items like the 2nd gen NAZI Luftwaffe dagger.

Shotguns of various sizes.

I'm missing some here.

Oh yeah, my trusty Nagant.

Gonna buy an AK in January just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Alex Jones goes over the top some times, but he has a lot of power, and a his staff writers can be pretty damn good. They put good links out there and they're remarkably consistent about backing up their reports. The people he interviews are mostly legit as far as I'm concerned although sometimes I cringe.

Like any news site, you have to weigh them carefully, together, to find some glimmer of the truth. You have to dig deep.

Naturally, when the government classifies all information, is not transparent in any way imaginable, and is duplicitous, the REAL journalists, who have no immediate access to any of that information, may occasionally jump to the wrong conclusion.

Oh I forgot my Desert Eagle and WWII AA gun.

My full arsenal:

---------------------

Sig Sauer AR

Panther arms AR

Ruger Mini 14

Ruger 10/22

Springfield M1A1 - M14

2 1850's Colt Navy revolvers

9 mm glock

chrome 357 magnum

Various deer rifles

7 muzzle loaders

Assorted small arms, .22 pistols.

Some ordnance, old nades, det wire, smoke grenades.

A damn good collection of civil war relics that cannot be confused as weapons except for the battlefield dropped .69 cal Springfield bayonet.

Misc WWII items like the 2nd gen NAZI Luftwaffe dagger.

Shotguns of various sizes.

I'm missing some here.

Oh yeah, my trusty Nagant.

Gonna buy an AK in January just for the hell of it.

Get yourself a lightweight but LARGE and sturdy American flag, and a buy a sabre, even if its a $20 replica, since the chances of you reaching them with that sabre are less than zero anyway.

It's the only way to die.

Please refute any fact stated in the video, since you are apparently a very gifted and rational person.

Im not doing that. I dont doubt there are facts in there. Lots of nations have tried to disarm their people just before turning on them. Im a pro-gun guy, remember? I just know Alex Jones is full of shit, and he likely twists facts and does a Hollywood style production to create dramatic effect.

I already showed one error. Any law passed by the Feds CANNOT be enforced by the local cops. So, if the Feds ban assault rifles, the local cops CANNOT take them from you. Most of them wouldnt do it anyway (Google Charleston Sheriff Al Cannon gun stance).

So, if they banned guns, they'd have to declare martial law to do it. Otherwise, it just wouldnt happen. And we're nowhere even in the ballpark of that happening. Relax.

Well said.

City, county and state cops can ONLY enforce laws of their city/county and state. So, if you live in Dallas, the Dallas PD can only enforce laws of the State of Texas, and the City of Dallas. No others.

So, if the Feds passed a gun ban, ONLY the FBI/ATF or military could enforce it. They'd have to declare martial law to take guns from the masses, and that just aint happening. The military would never follow those orders, and the cops dont have the authority to.

We dont have to worry about it.

Im not doing that. I dont doubt there are facts in there. Lots of nations have tried to disarm their people just before turning on them. Im a pro-gun guy, remember? I just know Alex Jones is full of shit, and he likely twists facts and does a Hollywood style production to create dramatic effect.

I already showed one error. Any law passed by the Feds CANNOT be enforced by the local cops. So, if the Feds ban assault rifles, the local cops CANNOT take them from you. Most of them wouldnt do it anyway (Google Charleston Sheriff Al Cannon gun stance).

So, if they banned guns, they'd have to declare martial law to do it. Otherwise, it just wouldnt happen. And we're nowhere even in the ballpark of that happening. Relax.

The problem is that this is NOT an Alex Jones video.

He had a video contest, where people, for free, made videos and submitted them. This didn't even make his top 10 list (although it made top 30).

Forum List

Back