discipling whole food workees for wearing blm masks is ok by court

Oh, for goodness' sake!

Let them wear BLM masks.

If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.

No, comparing one group of people who try to shield their race from repercussions for criminal behavior with a group that believed their race superior to all others is fairly straight forward.
So tell me what folks BLM is trying to shield from repercussions for criminal behavior and BLM has NEVER claimed black folks were superior to anyone. That is what you do.

So tell me what folks BLM is trying to shield from repercussions for criminal behavior and BLM has NEVER claimed black folks were superior to anyone. That is what you do.

A good example is the shooting recently where the perpetrator shot into a black woman's house and was shot by police after a standoff. The woman whose house was fired upon complained about BLM's actions afterward, but, though black, apparently wasn't black enough for them. When a person defies the law, doesn't obey the police during arrest and suffers the consequences, even though very severe, rioting demonstrations are only to complain that he wasn't allowed to get by with his actions because of his race.

A good example is the shooting recently where the perpetrator shot into a black woman's house and was shot by police after a standoff. The woman whose house was fired upon complained about BLM's actions afterward, but, though black, apparently wasn't black enough for them. When a person defies the law, doesn't obey the police during arrest and suffers the consequences, even though very severe, rioting demonstrations are only to complain that he wasn't allowed to get by with his actions because of his race.
That sounds good, but tell me how a white man kills 3 cops and injures 3 more and is arrested without incident.

That sounds good, but tell me how a white man kills 3 cops and injures 3 more and is arrested without incident.
Apples to hand grenades. Perhaps he gave up and surrendered finally doing what the cops asked him to do. It is your kind of narcissistic racism that decides two incidents with possibly totally different circumstances are affected by race rather than actions of either party. Here you are implying that a man killed 3 cops and the rest of them said "oh, since you're white we won't hurt you." I don't think any sane person not blinded by racism would believe that the police would be so lenient with a cop killer no matter what race he was. You are defeating your own arguments with such foolishness.

Apples to hand grenades. Perhaps he gave up and surrendered finally doing what the cops asked him to do. It is your kind of narcissistic racism that decides two incidents with possibly totally different circumstances are affected by race rather than actions of either party. Here you are implying that a man killed 3 cops and the rest of them said "oh, since you're white we won't hurt you." I don't think any sane person not blinded by racism would believe that the police would be so lenient with a cop killer no matter what race he was. You are defeating your own arguments with such foolishness.
Save that bullshit, I have 400yrs of police corruption and racism to prove my point. So tell us what they said, the man just killed 3 cops and injured a few more and he just decides ok I have got enough of them so I'll surrender. Maybe they will stop by McDonalds and let me pick up a quarter pounder.

Save that bullshit, I have 400yrs of police corruption and racism to prove my point. So tell us what they said, the man just killed 3 cops and injured a few more and he just decides ok I have got enough of them so I'll surrender. Maybe they will stop by McDonalds and let me pick up a quarter pounder.
Your idiotic replies simply prove your lack of cognizant thinking. Your racism is no better than those other racists that say "I have 400yrs of black criminal behavior to prove my point." Trying to have an intelligent conversation with such a closed mind is like spitting in the ocean to raise the level. I'm happy for you that you have racism to blame for all your failings. This is one of the reasons he have racism in this country because some people can't discuss the problem reasonably. I'm done with you.

Forum List

Back