Discrepancy

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I noticed most white people, or working class average white people support someone like Trump or what he calls the silent majority. The whites who dont are either butch lesbian feminists or extremely flamboyent queers or some small minority of women and men who have mixed race children or something like that. But you can bet that 90% of average white people support Trump. Yet the elites are very anti-white or what they call anti-racist, they bann things like white lives matter or it is ok to be white. I mean the elites who controll things like twitter or sports clubs or something or the big news like BBC.

Who are those elites who is behind that really? Im sure it is not average white people. If those elites are white, they have other allegiances which have nothing to do with them being white. Right?

I noticed most white people, or working class average white people support someone like Trump or what he calls the silent majority. The whites who dont are either butch lesbian feminists or extremely flamboyent queers or some small minority of women and men who have mixed race children or something like that. But you can bet that 90% of average white people support Trump. Yet the elites are very anti-white or what they call anti-racist, they bann things like white lives matter or it is ok to be white. I mean the elites who controll things like twitter or sports clubs or something or the big news like BBC.

Who are those elites who is behind that really? Im sure it is not average white people. If those elites are white, they have other allegiances which have nothing to do with them being white. Right?

Buddy, you should just go ahead and immigrate over here to America. Come on over, live the experience for a few years and then you won't have to speculate so much. But no, the average American's got nothing to do with the masters who pull the marionette strings of our civilization. Us average folks are just like everyone else . . . the great Unwashed Masses.

You might just be starting to get it.

Morty, Morty, Morty! I thought you of all folks posting on USMB knew what Discrepancy was all about? "a lack of compatibility or similarity between two or more facts." The discrepancy being that you are a dude that is perusing the Interwebs for Chicks with Dicks. Get your shit right, dude!

LOL. You're and uneducated, ignorant idiot.

Do you want to try and make your way in America? My suggestion is get 40 acres.
Trust me, I know a black guy that made it with 160 acres and a few mules.
Old country black from Sumter County. His ancestors started out with 40, but he turned it into 160.

He can't have the church land my family gave the church, even though those POS ain't ever tried to get rid of the sandspurs. That makes me mad, because I used to do that in my own yard. That black dude bought everything else up around there, though. The black dude probably gets rid of sandspurs on his land. The freeloading church..well, I'm not too happy about that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back