Disgraced CBS Aired Kamala Giving Two Separate Answers to Same Question

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Harris has the intellect and attention span of a wood tick. Yet another embarrassing gaffe. She rivals ole’ Stumblebum in her pointless prattle.

I suspect she suffers from “head” trauma connected to her affair with Willie Brown.

The storm over the outrageously unethical behavior at CBS News rages on with the discovery that the disgraced 60 Minutes aired sitting Vice President Kamala Harris giving two completely different answers to the same question about Israel.

1728597548443.png

Harris has the intellect and attention span of a wood tick. Yet another embarrassing gaffe. She rivals ole’ Stumblebum in her pointless prattle.

I suspect she suffers from “head” trauma connected to her affair with Willie Brown.

The storm over the outrageously unethical behavior at CBS News rages on with the discovery that the disgraced 60 Minutes aired sitting Vice President Kamala Harris giving two completely different answers to the same question about Israel.
1728597715948.png

1728597740266.png

LUNA-TIC

Obviously, Harris is spewing out more word salad than networks like CBS can even keep track of.

I noticed she has distanced herself from CBS's 60 Minutes, claiming she doesn't make decisions for them. They all got caught with their pants down. So, we had an unfair debate on ABC with the moderators shown to be biased, another debate on CBS where moderators broke their own rules for political gain against Vance/Trump, and now CBS's 60 Minutes getting caught editing the Harris interview to make her look good. At the same time, Trump is gaining in the polls and is now favored to win. Voters are having their eyes opened up.

Forum List

Back