Zone1 Worry about God's judgement of you

Do you think the C.S. Lewis was one of the founding fathers helping to write our constitution?

Whoa, you need help, a lot of help. You are not a bad speller but that does not make you intelligent.

I am talking about "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

What I am is someone who sees the red underline and corrects the misspells.

The words "separation of church and state" do not appear in the U.S. Constitution, but the concept is enshrined in the very first freedom guaranteed by the First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." Known as the establishment clause, the opening lines of the First Amendment ...

You do not seem to understand the principles laid out in the Constitution. If you had to take a new citizen test, you would not pass.
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... Ahem!

Whatever you think, but what you think is not rooted in the principles put down by our founding fathers. They would have kicked your ass out of the 13 colonies.
Not what I think what the constitution says, the founders would have kicked me out for expressing my faith? :auiqs.jpg: do you realize how stupid that is

Not what I think what the constitution says, the founders would have kicked me out for expressing my faith? :auiqs.jpg: do you realize how stupid that is
They would have no problem with you expressing your faith but they did not want you, anyone else and especially the government forcing your faith on others.
They came from a government that did.

Nobody does only the free exercise of our faith
The intention was no overt or subtle influence of what your religion should be by the government. I think posting the ten commandments in a public school does that. What does that say to Jews, Muslims, Hindus etc. Do we post their religous documents also? I say no to all. Private school, go for it.

Forum List

Back