Disgruntled Democrats Want A Constitutional Convention To Leave The Union

Well why don't we just have a second CIVIL WAR and winners take all?.

Your kind is always itching for an excuse to shoot Americans.
Evidently you missed where I said this, dumbass...

"I wouldn't start it or like it, but I'd welcome it.""

Like I said- your kind is always itching for an excuse to shoot Americans- or as you put it- you would 'welcome it'.
Like I will say, you're a filthy leftist hack and a liar.

You start it, I'll finish it.

oh no we're not going thru this shit again. get out the pacifier's. moron alert

Sitting-on-the-floor-540x405.jpg

View attachment 100986

What don't they understand about this being a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What don't you understand? There is nothing in the Constitution that indicates that the vote totals in the individual states overrides the total national vote. The electoral college voters can vote any way that they please.

In fact, one of the reasons the Founding Fathers created the electoral college was to have a small group of rational, sensible people that can override the election of a crazy man like Trump. However, since Clinton got the most votes, that is a moot point. The electoral college should vote for the person who got the most votes, which is Clinton. And this was the intention of the Founding Fathers.

What don't you understand? There is nothing in the Constitution that indicates that the vote totals in the individual states overrides the total national vote. The electoral college voters can vote any way that they please.

In fact, one of the reasons the Founding Fathers created the electoral college was to have a small group of rational, sensible people that can override the election of a crazy man like Trump. However, since Clinton got the most votes, that is a moot point. The electoral college should vote for the person who got the most votes, which is Clinton. And this was the intention of the Founding Fathers.

upload_2016-12-6_20-58-16.jpeg

The electoral college did exactly what your first part stated...

It allowed for a small group of rational, sensible people that can override the election...

...It's the latter part you're confused on because it should read like ..

...of a crazy person named Hillary by a large group of delusional bread & circus crazy people who think this is some sort of mob rule democracy.

I'm sorry you don't understand the true purpose of the electoral college or how a Constitutional Republic operates.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Well why don't we just have a second CIVIL WAR and winners take all?

Pony up America hating, constitution hating, progtwits. Your trashing America and our constitution isn't GETTING old, it IS old... GFY...

Disgruntled Democrats Want A Constitutional Convention To Leave The Union

On Tuesday, disgruntled Democrats held a forum to discuss the possibility of replacing the Electoral College.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) conceded that Democrats could not get rid of the Electoral College due to the way the United States Constitution is written.

“I don’t think we can sustain our American democracy by having the majority ruled by the minority. And so the question is how to fix this since the Constitution is written in such a way that it’s almost impossible to amend,” Lofgren said.

Lofgren went on to say she is open to a Constitutional Convention, “We are three states away from calling for a Constitutional Convention. It’s something I’ve always been opposed to, …. But I’ll say because, for the second time in sixteen years, people the American voters elected did not become president. Rational people, not the fringe, are now talking about whether states could be separated from the U.S., whether we should have a Constitutional Convention. And I think as time goes on that is apt to become more the case unless we here can figure an answer to preventing the majority from being ruled by the minority.

Disgruntled Democrats Want A Constitutional Convention To Leave The Union | Need To Know Network

Progs won the coasts, period. Practically the ENTIRE HEARTLAND of America voted AGAINST them, and they think their filthy, over populated, commie cess pools on the coasts should RULE like KINGS over the VAST, VAST MAJORITY of land and people of the nation that does NOT go along with their wretched BULL SHIT agenda.

The are insane, and the butt hurt is EPIC.

Wait a second republicans were the ones picking away state after state for a constintution convention and the democrats now think they can get their way if they get the three more states?

Liberals blow my mind away at how dumb they are..ok get the three states this will be fun :)

View attachment 100986

What don't they understand about this being a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy?

*****SMILE*****

The electoral college voters can vote any way that they please.

Nope in some states its a state law..

2 the most votes in a state doufus not national ..

Forum List

Back