Disgusting Trump strikes again

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Can you think of a more painful situation for those parents?

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Trump calls these saddened & devastated parents executioners. Murderers.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?

You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?
Are you really this stupid?

Why haven't you condemmed abortions that don't include this extremely rare scenario?

Oh btw my great niece as cepholitis and my niece and nephew were told to abort, they didn't and the child is still alive (they said a week tops).......and yes she has some issues, but nothing like what they were told........thank God my niece and nephew made the right and moral decision.......so suck it..

PS my great niece is now 2 years old and has some issues, but they wouldn't trade her for the world......

Last edited:

Why haven't you condemmed abortions that don't include this extremely rare scenario?

Oh btw my great niece as cepholitis and my niece and nephew were told to abort, they didn't and the child is still alive (they said a week tops).......and yes she has some issues, but nothing like what they were told........thank God my niece and nephew made the right and moral decision.......so suck it..

God bless them.

So you think Trump is disgusting for telling that story but you have NO PROBLEM with actually killing the unborn, right? Yea, you're a real fucking humanitarian. Stay downwind of me.

A0DDDB02-2BFE-4FB8-B4DC-5C02B521A48A.jpeg

Friends of mine had a baby ten days early. He was an otherwise healthy baby boy. The doctors said that they could leave the child alone until it passed away "naturally". The parents went berserk. The kid is five now. There's nothing wrong with him.

iu

Friends of mine had a baby ten days early. He was an otherwise healthy baby boy. The doctors said that they could leave the child alone until it passed away "naturally". The parents went berserk. The kid is five now. There's nothing wrong with him.

My kids was a week or two early. Rough pregnancy, kid is fine.

God bless them.
thank you and I agree! And after seeing Unplanned, abortion is a cruel sick procedure in it's many forms.......it is really disgusting......

PS my great niece is now 2 years old and has some issues, but they wouldn't trade her for the world......
I am pro choice & think abortions under a certain time frame as up to the woman.

Being told your fetus has a serious medical condition is not the same as being born with zero chance of surviving.

So, what grade did you drop out of high school?
The idea you think my post is not true shows how uneducated you are.

The fact that a retard like you thinks telling a pregnant mom to kill her kid in the womb will make her more happy then having the kid and seeing what happens show how retarded you are. Aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?

bullshit.

I AM one of those children.

In 1974, when I was born, the doctors informed my parents that I would likely have neurological issues because of my birthmark. My parents prepared for the worst, and while there have been issues over time. I grew up relatively healthy and mostly unaffected.

Nowadays, my parents would hear words and phrases like; Sturge Weber Syndrome, Epileptic Activity, Glaucoma, Severe Neurological Issues, Learning Disabilities, Social and Emotional Control Issues, Vascular Anomalies, etc.... if I were to be born. Sounds like a lot of work and problem, doesn’t it? Exact same condition(s), very different language. Language designed seemingly to scare parents into aborting a child.

Just my two cents.

Do you also advocate killing of older Americans that require oxygen to survive? Even if they are still able to walk, talk, do everyday chores?
Do you suggest we should kill off those that may be handicapped for life because of an accident? I suppose according to your thinking Hawking should have been killed off when he became wheelchair bound?

I don't suppose there is even the possibility that a doctor or physician could ever be mistaken as to the amount of care, damage to mental capacity, physical capacity of a newborn?

In your usual "I am perfect and so much for intellegent then others" attitude shows through in your immediate calling of others names. Yes sir so much perfection I wonder how you find a hat to fit.

I am pro choice & think abortions under a certain time frame as up to the woman.

Being told your fetus has a serious medical condition is not the same as being born with zero chance of surviving.
No, they told her the chances was very slim she survived past a week and strong recommended and abortion......
Why say pro choice and not pro abortion? And why do you bring up such rare and crazy scenarios?

Not until Trump does. Which could be early next week. None of these details matter.

My sister had a boy with Down's syndrome, and my best friend had a child with an extremely rare disorder known as Aicardi syndrome.

Both are doing really well now. It was a huge struggle for both at first. Touch and go.

I am sure the leftists on here would want them both dead.

Forum List

Back