Disgusting Trump strikes again

You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Can you think of a more painful situation for those parents?

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Trump calls these saddened & devastated parents executioners. Murderers.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?
Hell, it was "Blackface" Northam's idea.

Friends of mine had a baby ten days early. He was an otherwise healthy baby boy. The doctors said that they could leave the child alone until it passed away "naturally". The parents went berserk. The kid is five now. There's nothing wrong with him.
So the problem is really the DOCTORS right?

You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?

I do not support the taking of a child's life after birth, that is murder.

You do realize that is not is being discussed right?
Or are you supporting torturing dying babies?

Hell, it was "Blackface" Northam's idea.
You had no idea that there have always been babies born alive with no chance of survival. And these ere treated like a dnr?

Friends of mine had a baby ten days early. He was an otherwise healthy baby boy. The doctors said that they could leave the child alone until it passed away "naturally". The parents went berserk. The kid is five now. There's nothing wrong with him.
So the problem is really the DOCTORS right?
There are leftist doctors who believe in abortion as kind of a sacrament. At least for those born less than perfect. A ten day premature infant is less than perfect. The child was perfect. Nothing at all wrong with him. But ten days early is enough for some. No doubt the doctors felt they were being sensitive to the parents needs and desires.

My precious poodle girl was born with a deformed heart. I was told she would not live past six months. Better end her suffering at only a few weeks. She was a happy girl for 13 years. We had a lot of love in those 13 years. There are those who would not extend that to a human child. Kill them as soon as possible. Oh you say you wanted a brown eyed child and yours is a blue eyed child kill it so it doesn't suffer lifelong blue eyes.

Abortion went from an answer to the only answer.

Not as much as you seem to.

So, what grade did you drop out of high school?
The idea you think my post is not true shows how uneducated you are.

The fact that a retard like you thinks telling a pregnant mom to kill her kid in the womb will make her more happy then having the kid and seeing what happens show how retarded you are. Aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?
You do know that this is not what I was talking sbout. But hey, its the old bait & switch from the Trumpette crowd when they can't discuss the issue at hand.

We are discssinbg babies born alive with no chance of survival.

It's not Trump who is disgusting. The governor of Virginia actually said what Trump accused him of saying. He didn't mention anything about "cases where the newborn baby is not viable," whatever that means.

Not as much as you seem to.

I am supporting the peaceful death of unviable babies born alive. You said you did not support that.

So, what grade did you drop out of high school?
The idea you think my post is not true shows how uneducated you are.

The fact that a retard like you thinks telling a pregnant mom to kill her kid in the womb will make her more happy then having the kid and seeing what happens show how retarded you are. Aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?
You do know that this is not what I was talking sbout. But hey, its the old bait & switch from the Trumpette crowd when they can't discuss the issue at hand.

We are discssinbg babies born alive with no chance of survival.

Or what you really men, black babies y’all can kill to control the population.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival.
No he was not. He said the baby would be made comfortable. Comfortable is viable, moron.

By that same logic, can we just abort you? Legally??

You are obviously too fucking stupid to live. A waste of oxygen.

I think it would be best for you and society if you just died. soon

scumbag

It's not Trump who is disgusting. The governor of Virginia actually said what Trump accused him of saying. He didn't mention anything about "cases where the newborn baby is not viable," whatever that means.

I posted a link, assdfuck. Look it up. If you don't like that link, so some research.

You are reading the Republican version that left out that part

Forum List

Back