Disgusting Trump strikes again

Most of them are so dumb they will believe this. The few that aren't are dishonest enough to keep parroting it because it makes a good, if false, talking point.
Every life is precious you have no right to kill babies

If allowing a baby with no chance of survival to die is killing them, the we kill thousands of people every year by taking them off of life support or honoring their DNRs.
We have had testimonials to congress of people were scheduled to be terminated by scum like you.. we will reverse row vs wade. Nothing you can do about it now we own the courts
Oh shut the fuck up you MAGA Moron. None of those were born with zero chance of survival.

Take your abortion bullshit to an abortion thread.
Your over
"You're" not real bright are you.

Most of them are so dumb they will believe this. The few that aren't are dishonest enough to keep parroting it because it makes a good, if false, talking point.

If allowing a baby with no chance of survival to die is killing them, the we kill thousands of people every year by taking them off of life support or honoring their DNRs.
We have had testimonials to congress of people were scheduled to be terminated by scum like you.. we will reverse row vs wade. Nothing you can do about it now we own the courts
Scheduled to be terminated?

Try to keep it rational here.
Just facts

Lol, kid you wouldn't recognize a fact if we wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Just facts

Lol, kid you wouldn't recognize a fact if we wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.
But we’re going to end abortion and there’s nothing you can do about it .. have a good day

Just facts

But we’re going to end abortion and there’s nothing you can do about it .. have a good day
That's kinda doubtful.

Because you are a fucking doctor & only you assfucks know when a pregnancy will put the woman's life at risk or you want to make a pregnant. woman carry around a dead fetus?
When you get a God damn medical degree, let me know otherwise shut the fuck up.
AF Dave claims he's a doctor. Typical troll.

Just facts

That's kinda doubtful.
Supreme court is going to stack with Republicans Lol well already is haha

You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Can you think of a more painful situation for those parents?

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Trump calls these saddened & devastated parents executioners. Murderers.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?

I wouldn't wish this on anyone but if RWNJs every experienced the REALITY, they would STFU and want to put the fetus/baby first. Or maybe not.

I want to know what has happened to the human race (by which I mean RWNJs, phony christians) that politics has taken precedent over mercy.

Would they change their minds if they knew neonates who barely hang on to life, deeply drugged to try to control their pain, parents and grandparents pacing and wishing and knowing there is no one who cares more about that tiny human being than they care about their unbending, uncaring, hate-filled ignorance.

We are now torturing babies for christ, god, Jesus.

You are using examples where that is something that rarely happens. To promote the murder of babies.. you are sick

Calling people murderers for supporting abortion in these rare occurrences makes you the sick one.
Giving a crazy women the option to kill a baby .. hmmm you might want to find a new country you be here long

Who are you to tell a woman and her doctor that they cannot terminate a non-viable fetus at any stage of development.

You are using examples where that is something that rarely happens. To promote the murder of babies.. you are sick

Calling people murderers for supporting abortion in these rare occurrences makes you the sick one.
Giving a crazy women the option to kill a baby .. hmmm you might want to find a new country you be here long

Who are you to tell a woman and her doctor that they cannot terminate a non-viable fetus at any stage of development.
Evidence of life ,, if you don’t like it move

Why, if I don't like it, should I move? Wouldn't my time be better spent trying to explain my position and exposing the false narratives that exist?

Why, if I don't like it, should I move? Wouldn't my time be better spent trying to explain my position and exposing the false narratives that exist?
Lots and lots of false narratives surrounding this. It is hard to imagine that anyone could be arguing against letting the child go with as little suffering as possible.

You and your wife are so exited. She is pregnant & you both look forward to having a child. Somewhere along that 9 month path, you learn there are medical issues with the fetus. to such severity that the infant may not be able to survive. The time comes and the baby is born. It has deformities and problems and the doctors say it will not live and there nothing that can be done.

The parents are devastated. They are in anguish as they decide to let their baby go peacefully.Much like taking a loved one off life support or signing a DNR.

Then along comes Donald Trump who says this at a rally: “The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” (Trump: After Birth, Baby Is “Wrapped” in a Blanket and Mother, Doctor Decide Whether to “Execute the Baby”) Obviously distorting (lying about) statements made by the Gov of Virginia , Ralph Northam.

Norhham was talking about cases where the newborn baby is not viable, has no possibility of survival. Current A law says that decision is up to the doctors & parents. Gov. Northan is a pediatric neurologist. He knows about these situations.

So, why hasn't a single Trumpette here come out against this? Why will all the Trumpettes respond & call me a liar? Will one of then come out against this Trump statement?
Trump will mock your baby just like he mocks the disabled

What is that?

Because you are a fucking doctor & only you assfucks know when a pregnancy will put the woman's life at risk or you want to make a pregnant. woman carry around a dead fetus?
When you get a God damn medical degree, let me know otherwise shut the fuck up.
AF Dave claims he's a doctor. Typical troll.

Nope, never claimed to be a doctor.

My position is that the doctor decides.

You & your dumbass buddy want government to decide.

Just facts

I assume you will for increasing taxes to pay for the tens of thousands new mouths that will help feeding or are you planning to throw them into concentration camps like Trump did at the border.

Are you saying you support killing babies yes or no?

Are you really this stupid?

Why haven't you condemmed abortions that don't include this extremely rare scenario?

Oh btw my great niece as cepholitis and my niece and nephew were told to abort, they didn't and the child is still alive (they said a week tops).......and yes she has some issues, but nothing like what they were told........thank God my niece and nephew made the right and moral decision.......so suck it..

PS my great niece is now 2 years old and has some issues, but they wouldn't trade her for the world......
:desk::desk::desk::desk:

Just facts

I assume you will for increasing taxes to pay for the tens of thousands new mouths that will help feeding or are you planning to throw them into concentration camps like Trump did at the border.
why would we do that? charities will take care of these kids. just like they have for centuries. you should give to them and feel better about your morals.

Just facts

why would we do that? charities will take care of these kids. just like they have for centuries. you should give to them and feel better about your morals.

How many are you going to take in?

Just facts

How many are you going to take in?
I support those who do. those are skilled people, not me. I give money to them. it's what we do.

Forum List

Back