Disinformation is enemy #1.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Posting a video from NBC and whining about disinformation?

Ironic

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

If Russia was our enemy, would Hillary do this?

1709172110861.png

If Russia was our enemy, would Obama offer more flexibilty?

1709172176072.png

MAGA's can't differentiate between an existing systemic political rival (who might turn into a direct military threat towards the USA - aka "enemy") - and a country who's government and policy in comparison to the USA has been very peaceful for more then 30 years.

Since their Fuehrer told them that Russia aka Putin is not an enemy, but China aka Xi is - (total contradiction) they simply as the sheep they are, believe it.

Presently in regards to Russia/Putin and MAGA's, you are expecting a German Nazi, a Spanish Fascist and an Italian Fascist, to view each other as being enemies.
Democrats are the enemy

Real Americans don't support proxy wars that put us on a path to WW III. Foreigners like you have no skin in the game so you just pop off with your anti-Trump bullshit.
I see you aren't in the mood to discuss the mind numbing idiocy, stemming from right wing propaganda, of these MAGAists. Who could blame you?

Disinformation is pure demofk

I've never had a Russian call me a deplorable or extremist simply due to the manner in which I cast my vote.

Leftist dems are our real enemy.
No one calls anyone a deplorable because of how they cast their vote.

Deplorables are racists, bigots, and misogynists. Do you identify as that , then you’re a Deplorable ..

No one calls anyone a deplorable because of how they cast their vote.

Deplorables are racists, bigots, and misogynists. Do you identify as that , then you’re a Deplorable ..
Gaslighting again?

Forum List

Back