Disinformation is enemy #1.

Here's another. Trump lost 60 of 61 court cases in pursuit of overturning the election because judges refused to hear the evidence.
Say berg80

Have you come clean yet to admit you hijacked your own thread, beginning with the first post?

Do you even know why?

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Not America's war.

I'd be willing to discuss your informed comments on this.

Requiring you to listen to it. Otherwise, I have nothing to say to you.

I'd be willing to discuss your informed comments on this.

Requiring you to listen to it. Otherwise, I have nothing to say to you.
lmao

Leftards still trying to control the dialogue

All because don't idiot's trying to sell a book

Leftards are dangerously stupid

No one's going to let them control the narrative anymore.

And you act like someone who doesn't care if there is a problem with our elections as long as your side is the better cheater.

Except there's no proof of cheating by the democrats. Even Trump's own investigative team that he hired to uncover foul play and corruption with the voting system came back and declared they couldn't find any. Even republicans say the same thing. Even Pence, his own VP says it. The only one claiming the voting was riggedis Trump and that's because he's an infantile who can't accept he simply lost fair and square. This is not unlike his character. Trump is an enormous 75 year old orange baby.

Modern day conservative purveyors of disinformation and lies have given traditional conservatism a bad name. I disagreed with, but respected, the principled small government type conservatives who made up the party my dad belonged to. That party is a relic of the past now. Replaced by nutters who comprise the Freedom Caucus, hucksters like Trump, and acquiescent opportunists like McTreason who sold their soul for control over the majority.
Traditional conservatism is long dead and gone – replaced with reactionary dogma of fear, ignorance, nativism, racism, bigotry, and hate, of disinformation and lies, and of illiberal authoritarianism hostile to democracy, the rule of law, and the will of the people.

Conservatism is the bane of the American nation – a malignancy that threatens our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

The right’s use of disinformation and lies is proof of that.
Projection and gaslighting aren't helping you. :itsok:

:rolleyes:

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Trump on Putin's invasion of Ukraine: "Genius, Savy!"

What world leader in their right mind would come out and say something like this. Not even far right and wannabe autocrats are this stupid. Imagine a sitting or former american president virtually congratulating Russia, of all countries, for invading another country in order to grab land. What a freaking disgrace and traitor.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Says the moron who voted for a dementia patient and a third grade drop out. Check your cult at the door.

I didn't vote for Biden, my state never needed my vote, but if it means stopping a traitor and criminal like Trump, I'd gladly vote in an old shoe with a missing bottom, if it was on the ballot.

Projection and gaslighting aren't helping you. :itsok:

:rolleyes:
Republicans have nominated the likes of Trump for president; Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power – there is no greater enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the American people.

Projection.
That conservatives support and defend the likes of Trump for president; Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power, is proof that traditional conservatism is long dead and gone.

Trump on Putin's invasion of Ukraine: "Genius, Savy!"

What world leader in their right mind would come out and say something like this. Not even far right and wannabe autocrats are this stupid. Imagine a sitting or former american president virtually congratulating Russia, of all countries, for invading another country in order to grab land. What a freaking disgrace and traitor.

He didn't say the invasion was genius, you idiot.

Forum List

Back